1×1 with Razors

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1×1 with Razors

Postby Razors » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:05 pm

If Loa had been ticked off before, her mention of physical harm from a family visit just left him clenching his laws tightly. That was it. It was decided. This 'Alias' would be having one bad night, tonight. Regardless of whether or not Loa was there to see it, it gave him some sort of gratification that he could do harm to someone whom had done harm to someone he liked. In the cover of darkness, Loas scowl turned to a wicked grin. He remained silent for now as they walked.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:01 pm

She often looked up as they walked. Taking quick glances at the stars when she could. Soon the large oak tree was in sight, she walked up to it, pulling a small branch to open the door. It wasn't that big but enough room for the two of them to sleep. They would have to be kinda close when they did sleep though, she hoped Loa was okay with that.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Loa watched the door open after the branch was pulled. His irritation was forgotten quite suddenly and he whistle. "Whoa... Very nice. I'd like to get my hand on one of these. It'd make a perfect place to stash stuff. " moving into the tiny space he push himself against the tree to give Harley room to enter. "Good for stashing loot... Not so much grown viscets... Especially two of them. Though if you want, you're welcome to use me as a pillow. " Grinning, he did his best to make himself comfortable while giving her plenty of room.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Harley sat on one of the cushions low to the ground "we should be able to sleep in here just fine. I mean, the quicker we go to sleep the quicker morning will come as well." she grabbed her knife, opening it, taking a stick from the ground as well. She shaved some of the bark off, testing the sharpness of the blade.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:35 pm

He gave a huff, laying down and Tipping his hat over his eyes. "Fair enough. " yawning, though he truly wasn't that tired, he roll over on his side and lay his hat at his side. From it he drew the little doll of Alias and a needle. He began lightly humming to himself and twirling the needle over the doll almost teasingly. Alias would be in for one heck of a stomach ache tonight, and his back might hurt him a good bit too. Maybe he'd have a splitting headache? Good thing Loa had multiple needles.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Harley laid next to Loa, her back to him some. She stared at the wall quietly. Thoughts of her family danced through her head. She sat up, looking at his back, all she could see at the moment from the way he had been turned "hey, uh, Loa " she tried not to be loud in case he had been alseep already.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:14 am

"Yes?" he said, lightly poking the needle along where the spine of the doll would be. Nothing terribly drastic just yet. Just minor aches. He didn't roll over, but he perk an ear and turn his head to look over his shoulder.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:25 am

"if its alright still, I think I'll take your offer to come with you" she needed a change, maybe this was her chance. She now felt as if she spent anymore days in that cave she would go crazy. The day they had been out and traveling had made her remember she liked to see things and go certain places. Her cave seemed more like a prison rather than a home at the moment.

(Sorry I haven't replied, I've been kinda mentally sick and then a family member of mine is in the hospital. So I haven't really been in a good enough mental state to be here. But I'm back now! Everything seems to slowly be getting better.)
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:01 pm

(Sorry, long days at work..But I completely understand. This should always be just a fun thing on the side. If you ever need a break, no worries! I'm pretty chill, take all the time you need. :) I really hope everything works out for you...and I hope you feel better. )

Loa paused, stopping everything he was doing for a moment before quickly putting it away in his hat. Sitting his hat aside and rolling over, he squint through the darkness towards the even darker image of Harley. It really was impossible to see inside the pitch black tree. "You sure?" He was surprised, she had seemed so set on staying, before, that he had not thought she'd change her mind. Quickly grinning and waving a paw in the darkness, he chuckle. "Of course it's alright. I wont keep you long, just a quick journey home to give Mama Sue her herbs, and if you want to come back at any time, no big deal, we can come back. " Loa lay back down, this time facing Harley. " You never know, you might really enjoy a new place you find. New people who don't know you, where you can make a fresh start." He didn't say it, but he doubted her reputation was the best here. If his first sighting of her was any indication.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:20 pm

Harley thought for a moment. She wanted to ask him to help her find her parents but she was worried it was too much to ask from him. She sighed softly. "after we give Mama Sue her herbs, i-i think I'd like to go find my parents" she left off the part about wanting him to come along.

(Thank you <3)
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me