UNSC's mounted Division: 1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: UNSC's mounted Division: 1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

Postby Crossflare » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:19 pm

((i guess I could do the timeskip post not sure where I'm going to put everyone but I'll do my best to place them all in the right areas))

Sarah had spent some of the night having slight nightmares it hadn't been as bad as it was when she'd been in Tom's room but she had opened her eyes a few times during the night and taken a look around just to make sure she was still with Tom, only to realize he was holding her. She felt well rested at this point but was too content at the moment to open her eyes.

Frederic seemed to spazz out forgetting where he was for a second or two, had he fallen asleep somewhere he had no idea but upon looking around he guessed he'd spent the night in the bases lounge room as he was on a couch at the moment in his spartan undersuit, not an ideal situation to be in but hopefully someone knew what had happened as he had completely forgotten how he got there.

Mikhail let out a sigh he had not slept at all last night as he hadn't been able too he was sure everyone else could tell but he was too busy doing his job to even care that much, although he was falling asleep in front of a computer screen while scheduling daily training and exercising for horses and riders.

Inna awoke spazzing out as she heard the alarm on her phone go off sure she was in the infirmary but it had startled her because it had gone off at the time she usually got up at she hoped Cayde was awake so he could turn it off since she was unable to reach it at the moment. "I hate my alarm" She muttered even though the song playing for it was come with me now by the Kongos and she happened to like that song, it was just that she couldn't get to it to turn it off.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:38 am

Tom didn't much sleep last night. You could tell by the bag under his eyes. Still, he made it look like he was fine. " How are you feeling? " He asked. He didn't know how she was doing this morning. From the looks of it, the female looked just fine, but he couldn't just assume that.

Victoria was up early and walking around to check on things. When she noticed Frederic, she chuckled softly. " I didn't except to see you here sleeping. " She said. She thought he was in his room sleeping, but she was wrong. She raised a eyebrow when she noticed in the under suit. He must of been really tired last night.

Linda was up also early, and was walking around. She was looking for Mikhail as she did want to speak to him. Maybe even make him some breakfast. That was if he wasn't tired. She kept on walking until she did notice him. " Are you alright? " She asked him as she raised a eyebrow. It looked like he was falling asleep in front of the computer screen. Did he get enough sleep last night? She amused not. Why else would he start falling asleep?

Cayde slowly opened his eyes when he heard the alarm go off. He rubbed his eyes as he let out a soft groan. Getting up, he turned the alarm off before plopping back down in the chair that was next to the bed. " Morning. " He said, as he glanced over at the female.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:51 am

Sarah opened her eyes and looked at him noticing the lack of sleep in his eyes " I am fine I feel well rested but you don't really look like you got any rest Tom, Did I keep you up?" Sarah said and added " I tried not to wake you up last night. " She said

"Morning I wasn't expecting my alarm to go off, I thought I turned it off but I guess not I am on medical leave until I fully heal anyway I guess" Inna said sitting up glad he turned the alarm off, though she wanted to try standing again so she was attempting to get up off the bed again like she had the other day.

((will post for the rest latet))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:43 am

Tom looked over at him before he shook his head. " No. " He said. He tried not to show up because he didn't want her to worry about it.

" Same to you. How are you feeling? " Cayde asked, as he looked over at her. He wondered if she was alright. It looked like she was, but he couldn't be certain.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:11 pm

"I didn't expect to fall asleep in here you know. I took off my suit and I really don't remember how I got here I could have sworn I went back to my room, so I'm not certain how I got here, I'll probably have to ask the base about surveillance camera footage I have a theory that I sleepwalked but I seriously doubt it's accurate." Fred said with a chuckle

"I would say I was fine but I know you're just going to tell me I look tired so no I'm fairly exhausted another sleepless night again," Mikhail said it was because of his PTSD not much he could do to stop the nightmares or bad memories from coming up in his mind or dreams.

"I am alright but I wanted to try standing up I know it's probably too soon but I really want to try, It frustrates me to be unable to walk." She said she wanted his help to at least attempt so that if she did fall he'd be there to catch her so she wouldn't hit the floor.

Usze had made himself comfortable after waking up early in morning on a sangheili sized couch in the hallway he looked like he'd just come back from training and was just catching up on some sleep before he went back to training.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:38 am

Victoria smiled as she looked down at him. " You could of very well sleep walk. " She said. She didn't really have a case of it. Sleep walking could be dangerous depending on what you did.

Linda nodded as she looked down at him. She could tell he was very tired. " I'm sorry that you ended up having bad dreams. " She said. She wished there was something she could do to help, but she was no medic. Just a Spartan.

Cayde nodded before he helped her up to her feet.

Hazel decided to head to the training room. It wouldn't hurt to get some training done of course. Not at all. She raised a eyebrow when she saw Usze sleeping on the couch. Maybe he was tried. Should she wake him up? What would happen if he did?
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:47 am

Sarah frowned looking at him " You know telling me I didn't keep you up isn't going to make me worry any less" She said before kissing him on the cheek and adding " Maybe you should get some rest later I don't want you passing out on me" She said

"Yeah I'm looking into getting a dog for PTSD" Mikhail said

Inna let her weight lean on Cayde and attempted to take a few steps she was wobbly and felt herself lose her balance and just quickly clung to Cayde to avoid falling she hadn't intended to lose her balance.

Usze stirred a bit and let out a grunt before opening his eyes and letting out a rather large yawn he blinked noticing Hazel and wondered why she was there "Are you going to do some training?" Usze asked as he sat up.

"Yeah I doubt I sleep walked but you never know" Fred said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:52 am

Tom looked over at her before he chuckled. " I will be fine. I promise. " He said, before he let out a slight yawn.

Linda nodded. " I never really had a dog or a cat. " She said.

Cayde looked at her before he chuckled softly. " Don't worry. I got you. " He said. He did really have her.

Hazel looked over at him before nodding. " Yea. " She said.

Victoria nodded. " Yea. That is true. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:47 pm

"Still not going to worry any less about you Tom" Sarah said reaching her hand up to poke his face with her finger like she was making a point that she was going to worry about him regardless of whether he said he was fine or not of course she quickly moved to kiss him on lips afterwards just to let him know she cared about him.

"I've had both but at different points in time, I had a cat years ago and a dog years before I had the cat. but I'm thinking an animal to help me with PTSD is probably the best thing to do as it might help me sleep better at night." Mikhail said

"It's hard to balance when you've got injuries," Inna said and added "It kind of hurts to put pressure on certain parts of my legs I think the muscles and ligaments might need a day or two to fully recover, but I'm no medic so it could be longer than that." Inna said still clinging to him.

"So you planning on doing any training today?" Fred asked.

"Perhaps I could help you train?" Usze said he had been helping people train earlier and it had been worthwhile as the soldiers had been very respectful of him.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:19 pm

Tom chuckled as he looked down at her. " I know. " He said. He knew that she cared about him very much. It was easy to tell anyways. He smiled before he kissed her.

" Yea. Sleep is very important. " Linda said, as she looked over at him. Without enough sleep, you had the lack of energy. Like you didn't want to do anything. It's like you didn't want to do anything when you had no sleep.

Cayde nodded as he looked down at her. " Well, Kelly would be the best answer to ask any questions. " He said. He didn't have a clue about any medical stuff. It was blank to him.

Victoria looked at him before nodding. " Yes. " She said.

" Sure. " Hazel said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a