1x1 with Kanoodle and Grinn.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( twenty-four !! )

Postby lmao, » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:01 pm

xxxxxKasadora's gaze wandered around the bustling village; people were raising their hands to present a few waves, and she had nervously returned them while putting on a small smile. Her eyes flicked over to the direction where Angus was pointing, claiming that the house on the hill was his home. "Ah, very quaint," she chortled, while locking arms with him. "I can't wait to see it."
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Kanoodle and Grinn.

Postby ace.of.spades » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:29 pm

" Ey. You might meet my girlfriend as well! " He smiled beginning to walk up the mountain after he gave a few more waves to some familiar faces. He locked his arms around Kasadora's as well and then chuckled, beginning to run, dragging her along the mountain.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( twenty-five !! )

Postby lmao, » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:27 am

xxxxxKasadora's excitement quickly faded as he mentioned the word 'girlfriend.' "Ah," she said, trying to hide a bit of disappointment. "I can't wait to meet her!" Kasadora tried as best she could to stay happy for Angus, and she did seem quite convincing. She gave off a few chuckles as Angus practically dragged her over the hill from riling up the pace.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:25 pm

(:o I haz an ideaaa. Da girlfriend is with another man! Yay or nay?)

Angus chuckled and finally reached the house, he set his feet on the wooden slabs that laid across the front of the house and then placed his hand on the cold hard door knob and twisted it, slowly pushing the door open, he looked at Kasadora and smiled, still holding her hand, he walked inside, inhaling the air of the house and then breathing out. He looked around, " Alice! I'm home! " He said excitedly, squeezing Kasadora's hands a bit tighter.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( twenty-six !! )

Postby lmao, » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 pm

( ooh yesss o; )

xxxxxKasadora held back a bit of alarm as Angus squeezed her hand. She heard him call out someone's name; Alice. She put on a friendly smile, and glanced back from Angus to the pending staircase, waiting for Alice's arrival.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:28 pm

Angus frowned slightly, letting go for Kasadora's hand, " Alice? " He called again walking upstairs. He didn't hear anything. Then he went to the lounge room. He saw Alice, " Alice I'm ba- " He saw her snuggled up next to another man. Angus' eyes widened as he didn't know what to say. Alice looked at Angus then at the telivision and then back at the pirate. She gasped and sat up. " A-Angus. Your back. " She stammered looking at the other man then back at the pirate. " Yeah. And you are back with another person! " He frowned. " Get out of my house... " He said looking down, gulping back tears.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( twenty-seven !! )

Postby lmao, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:57 am

xxxxxKasadora grew concerned once she started hearing a few tears coming from a room upstairs. She tried to walk as best she could against the rising steps, but admittedly stumbled a few times before reaching the top. The once-mermaid's fingers trailed along the wooden railing until she reached the room where Angus stood, right in front of a woman, to Kasadora's assumption that it was Alice, along with a man resting his arm over her shoulders. Was Angus' girlfriend cheating on him? The very thought of that did not seem to sit well with Kasadora, and she couldn't help but feel a bit abrasive at the idea.

xxxxxKasadora stormed over to Alice, as she got right up in her face, uttering the word, "Leave," just beside her ear. Alice glanced up at her, clearly baffled, but Kasadora kept a straight face, while recoiling her stance, and beckoning to the doorway. "Go on, out; it already pains your ex to see you with somebody else, so I suggest you leave before I twist your neck a good ninety degrees." Alice's eyes widened at the threat, as she nudged her boyfriend's arm, while the two got up and scurried out of the house.

xxxxxKasadora's gaze finally fell upon Angus after a few short moments. Poor thing, he was heartbroken. She slowly stumbled her way over from the bedside to Angus, as she stood beside him and rubbed his back in a few short roundabouts. "It's okay to cry, y'know; what she did really sucked. You didn't deserve it," Kasadora said, empathy ringing in her voice as the words gingerly made its way from her tongue. She gently pulled him in to give him a comforting embrace, before pulling back and gazing into his saddened-blue eyes.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Angus watched Kasadora stumble into the room with his droopy eyes. He didn't believe it, she was sticking up for him and he was there, crying his face off. When Alice passed Angus, he scowled at her and balled his fists, really tempted to punch the boyfriend in the face. When they both left, he heard the door shut close at the front of the house and he released a big sigh. His gaze turned to Kasadora. He pursed his lip, " I was gone too long. " He said, embracing the hug that she gave.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( twenty-eight !! )

Postby lmao, » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:33 am

xxxxxKasadora slowly pulled him back by resting her palms on his chest. She raised a hand to gingerly shake a finger right in front of his nose, saying, "Don't pin this on yourself; it wasn't your fault." After a few short moments, her gaze flicked from his lips to his face, as a reassuring smile lit up her expression. "I know what will lift your spirits." She turned around and rummaged through Angus' drawers, and pulled out a bottle of rum and two glass chalices.

xxxxxShe set the two cups down on a nearby nightstand, and poured the two cups to the brim. Kasadora picked one up and took a large gulp, and removed the chalice from her lips as she performed a slight grimace. "Why the hell would anyone drink this?" she asked, clearly baffled as she glared at her reflection in the cup. "Anyway.." She picked up the other chalice, and waltzed over to offer Angus a drink.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Angus didn't say anything, he just looked to the ground, uselessly. He didn't know what to say, considering he had just been heartbroken right to the stem. Angus looked up at Kasadora, giving her a face. " Fine... " He perked up a little, sniffling his nose and walking up to the table. He waited for her to pour the drinks, then as soon as she made sour face he couldn't help but laugh. " Ay, we get used to it. " He said, grabbing the chalice from her hand and took a big sip. He slowly pulled the chalice away and held it in his hand, with his other hand, he rested it on the table and then he smiled at Kasadora. " Thanks... " He said, twirling the rum around in the chalice, he looked at the drink then back at Kasadora.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items