1x1 with deanbean samfam

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with deanbean samfam

Postby deanbean samfam » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:24 am

he looks at the ground and sighs" i guess i will see you around then" alex looks back up at her
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:25 am

"yep I guess"she and sighed "I mist still be here but who knows
I live in Oregon, and have a passion for books, horses, writing, and video games! If you want to become friend just send over a PM! I don't bite! I'm always up for a role play. Just Pm me. But it might be faster to add my discord. My discord is Aloy#9146
✞Send me a PM!✞FlightRisingImage
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Leaper was my best friend. My riding instructor owned her for twenty five years. Leaper died last Christmas in 2015 from colic. I didn't know how old or what breed she was, but she was a beautiful palomino and a great horse. R.I.P. Leaper; you will never be forgotten.
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:29 am

he turns away from her and walks off

(want to do a little 1 month time skip to when alex comes back?)
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:44 am

She sighed and walked into the store (sure
I live in Oregon, and have a passion for books, horses, writing, and video games! If you want to become friend just send over a PM! I don't bite! I'm always up for a role play. Just Pm me. But it might be faster to add my discord. My discord is Aloy#9146
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Leaper was my best friend. My riding instructor owned her for twenty five years. Leaper died last Christmas in 2015 from colic. I didn't know how old or what breed she was, but she was a beautiful palomino and a great horse. R.I.P. Leaper; you will never be forgotten.
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:50 am

a month later alex walked back into the same coffee shop where she worked. he sat in his usual spot and pulled out his laptop to search another case.
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:38 am

She still worked there and didn't see him come in. since she was dealing with a very large crowd
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:44 am

alex had continued on with his hunting life his mind had forgotten her but his heart didnt alex went up the the counter to order a coffee
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:48 am

She handed some one there coffee and she went to help the next person. "Alex I didn't know you were back"she said
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:50 am

he looked up at her his heart raced when he realized she still worked there "yeah i just got back today" a slight smile appears on his face
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aloy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:52 am

"oh that's good. What can I get you"she said
Image Happy
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Aloy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me