1x1 Roleplay Fraus and Tigermeow

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay Fraus and Tigermeow

Postby Fraus » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:40 am

((But I get attached!! I like the idea :3))
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigme » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:47 am

You're never a true writer unless you make the reader cry.
And I'll start then. I flipped a coin, and it's him who gets burned.))

Connor was working hard in the kitchen, as he normally did, cooking up the foods for the restaurant. Today was surely a busy one, and even with a single messup, there was a good chance he'd get burned. With Summer here, it was quite busy, and quite hot, even away from the stove. With the hot temperatures also came new workers, bus boys, and dishwashers, just like what he used to be. For the most part, everything had been going fine. However, as he was reaching in to get something out of the stove, one of the new employees practically pushed him towards the stove as they tripped up. As a result, his arm nearly went right into the flames below the stove, and he let out a shout in pain. However, he quickly covered his mouth with his other hand, and retracted his arm. As expected, nearly now one had even reacted to his shout. He was now left to himself with a blistering, painful arm. He knew with this, he couldn't get back to work, and now holding his bad arm, rushed out of the kitchen, unsure what to do.

XNYAX
XXMEOWXHello it's me,
the worst Ace tiger you'll ever meet

Cats are cool.
Dragons are cool
as well.
All animals are
pretty awesome
ImageImage
And that's pretty much
my entire personality
XXXXXXXXImageXXX

If you ever wanna talk, or start an rp, just shoot me a pm!
Tigme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:53 am

A roleplay has almost made me sad but I only cry at animals!
Dang it!))

Gisselle had been doing her normal work. That day, she'd been up stairs cleaning but came down to collect a clean bucket of water. That's when she heard the shout. She would have been if she knew it wasn't Connor. She dropped the pale of water, making it spill all over the floor before she rushed around to found him. She checked his room, the kitchen and the stairwell to most servant rooms but he was nowhere to be found. She was getting more and more scared as she spun in circles to find him
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigme » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:57 am

Well I mean, then we can turn Connor into a cat, and kill him off.))

Connor's eyes were blurred with tears that refused to fall, the burn hurt so much! He looked around, trying to figure out what to do, waiting near the stairs that led down to the main room. There was a massive red spot lashed across his arm where some blisters had bubbled up. It was painful, but that still didn't give him much of a clue of what to do. He'd never been hurt on the job, not something this bad! Should he go straight to the doctors? Look for his manager? He clenched his teeth, trying to not cry out in pain, completely unsure of what to do.

XNYAX
XXMEOWXHello it's me,

Cats are cool.
Dragons are cool
as well.
All animals are
pretty awesome
ImageImage
And that's pretty much
my entire personality
XXXXXXXXImageXXX

Tigme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:14 am

(That's just evil! You can't kill a cat that way!))

Gisselle had searched all of the servant area, Connor nowhere to be found. Unluckily, she had to get back to work so she picked up her pale of water and went to go clean the main stairs as she'd done with the upstairs corridor. That's where she found Connor, dropping that bucket too and rushing up to him, wrapping an arm around him while holding his head close. "Its ok, dont cry, its ok!" She said, panicky but didn't show it, her voice as soft as velvet
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigme » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:21 am

Connor looked as he could see Gisselle coming close. He tried to speak, but it came out as more of a quiet cry as he slowly moved his arm for her to see. He knew to deal with burns, they needed water, but it seemed pretty bad now, and he wasn't sure just water would help them. Although at least now, he was glad to have Gisselle with him.

XNYAX
XXMEOWXHello it's me,

Cats are cool.
Dragons are cool
as well.
All animals are
pretty awesome
ImageImage
And that's pretty much
my entire personality
XXXXXXXXImageXXX

Tigme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:29 am

Gisselle held him closer, rocking slightly. "We can sort it, its ok, just calm down" she moved one of her arms and wiped his cheeks gently. It hurt to see him cry so much. She glanced at the water she'd dropped earlier, that would have been helpful to use. She glanced around, trying to find anything useful but the stairs were completely clear of everything
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigme » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:34 am

"Connor!" Connor heard his manager's voice, and almost immediately moved away from Gisselle, "You can't just go off, and leave like that, especially when we're not so busy!" Connor knew that they were busy now, but he couldn't work with such a bad injury. As he saw his boss look at him, and look at his arm, the angry expression on his face barely changed, "Gods, what happened? The bus boy explained to me that he pushed you when you were at the oven, but he didn't say it was that! What are you doing standing around here? You need to get that thing treated before you can't work!" His manager let out a sigh, "You'll get the rest of the day off, but if you want any more, I need proof from the doctor, do you hear me?" he nodded in response.

XNYAX
XXMEOWXHello it's me,

Cats are cool.
Dragons are cool
as well.
All animals are
pretty awesome
ImageImage
And that's pretty much
my entire personality
XXXXXXXXImageXXX

Tigme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:40 am

Gisselle let him out of her arms before standing up, the manager wasn't bothered by her so she planned to creep away. After all she had two spillages to clean up. She instead stood still before looking at the manager, looking as soft as she possibly could, curtseying as a sign of respect. "Sir, may I help him? He is injured and I am the closet person to him here, please?" She asked
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigme » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:43 am

Connor's manager raised an eyebrow at Gisselle's suggestion, "Yes yes, fine. I'll talk to the head maid, but if you get in trouble, don't blame me! I don't have time for this stuff!" He grumbled, and walked away. Connor looked to Gisselle, hoping she could lead the way. Even if he was by himself, he wasn't too sure if he'd be able to stumble across the doctors in his condition. Especially as he could barely think straight, this was one of the worst pains he had ever had!

(I just realized something that I prolly should've realized a long while ago.)

XNYAX
XXMEOWXHello it's me,

Cats are cool.
Dragons are cool
as well.
All animals are
pretty awesome
ImageImage
And that's pretty much
my entire personality
XXXXXXXXImageXXX

Tigme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me