1 x 1 w/CornDogs

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 w/CornDogs

Postby ulvjedi » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Reader Friendly

Kidnapper x Kidnapped Roleplay
Probably going to be similar to Beauty and the Beast, in a sense.

Kidnapper:: CornDogs
Skylar | Male | 20

Kidnapped:: danixx
Nyali | Female | 19
Last edited by ulvjedi on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
al she/they sw & bg3
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
"𝐼'𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒,
𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹
𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒. 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜
𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓁..."

╚═════════════════════════╝

ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 w/CornDogs

Postby CornDogs » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:51 pm

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Name • Skylar Maybe
Gender • cis-male
Age • 20
Height • 6'2
Weight • 150 lbs. (68.03 kilograms)
Looks • Skylar has pale skin, with a few freckles across his nose and cheeks. His hair is dark brown, with a couple streaks of lighter brown. Skylar has blue eyes, and he has a lean stature.

Personality • Skylar is cold, and he doesn't care about anybody. His heart seems to be thawed over with ice, and he only thinks about himself. He is stubborn as a mule, doesn't help anybody, no matter what. He believes that if he can't be happy, nobody else can be happy.
History • Skylar was born and then dumped outside of a hospital. Somebody found him and put him into the adoption system, and there ehe grew up with emotional abuse for sixteen years. Everyday, he would get insults, guilt trips, and he would get manipulated. Finally, Skylar had enough. He packed up his stuff and left the home, and started his adventure. Skylar graduated from high school early and got a job so he could pay for college. He now has a bachelor's degree in radiology. Skylar bought a neat little cottage in the woods, and he cared for it well. It was always clean, and the lawn was always cared for.

Family • unknown
Crush • none, why should he need somebody anyway?
Significant other • none. Love is for losers.
Other • Skylar has a scar above his eyebrow from scraping it on a sharp branch.
CornDogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:34 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Nyali Rivers
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
vet tech college student; kidnapped
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝the soul that sees beauty, may sometimes walk alone
-goethe

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Nyali Ann Rivers
nicknames Ny, Ali
age 19
gender female

appearance
height 5'2"
weight 115 lbs
build petite
eyes blue-hazel
hair dyed a vibrant red; naturally blonde

base traits
main trait caring; animal lover; friendly
+ traits smart; collective; logical; patient; caring; cautious
- traits too careful; silent; keeps to self; alone

relationships
family Mom; Dad; Sister
friends only a few on the internet
enemies plenty..
romantic open

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As a child she was full of life and happy.
But as always, children have to grow up quickly and learn that there is darkness in the world. Their light is shunned down to a flicker of hope. That happened in middle school with a not so friend of her's.
They caused her switch in her brain to give her depression. She still tried to make the best of things through high school, constantly going home for lunch to avoid everyone.
Then she graduated, deciding she can only be friends to animals and non physically there people. She used her love of animals to get into a high rating vet tech school, where she now studies animals and the way of vet technology.
She is only trying to stay happy.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
since I cannot code; form template from here

al she/they sw & bg3

ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CornDogs » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:57 am

⏠⏠⏠⏠
      Skylar Maybe
      ⏡⏡⏡⏡

↠gender [male] ↠age [20] ↠mood [neutral] ↠tagged [none] ↠ location [out in the city]

Skylar wandered the streets of the big city. He hated coming out of his house, but once in a while, he had to get food. Sometimes, Skylar enjoyed watching people fall over, dropping their change. Of course Skylar didn't help them, since they could help themselves, but he laughed watching the failures of other people. Skylar strolled into the store, grabbing a big red basket to carry his food. Skylar's blue gaze traveled to the dairy section, and he walked over. Two percent, or one percent? He compared the two milks together, then decided two perfect.
It was richer, and less watery. He put a milk jug in his basket and looked around. Hm. Skylar gazed at the cheeses, then decided that he would buy a few packs of all of them so he didn't have to go out too soon.
Skylar traveled toward the bread and picked out a large loaf of white bread. "Perfect, perfect."
He muttered, putting his chin in his hand. He hated shopping so much, since the atmosphere is so overwhelming. He didn't like crowds much, but when he runs out of food, he has to go get more. He can't just starve himself.
Skylar closed his eyes for a second, allowing his thoughts to just settle down in the crowded building.
CornDogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:02 am

((Sorry been having my eyes on my troublesome husky puppy))

Nyali walked down the street, she had just gotten out of classes for the day. She sighs as he adjusts he bag on her shoulder, looking down at the sidewalk. Today had been sort of... rough. She was used to being on her own, but it could be lonely. Especially when they are fit into partner groups.

al she/they sw & bg3

ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CornDogs » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:11 am

⏠⏠⏠⏠
      Skylar Maybe
      ⏡⏡⏡⏡

↠gender [male] ↠age [20] ↠mood [Interested] ↠tagged [none] ↠ location [out in the city]

Skylar browsed the store for a few more minutes until he decided the crowded store was too much for him. He picked up a green bell pepper, then dropped it in his cart.
Dinner tonight would be good. He went to the self-checkout line to pay, then he exited the store. He breathed in the fresh air, then went on his way down the street.
Skylar caught sight of a girl who seemed to be all alone. For just a milisecond, he felt bad for the girl. Nobody should be alone, it seemed that everybody in this city had somebody to be with. He laughed at himself. This was Skylar! The Skylar! He didn't feel bad for other people.
It was just something about this girl that sparked his interest. Maybe it was her fire red hair? Her pale skin? Skylar just didn't know. Skylar decided he would follow her around for a little bit, just to see where she was going. Where would a loner be going in one of the popular cities?
He looked at the groceries in his bag, and knew he wouldn't have very long. He had milk in the bag, and would need to get it to the refrigerator soon.

(Perfectly fine!)
CornDogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:02 pm

Nyali looks down as she pulls out her phone. She sighs a little at the time. She better get home soon. She bites at her lip gently as she continues on her way. She was heading the wrong way from home though.

al she/they sw & bg3

ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CornDogs » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:10 am

⏠⏠⏠⏠
      Skyar Maybe
      ⏡⏡⏡⏡

↠gender [male] ↠age [20] ↠mood [Interested] ↠tagged [none] ↠ location [out in the city]

Skylar watched the girl with great interest. Why was she alone? Why did she seem to be lost? At this time? Suddenly, an idea popped into Skylar's head. He knew this was a bad idea, but he would love to get to know more. Not about the girl, just about why she was all alone. Was she just as introverted as he?
Skylar would wait, though. He would wait until the perfect time.
Until that time, though, Skylar was going to see where she was going. He was intrigued, interested. His senses all said this girl needed to be studied a little bit. Hm.
CornDogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ulvjedi » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:19 am

Nyali continues to walk down the street, glancing at some older, closed stores. She looks around a little bit and bites his lip.

al she/they sw & bg3

ulvjedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CornDogs » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:04 am

⏠⏠⏠⏠
      Skyar Maybe
      ⏡⏡⏡⏡

Skylar decided that in order to get to know why she was alone, Skylar needed to talk to her.
Skylar came up next to the girl and tapped her shoulder. "Hi! I'm..." Fake name, fake name...
"Luke." He didn't smile, since that wasn't really his thing, but he tried to be a little nice.
CornDogs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me