Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

Postby meerkat boi. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:40 pm

ratwhisker- now naming himself rat- was super excited. he was going to become a father soon. he wasn't able to see his mate that much since she couldn't really leave camp, but he could just watch from a distance. like in the tree. he wondered what the kits would look like. he knew he wasn't able to just take one and raise one himself. moonrose had everything they needed. he raced towards camp. would she be in the nursery or the medicine den? he snuck around to the back of camp, where there was a secret exit, or for him entrance, into the medicine den. he squeezed through.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:00 am

Moonrose was not in the medicine cat's den, but in the nursery. Her having kits in the future was pubic. At first, Springstar was angry, and wanted to exile her, but she finally negotiated, and with the help of Milkywing, got to keep her rank, and her kits. But she had to make one of them the medicine cat apprentice, so when she retired, there would be a decent medicine cat to lead the way. The only private thing about her kits, was that Ratwhisker was her mate. She had easily convinced Asterleaf to act as her mate. She looked down, to see two, small kits. The black one was identical to Ratwhisker, and the white and grey one was identical to Moonrose. Coalkit and Bluekit. She mewed, licking both of them clean.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:23 am

he grumbled as he realised no-one was in the den. he sniffed around, taking an accidental whif of catnip. he shrugged it off, squeezing out of the crack again. he didn't seem affected. he took a small stroll, going towards the back of the nursery. there was no way in- oh wait! there was! but it was apprentice sized. there was no way he would fit through it. he could scent another cat in there, probably asterleaf or something.

coalkit was squirming around like a worm, unhappy. the darkness was unpleasant. the only thing he liked was the scent of his mother.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:44 pm

Opposed to Coalkit's worm impression, Bluekit was sound asleep, not moving. Bluekit's nose was filed with an array with scents. A sick metallic scent was by far her least favorite. Her mother's scent smelt the best to her. She smelt like mint, and herbs. She snugged into Moonrose, getting comfy.

Moonrose smiled. She was a proud mother of two small heathy kits. She knew that she could not be a true queen, because the clan would have no medicine cat. She had to keep her rank.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:01 pm

coalkit squeaked. still wiggling around, the tomkit tried to push his sister away from the warmth. with no success, he stopped wiggling and meowed instead. he still tried to snuggle in, feeling safe. he could scent something else. it smelled like something new. his ear perked up as he heard a meow, but he shrunk back into his mother's fur.

ratwhisker poked his paw through the crack. He let out an unhappy meow. he poked something, not too sure what it was.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:28 pm

Bluekit turned her head. Was she the only one who heard the quite meow? She heard none of the other cats comment on it, so maybe it was just a normal clan member!

Moonrose was too focused on her kits, to notice that Ratwhisker was near by. She looked down at them and smiled at bit. It was heartbreaking that they would never know who there true father is.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:52 am

ratwhisker sighed and meowed again. he stuck his muzzle through the gap. he made another meow, then took his muzzle and tried to see with his eye. he saw the creamy fur of his mate. he only saw her back though, and no kits were seen.

coalkit let out a cry. it was too noisy! he tried to hide.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Everyone was too focused on Moonrose to notice the noisy tom. Not even Moonrose heard her own mate meowing. Moonrose had her head tucked under her tail, trying to get some rest, buts failed at doing so, because the whole clan was bugging her.

Bluekit was annoyed, and began hissing, trying to silence everycat. She failed, though because her hiss was barely vocal.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:53 pm

the tom could smell the shecat being uncomfortable and one kit upset. he got slightly protective, and left to go to the entrance of camp. he figured everyone would be too busy. he let out a growl, attempting to draw attention to himself.

the little tomkit tried to hide from all the noise. too loud! he whimpered and tried to get attention from his tired mother. he just let out a few frightened squeals, and tried to bury into his mother's fur. his little heart was racing, fear taking over him. he let out a loud squeal.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me