1x1 with Kanoodle and Grinn.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( fourteen !! )

Postby lmao, » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:52 am

She had spoken through a few tense groans. "I don't know!" she screamed, her face tightening as the pain grew. What was strange though, was it felt like her tail had been torn in half, which obviously did her pain no justice. Kasadora glanced down in sheer horror as her scales had disappeared, deepening into what looked like skin. All had subsided, and she was speechless. Kasadora quickly covered herself with the blanket, as she was not wearing anything else from the hips-down. She held the blanket close to her chest, as she panted a bit from the sudden shock that had swept over her. Her shaky gaze shifted over to Angus, as she muttered, "I think I just gained a pair of legs." It sounded rather strange as the words escaped her lips, but it was evidently true. She was human now. She didn't know how or why, but she was human. No longer a mermaid, but a human.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Kanoodle and Grinn.

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Angus watched her reform. He covered his eyes when she put the blanket over her. He went behind a book shelf. " Er. Go get yourself some pants. In the draw. " He said, staying behind, hidden. What could have happened? Why was she no longer a mermaid? " How did this happen?! " He exclaimed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( fifteen !! )

Postby lmao, » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:17 pm

xxxxx"I'm just as confused as you are!" she yelled, sounding tense. "Stop yelling, you're giving me a headache," Kasadora groaned, as she tried to stand on her new feet. She coiled the blanket over her body, keeping her hands tucked underneath her arms. After a few tripping spells, Kasadora had surprisingly managed to get the hang of this whole 'walking' routine. She had made her way to Angus' drawer, and escaped behind some curtains right beside her. She had returned, with a pair of baggy suspenders. She was nearly drowning in them. "Geez, Angy, ever thought of losing a bit of weight?" she teased, while waddling back over to the bed. Her gait was like a toddler's, after first experiencing their first steps. Which, in a way, was also Kasadora's case.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:45 pm

Angus heard footsteps walking through the room, he knew it was Kasadora because the footsteps sounded like it was a toddler's first walk. He chuckled slightly then frowned at her smart ass comment. " Ey, you need to gain weight! " He commented back, sticking his tongue out. " Are you changed yet? " He asked, still hiding behind the bookshelf not wanting to see the once-was-a-mermaid with no pants on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( sixteen !! )

Postby lmao, » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:54 pm

xxxxxKasadora sent him a flirtatious smirk. "Har-har. I'm laughing out of my over-sized suspenders." She indicated to the pair of rather large panties that Angus had offered her to wear. "Quite trendy, don't you think?" she gave a bit of a twirl, chuckling a bit as she quickly glanced at Angus. Kasadora walked back over to the bed, while finding a nearby band, of some fashion, and managed to twist her hair into a messy bun, poised flawlessly at the top of her head. "So, when will we reach the destination of your humble-abode?" she inquired, resting her hands on the soft cushion beneath her.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Angus peeked out, ready to close his eyes in case it was a prank, but no, she WAS wearing over-sized pants. He couldn't help but laugh, but to block out the emotion of embarrassment he covered his mouth. " Very trendy. " He nodded pretending to be a fashion judge then his smile slowly died down. " Soon. " Angus said, putting his hands on his hips.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( seventeen !! )

Postby lmao, » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:10 pm

xxxxxKasadora nodded, before plopping herself back onto Angus' bed. "Alrighty then," she said. She thought for a moment. Kasadora's gaze slowly fell over to Angus, as the two words managed to escape from her lips. "Thank you." The once-mermaid gave the pirate a sweet smile, only this time, it was more earnest. "For saving my life; I suppose I could've taken care of myself, but your intentions were brave." Kasadora gingerly took his hand, and planted a kiss at the top. Once removing it, Kasadora explained. "Sorry for being rash. It's just a mermaids' way of showing her gratitude." She gave him one last grin, before turning over to stare at the darker depths of the outside window.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Angus stepped closer and gave a warm smile, " No problem. Saving lives isn't one of my biggest things so I guess you are a lucky mermaid...Creature. Thing. " He said. When she kissed his hand, his eyes widened slightly. Holding back a blush that was almost about to pop out, he just gave a grin. " Sorry? No need to be sorry. I haven't had company for years. " He sighed. He was very thankful of Kasadora. He literally hasn't had a visit in years. He hasn't been home in years so his girlfriend will be very happy to see him once again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( eighteen !! )

Postby lmao, » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:38 pm

xxxxxKasadora smiled, and turned back over to glance at Angus. "Truthfully, I haven't either." The mermaid sighed. "I mean, sure, I had my sisters to keep me company, but they were always distant. I didn't quite fit in.." Her voice trailed off, as faraway memories had begun to clearly enter her mind. She instantly clicked back into reality, while putting on a smile to shield her melancholy heart. "Heavens, if you think I'm bad enough," she said with a chuckle. "You have yet to meet my sisters. And, hopefully, you won't."

(Timeskip to morning?)
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:41 pm

(Sure)

Angus chuckled at all the comments Kasadora made about her sisters. He shook his head and placed his hands on his hips, " Ay, you haven't met my sisters. I'm the only male out of all my siblings. " He said looking up at Kasadora and meeting her eyes. " I am a brother of seven. " He chuckled, leaving his gaze from Kasadora to the window. " Anyways. We better get some sleep. " He went over to the empty couch and laid down.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items