starstruck - 1 x 1 skizzle222 and eggo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

starstruck - 1 x 1 skizzle222 and eggo

Postby uniiversally » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:06 pm

please do not post unless you're one of us!! <3
Last edited by uniiversally on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haha I don't go on here anymore
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 skizzle222 and eggo

Postby uniiversally » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:12 pm

пαмε:
orion rosewater
αρρεαяαпcε:
αɢε:
ɢεпɔεя:
male
ƨεхυαʟıтч:
homosexual//homoromantic (basically just gay)
ρεяƨσпαʟıтч:
orion is a fairly nice guy. he is very open and happy, and quite exciting to be around. he loves adventuring and finding new and better places to simply stargaze. i guess you could call him starstruck.
нıƨтσяч:
orion grew up in a friendly home with friendly people. surprisingly, it was a small farm, a beautiful place where he could just sit back and admire the stars in the sky. as a teenager, he often climbed onto the roof of his house and just sat up there, watching the sun go down and the stars emerge from the darkness. this helped form his dream of working with star. maybe an astronaut? or an astronomer? who knows? for now, he's just a space-loving guy working at a restaurant.
Last edited by uniiversally on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Form, WIP
Solis Johnathon
Personality: He doesn't like people looking at him, he feels he is ugly. But he has Blue eyes and loves being outside. He often is out at day time but will stay out past dark for someone he loves, he has also never seen a sunset in his life, he hasn't even seen sunrise because he doesn't like getting up when its dark out still. He also loves the color yellow, it doesn't really relate to his personality, he just likes it. He doesn't like making friends usually and he isn't easy to get close to, but if you do, he is very protective and very determined, his ex treated him poorly, he didn't get treated very nicely so he has trust issues. He is an average twenty year old boy that is obsessed with the sun

(For now, I might add more later XD)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Solis whistled as he walked down the street, he was going to the beach with his childhood friend, her name was Grace(Making her later) They both had surfboards in their hands, they had heard it was a great day with huge waves, his yellow swim shirt clashed with his navy blue knee length swim trunks. Grace nudged him as he was whistling. "Yeah?" He asked "You are sooooo off tune dude" She laughed as they walked. They had finally gotten to the beach and he put his light blue surfboard down, it had lighter blue swirls all around it and a sun at the top. He put sunscreen on his nose, making him look like a life guard, Grace nudged him again "Rub it in Little one" She rubbed his sunscreen in for him before he had gotten a chance to respond. He tried to pull away from her. Not succeeding he slumped over and let her do what she had intended to do "Your not my sister" He chuckled, although, she had always felt like it, and acted like it too.

(The new name of the rp is adorable btw)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: starstruck - 1 x 1 skizzle222 and eggo

Postby uniiversally » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:34 pm

orion was at work, a waiter in a small resturaunt by the beach. he could hear the waves crashinv, not to far away. he closes his eyes, smiles, and walks over to a table to take a family's order. "what would you like today?" he asks in a friendly voice. they answer, and he writes it all down. he laughs when their small son speaks, repeating what him mother ordered for him. "fry! fry!" he says, giggling hysterically.
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:22 pm

Solis smiled at Grace and pointed behind him, Grace smirked and nodded, they were going to get smoothies like they did everyday together since they were ten. They started walking towards the small beach restaurant, they got a table and sat down, waiting for a waiter to come and help them "You know what I want right? I'll pay" He looked at Grace and she nodded "Pineapple mango, the same one you have gotten since you were ten" She giggled "I'll let you pick up the check" She smiled once more.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uniiversally » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:36 pm

orion sees the two sittingn at a table, and he walks over to them. "you two here on a date?" he says in a joking manner. he oulls out his notepad and a pen. "right. what would you two like?" he pushes up his round glasses.
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Grace shakes her head "I wouldn't date him in a million years" She laughed "He wants a Pineapple Mango smoothie and I would like a strawberry banana Smoothie please!" She smiled and looked at Solis who was looking at the man in front of them "No but you two might be" She mumbled to herself then snorted. She looked back at the waiter "Have I seen you here before? I haven't I don't think..." She kept talking, she looked back at Solis and narrowed her eyes, she cleared her throat and he looked at her "What?" He mouthed, she responded with "You can talk Sully" She laughed

(I don't know why, I like that nickname for him XD)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uniiversally » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:46 pm

orion laughs, slightly uncomfortable. "right. okay. i'll put the order in." he walks off to put the order in. he laughs a bit. "that was odd."
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Grace waited until the Waiter was gone before slamming her hands on the table Making a loud smacking sound "You like him!" She spoke loudly and laughed like a crazy woman. He looked at her and reached his hands over covering her mouth "YOU SO DO!" She kept saying through the muffled mouth. She giggled "No, how could I?" He spoke quietly. He sat back in his chair and curled up "Lets just get our smoothies and go..." He looked up at Grace who was giggling quietly in her seat.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me