[RP with Thrown.To.The.Wolves

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[RP with Thrown.To.The.Wolves

Postby orchid.dreams » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:54 pm

This is a RP with Thrown, please don't post but feel free to read :3
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [RP with Thrown.To.The.Wolves

Postby wolf? » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:21 am

The basics
Name Elias Wolfe
Nick-name Eli, Wolf
Age 20
Gender Male
Zodiac Sign Aquarius

Digging a little deeper
Personality/Background Elias had always lived a rough life, His parents were both hard drug addicts, so he was constantly being dragged into one foster home to the next until finally running away and making a life for himself at age fourteen. It seemed to him like nothing would ever be harder than that though. After two years on the run, he had landed a full-time job and had an apartment all to himself. Almost a three years later, had bought a small home for himself with the money he had earned and saved over the years. He was proud of himself for what he had achieved. But when Lexani broke up with him, his whole life seemed to fall apart and tear at the seams.

Relationship info
Orientation Straight
Crush None
Relationship status Not searching

On the outside
Height 6' 0"
Weight 318 lbs
Body type Muscular
Skin tone Fair
Eye color Chocolate brown
Hair color Light brown
Tattoos A black and white wolf on his right shoulder blade
Piercings None
RP'er info
Time zone Central Standard
Posting perspective 3rd-person

Other info
Father Unknown
Mother Unknown
Siblings None
Pets A baby female Burmese Python named Kaa
Last edited by wolf? on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:50 am

Lexani Huntington
Dislikes: Loud noises, crowds, rude girls/guys
+Traits: kind, friendly, semi talkative
-Traits: Locks people out sometimes, Moody, easily annoyed
Fashion: Ripped jeans, jean flannel, hoodies,
sweatpants
Sexuality: Straight
Parents: Lex Huntington, Annie Huntington (Lexani is a mix of her parents name but pronounced Lex-awni)
Ex: Lance (My extra character which I will not add permanently)
Boyfriend: TBA
Last edited by orchid.dreams on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:22 am

Lexani
• 19 • Female • Straight • Tags, Open

Last night Lexani had been at home, stuffing her face with junk food and balling her eyes out. Just recently had she had a bad break up and she was still recovering. But nevermind that, today she decided to go out on a walk and enjoy the air. And now? She found herself sitting on a bench and crying, she just couldn't get her ex out of her mind. She sat, her legs tucked in and her head limp on her knees as her arms wrapped around her legs. She hated being like this in public but she just couldn't handle the pain that her ex had left her in.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:50 am

Elias was going for his daily jog and decided to take a quick break at the park about halfway though his run, sitting on the closest bench he didn't notice his ex crying beside him because he had his music too loud, and he wasn't quite paying attention. After a few minutes he went to stand up and the cord of his earbuds got co=aught, pulling them out of his ears and now allowing him to rear he quiet sobs of the girl beside him. He looked over and didn't quite recognize her at first. "Hey... A-Are you ok?" he asked, placing a hand on her shoulder cautiously, not knowing if the girl would get mad or not.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:27 am

Lexani felt a hand on her shoulder and she jumped a bit, being startled by it. She stopped sobbing immediately and wiped the tears away as quickly as she could. She then turned her head to the guy who had asked if anything was wrong. Lexani realized that it was her ex from a while ago and brushed off his hand. "Yes, I'm fine", she quickly said turning her head away from him.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:30 am

(Sorry this took so long! I have been extremely busy with school lately. I will try to be more active!!)

Eli's eyes widened a little as he realized who it was. He let his had drop limply to his side when she brushed it off, "Lexani, what's wrong? Please talk to me." he said softly as he tilted his head to see her better. She looked different from when he last saw her, she looked older, far more mature. He hated to admit it but Elias had never truly gotten over her.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:26 am

{It's fine :) }

Lexani shook her head but kept her gaz down. "I'm fine", she replied with a few sniffs. Just by looking at Elias made her feel guilty. She had gotten with another guy to quickly get over Elias but she knew now that it was a bad idea. She put her legs down and tucked a hair piece behind her ear before looking forward, avoiding eye contact with the male. "My boyfriend broke up with me", she choked out, her voice cracking a bit.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:47 am

Eli kept his eyes on her, truly concerned. "I-I'm sorry to hear that..." he said softly, pulling her into a gentle and comforting hug. He missed being with Lexi, but he didn't think she would want him back any time soon. "If he let you go like that then he doesn't deserve you. I know that for a fact." He told her, hoping to calm her down a little. He didn't want to let the girl go but he had a feeling that she was going to push him away.
Throw me to the wolves
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Lexani froze for a bit, unsure of what to do after he embraced her. She allowed it to happen for a few seconds before pulling away hesitantly. Letting out a small smile,
she wiped away a year and looked up at the male. "I guess you're right", she replied with a nod. "I'm too good for him", she joked, hoping the negative thoughts would fly away.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me