UNSC's mounted Division: 1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: UNSC's mounted Division: 1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

Postby Crossflare » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:54 pm

John smiled at Kelly before taking her hand in order to lead her back to their room, it was great that they had that handled now they could actually head back to their room and relax possibly even spend the day napping.

Sarah let out a sigh and just kept a hold of Tom before finally speaking "I keep having this recurring nightmare where both of us get captured by covenant forces and you keep dying in it" Sarah said she knew she had worried him greatly and that he needed to know why she was sick to her stomach it was because of that she didn't handle his death well in terms of nightmares, she was definitely afraid of losing him.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:13 pm

Kelly gently squeezed his hand before she yawned. She was getting quite tired. There was no way she could say she wasn't tired. By yawning, it was clear that she was tired. " I love you, John. " She said, before she kissed him on the cheek.

" No worries. I won't let myself get killed. " Tom said, as he hugged her. He didn't want to leave her without him. Heck, he couldn't imagine how she would feel if she did ever lose him.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:59 pm

John smiled before just moving to pick her up "I suppose now is a good time to suggest a nap" John said he knew she was tired and he had no problem carrying her to their room.

" You better not because I clearly can't function without you" Sarah said letting her head rest on his shoulder, she let out a yawn and added " I love you Thomas Lasky and you better not forget that." she said she rarely addressed him as captain except when important people were around.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:01 am

Kelly smiled before she leaned her head against him. " Yea. " She said, before she yawned again. She closed her eyes as she leaned her head against him. She could fall asleep right now.

Tom nodded as he smiled. " And I love you too. " He said, as he pulled her closer. He would make sure that she would never lose him.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Sarah seemed to react to being pulled closer by taking a deep breath and just let out a rather relaxed sigh, "I'm sorry If I scared you, I just thought that maybe I could handle being off of them and you know how I get when I have my mind set on something" She said he knew she was stubborn. she then added, "I suppose Kelly will let me know when I can actually leave the infirmary, I just really hope the nightmares stop at some point, I have been losing sleep because of the nightmares." Sarah said yawning she wanted to sleep yes but she was afraid she'd have the same nightmare again, so she was practically clinging to Tom and enjoying the fact that he was holding her, she was pretty sure he'd encourage her to rest.

"Don't worry if you fall asleep I'll make sure you comfortable in the bed" John said adjusting his grip on her and making sure she was close and secure before walking back to their room and making sure that he could open the door.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:22 pm

" It's alright. I would just not to try to think about it even know it's hard not to do. " Tom said. The best way was to get her mind off it. Thinking about something different would help. " I think maybe a few days. I'm not sure how long she wants you in here. " He said.

Kelly nodded as she smiled. Soon enough, the Spartan was out like a light.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:06 pm

" I have train tomorrow but I guess now thst will have to wait cause I did something dumb" Sarah said nuzzling her head against his chest relaxing a bit snd closing her eyes and getting herself comfortable.

John sighed as he entered their toom and thsn proceeded to tuck Kelly into bed before getting in bed with her and wrapping his armsvaround her so that she wouldn't feel alone he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:07 am

Tom nodded before he closed his eyes. He was quite tired too.

Kelly snuggled against him as she seemed to be sleeping.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Sarah took in a deep breath and tryimg to sleep before adding " Just don't let go of me while I sleep I need you with me not sure if I can handle being alone right now" She said as she began to fall asleep.

((Should we timeskip?))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:14 am

( Sure. )