1x1 with Doctor

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Doctor

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:28 am

K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G
He knew the bombs were coming, and everyone in the restaurant was scrambling to get out.. but the doctor was smart
He knew that there wasn't anywhere more safe than a booth.. there weren't any shelters nearby.. just houses
This part of Germany normally didn't get bombed
"Nozzing.. You stay here no matter vaht.. do not move unless your mom or I come to get you!"
And made sure they were okay before skidding off to the front of the establishment
"Frau-Mary!" he called out, looking around and biting his lip
He had to make this quick.. else he would get caught in the blast

xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:44 am

Alessa pinned her ears back as he left. She did her best to keep the pups calm. They were all clinging to Alessa in fear. "We'll be okay..." she murmured, "We'll be okay." She said this over and over as parts of the building came crashing down around them. She hoped that Mary had gotten somewhere safe.
~~
Mary stood at the doorstep to the apartment as she heard the sirens. "What in blazes...?" she questioned, noticing that people were screaming and running. She somehow was able to hear Kristian's voice as he called to her. She turned to him with wide eyes. "What is going on?!" she shouted, clearly confused and a bit overwhelmed. She flinched as she heard a building come tumbling down.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:57 am

K R I S T I A NxxL U D W I G
He frowned while watching her approach
"Its ze bombs.. zey're bombing our town!" he said aloud, and tried to pull her inside
"You need to get inside to safety!"
It was all happening so fast.. he wasn't sure what he was doing as he tried to get her back to her pups
He pushed her before being lost to a part of a building that came down on top of them
And by the time Mary got to safety.. three of them were dropped around the small down and leveled everything
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:30 am

A million questions went through her mind, but she couldn't form the words to ask them. She got down as Kristian pushed her. Mary felt something hit her and everything went black. She didn't dream of anything while she was out cold; there was darkness and silence the entire time.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:07 pm

J A N ExxD O E
He found them several hours after everything cleared.. and the sun was setting by the time the pups were found
"Hey! Over here!" he shouted and stepped over rubble carefully to get to them
The table held up.. but only the table and he tried to clear the way to get to them
No sign of Mary or Kris yet..
Let alone anyone else
"You guys alright? Don't worry.. Mister Doe's here to help.."
He used his strength to try and move boulders, tossing them to a safe distance
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:36 pm

As the hours wavered on, Alessa had eventually lost her strength to keep the orb up. She was barely awake when Jane found them. The little pups had passed out from pure exhaustion. They awoke when they heard Jane's voice. They weakly tried to stand up, using the pieces of ceiling and walls to stand themselves up with. Vincent coughed a bit as he looked to Alessa. "Alessa doesn't look so good..." he winced. Cybil and Cynthia tried to shake Alessa and make her get up, but Alessa was like a limp doll.
~~
Mary came to several hours later. She wheezed as it hurt her to breathe. She carefully felt her sides to discover a broken rib. She then moved her feet and was relieved that she wasn't paralyzed. "Hello?" she called, not quite knowing what was going on. Mary crawled back a little and tried to stand up, but her ankle felt like a knife was plunged into it. She gingerly felt her ankle to discover it took was broken. She had dealt with broken ribs before and the feeling brought back darker times for her. Mary couldn't remember what had happened. It took her a few moments to remember the pups and Kristian.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:18 pm

J A N ExxD O E
He frowned and with two other soldiers, helped get the pups to saftey
"I'm glad you're alright.." he sighed and moved to help pick Alessa up and carried her bridal style as the other two Soldiers helped get the pups out from under the table
"Do you know where your mom is? Or the nice doctor who was with you?"
His question was answered though as he looked up and heard movement nearby
"Take this one to any medic still alive.." he ordered before putting a hand on his helmet as he rushed over to help Mary
"Miss Mary!" he said aloud
"Its Mister Doe.. I'm here to help!"
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:23 pm

The moment Alessa was picked up, she shut her eyes and passed out. She felt safe enough to rest now, knowing that the pups would be okay. The smaller pups tried their best to reach their mother, but something seemed off with her. Mary was confused and she didn't understand what was going on; part of her reality was warped. She simply stared at the soldiers, a little frightened and overwhelmed. "Mother?" said Vincent, frowning some, "Are you okay?" Mary lightly shook her head and winced some. "I'll be okay..." she told herself. "Where's Kris?" asked Cynthia.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:13 pm

J A N ExxD O E
He sat there and watched Mary, unable to tell if she was alright or not
No matter, he moved to have her arm around his neck for her to lean on him for support as he helped her out
"The pups are fine.. but I haven't seen the doctor who was with you before. Its been hours.. and you guys are basically the only survivors we've found so far.."
He said this softly and only to Mary.. before biting his lip
"I don't want to just.. come out and say it but.. I don't think he made it either.."
xx
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:20 am

"He can't be dead..." said Cynthia, frowning some. She moved away from Jane and tried to push a few bricks out of the way. "Kris!" she yapped, "Where are you?" Mary tensed up a little when Jane put his arm around her. "I'm okay." she said, slightly moving back, "Please..." She noticed how pale Alessa was. "She needs help, and we have to find Kristian." she stated. Alessa's nose twitched as she woke up. She winced quietly as she felt terrible.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me