1×1 with Razors

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1×1 with Razors

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:17 am

please, do not post unless you are Razors or myself.

just some info

Time of day when we start; mid morning to early afternoon

Weather; blue skies for the most part but plenty of clouds to be seen.

I also thought I should give you a little more info about Harley-

Her personality is based off the villainous Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, crazy but will do anything for the one she loves. Harley doesn't really have much when it comes to a home or family and friends. Since she doesn't have them she has pretty much convinced herself she doesn't need them. She pushes pretty much everyone away. Though most call her crazy and insane, she isn't, that's more of an act really. Once you get past that and earn her trust she is smart, kind, and much more.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1×1 with Razors

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:25 am

Harley smiled at the owner of the small shop. He smiled back but soon Harley had disappeared behind another shopper. She looked for something cheap and not worth much value to eat. She didn't like to take really expensive things. She hadn't realized someone trying to talk to her. She looked up and was face to face with the shop owner "uh- hello sir" she said, her voice made her sound a little nervous. She heard this and cleared her throat some. She slowly tucked the food in her bag as they made conversation but some fell to the ground, she started running, nearly getting caught. She ran into the forest right by the shop and hid in the small cave she called home.

(Sorry this is so long, just wanted to start us off some ^.^)
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:30 am

Loa, being the obedient apprentice that he was, was in search of an herb for Mama Sue. It was one he was unfamiliar with, so he could not simply follow the scent as easily as he had many others. Sadly, Mama Sue had not had any of this kind to show him, just a name. As he walk through the little town, he kept his all too familiar grin stretched across his maw, the mask of white etched on his face leaving most who looked at him doing a double take. The bone and feather necklace, along with his skull and feathered hat, though simple accessories, added to his frightening look. The hat was tipped to women who tugged their children towards them or hurry away with them. A deep, growling rumble of laughter echo in Loa's belly from the scene that play out before him. Honestly, he did not think himself to be that terribly frightening, there were other things in this world that were truly horrific, but these people knew not of those things, so to them, he was currently most terrifying. He liked it this way...He enjoyed the shocked expressions of those around him, the double takes, the looks of disgust or even hate. Not everyone approved of Hoodoo, after all.

An ear suddenly perked at the sound of a shout, causing Loa to pause in his steady path forward and turn his gaze towards the small blur of Harley as she vanish through the crowd. The shop keep unable to keep up with her. With mild interest, he drew in a deep breath, attempting to catch the scent of the one whom had gone running away. Thinking he had picked up her scent, he began following her path. Though she was not in sight, he managed well enough. This was, after all, how he managed to locate most herbs. Finding a viscet was no different. Exiting the town he began a slow path towards what appeared to be a cave, the scent clearly vanish inside. Shifting himself to the side of the cave, he bellow inside. "Come out with your hands up! We've got you surrounded!" His best mock guard voice. Loud and authoritative. He, of course, was merely pulling a 'joke' on her, and she was not, in fact, surrounded by anything aside from rocks and trees.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:43 am

(Oh wow, you're good at roleplay I can tell, I haven't done more than a paragraph in a while but I'll try to mirror best I can ^.^)

Harley had started eating some of the food, putting the rest aside for later on. She sat there, catching her breath from the run, her tail curled to her feet. Then she heard something, a voice obviously. But how? She had seen no one following her.

Harleys ears perked up a little more, trying to hear if there was actually more than one Viscet out there "there is no way they followed me.." She whispered softly, she slowly inched to the opening of the cave. She walked out seeing no one. She was pretty confused now, she stood there, bewildered. Had she just been hearing things? She took one last look around, still seeing nothing.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:02 am

(No worries! I can only do posts like that when I am on my computer. If they are shorter I am probably on mobile (And also excuse any typos...my phone auto corrects me a whole lot and sometimes it makes no sense at all) lol)

Loa press himself tighter to the outside of the cave, his sensitive ears could pick out the very light sounds of movement from within, though as he slowly peek around a rock he caught sight of the female that emerge. Ahh, a female? Silly little thief. His grin widened, and in one fluid motion he slid from behind the rock and duck his body down just enough that he could shove his face under hers. "Boo." Was all he offered, his eyes wide and his grin wider. He did not touch her, and he was ready in case she had a 'fight' response instead of flight. He didn't want to get punched in the nose, after all. Mama Sue was bad for auto attacking when he tried to frighten him. He'd learned to prepare himself if he wanted to scare someone who may very well throw something at him.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:11 am

(I'm always on mobile so I understand ^.^ )

Harley jumped back, tripping over a small rock. "Ugh" she said softly as she sat on the ground. She got up, glaring at him angrily as she rubbed the back of her head with her paw slightly "who are you?" she asked, she may have been angry but she was also curious. She looked at him, awaiting an answer. Wondering why he was even there.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:37 am

Chuckling to himself, Loa simply eyed the female as she pick herself back up. He'd have extended a paw to help, but she was quick to her feet. A good trait to have, especially for a thief...
"I'm Loa." He said, tipping his hat politely to the female. "And you are?" He could smell food on her, so chances were she had eaten what she had taken. He did not care, as he had no intentions of returning stolen goods to the shop keep. He was not a 'good samaratan', he was merely curious.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:01 am

Harley leaned against the tree beside her "My name? Why should I tell you my name. For all I know you could turn me in" some part of her wanted to tell him oddly. She definitely wasn't very good when it came to judging charector but somehow he just seemed trustworthy to her. It could have been the fact she had no friends and probably felt a little lonely. She would never admit that to herself though. "my name is Harley" she said at last. Her small tail flicked softly. Her exspeession didn't change much though.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:50 am

Loa lift his paws before himself in an innocent gesture. " Turn you in? With just a name? " Chuckling, he shook his head. "I don't need your name to turn you in, silly." He watch her for a while, seemingly mulling things over before she finally gave her name. "Harley." Tipping his hat, he step aside and glance inside the cave. " So, Harley, why steal food? Don't have the money to pay for it, or do you just like stealing things?" There was no judgement in his tone. Again, he didn't care, as long as she didn't try to steal anything from him, of course. He was simply making idle conversation with the female. Who knew, theives got around, maybe she knew where he could find what he was looking for.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:08 am

Harley realized he did have a point. Plus what would he achieve from turning her in anyways. Then he asked why she stole, she kinda froze for a minute before glancing at the ground, her exspression soft. "well, no, I don't have the money" she confessed softly. She looked back up, shaking her head slightly as if to shake off the soft expression she was wearing. "but I don't need money, I get what I need when I need it" she said. She looked him over " anyways, what's your deal?" she asked, refering to what he was wearing, she hadn't noticed it until now. Most likely because she wasn't paying attention.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me