1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby Fraus » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:49 am

Liz pouted, not that happy with his answer but knew that that was the most she was going to get out of him. She shook her head unimpressed at being patted. I wouldn't have thought angels would be so hard to decipher She mumbled, poking his nose with her cheeks puffed out
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Eron chuckled and said: "We can't be that had to figure out can we?" He then poked her cheeks and said: "You look like an chipmunk doing that." He laughed a little.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:51 pm

Liz crossed her arms, going bright red at being called a chipmunk. I-I do not She stuttered, thrown off by his remark. she quickly looked away, far too embarrassed to face him
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:32 am

Eron laughed a little saying: "A cute one! A cute little chipmunk." He placed his hand on her head saying; "Well you look happier now."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:12 am

Liz smiled at him though wasn't terribly pleased about him putting his hand on her head. At least I'm cute She grumbled before jumping at the sound of thunder, burying her face into his chest, shaking with fear
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:23 am

(Sorry I have been pretty inactive, live has just been crazy busy so I can't get to all my role playing sights... I am really sorry!)

Eron laughed and said: "Yes you are." He then suddenly looks down at her as she tried hiding inside if him, he placed his arms around her in a hug and said: "Its alright." Then there was a knock on the door. Takeshi was outside wanting to come and quickly save Liz from the strom.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:37 am

(I get it, life is crazy :3)

Liz clutched onto Eron tightly with a tight grip that was unlikely to break, even to a demon or angel. It was so tight, her knuckles turned white. Don't let go of me! She cried, loudly, not even noticing her surroundings any morr
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:49 pm

(Yeah, but I still feel bad for my slow replies.)

Eron looks at her and said: "Your fiance is at the door, he is trying to get in and someone needs to opened the door before he breaks by house apart." He softly smiles and then said: The door is open!" Takeshi soon rushed in and over towards Liz saying: "I'm here!"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:33 am

(I honestly don't mind. I get how life is complicated. I have no WiFi at the moment so my replies are slow too)

Liz quickly shook her head, gripping onto him as if she was to let go, one of the would die. She knew it was just a storm but she couldn't help it. I'm not letting go! she cried, pressing her nose against Eron's chest as a plead
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:24 pm

Eron looks at her and said: "Wouldn't you feel safer with your fiancee?" Takeshi sits down next to them while he looks at her and said: "Everything is alright Liz, you don't have anything to be afraid of." He placed his hand on her back while looking at her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me