1x1 with Arya22

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Arya22

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:06 am

"as soon as I was old enough, really." Allison shrugged. "I've lived here all my life." she added. Her father had made sure to train her well, and she was an excellent rider. Of course, having a good horse and all she needed helped as well. "and you?" she asked back, feeling like it was the right way to continue the conversation. To be honest, she wasn't the best at talking with people and keeping conversations going.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:16 am

He nodded in response "I was basically born on a horse but never had my own until I rescued this guy." he replied quietly and gave the gelding a rub "I grew up in the rural mid-north coast area of the Australian east coast." Once reaching the float, Aaron traded the bridle for the same washy red nylon halter and began to take the blood red travel rug of the big black Oldenburg. "How many horses do you have?" he asked in curiosity, knowing that it took atleast two horses to compete at such a high level and was internally great-full that he had been 'given' Gracie to ride.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:50 am

"I mostly ride Pungarehu." Allison answered, the foreign word sounding perfectly natural in her mouth. She rolled the 'r' to make a soft sound, pleasing to hear. "even if I own and ride other, Pungarehu is my favorite, and the best." she added.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:59 am

Aaron nodded, slightly confused as to what she had just said but assumed that it was some type of maori word and decided not to question it. He began to take the rug off the black mare, glancing over at Allison every now and again "Everyone had their favourites. I don't know if i'd be able to pick between these two." his quiet tone was part of his nature and often meant he despised those who were unnecessarily loud.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:49 am

Allison looked behind her, remembering she should hurry up. She couldn't be late, after all. "I should hurry." she said as she looked back at him. "see you soon, while training." she almost added something, but decided to stay quiet for now. Then, she hurried away and went to her own stables. "hello beauty." she said softly, stroking her horses head.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:02 pm

After the so called Allison left to tack up her own horse, Aaron prepared to put his gelding in his stall, assuming that it would be better to get him settled in before going to the lesson. The tallish young man sighed softly and finished tacking up the mare "You're very good." he congratulated when the six year old stood patiently whilst her rider untwisted the breastplate. It must have been ten minutes before Aaron had finished tacking up and glanced over to the ring to see most of the other riders prepared.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Allison them entered Pungarehu's box and took her out, then began quickly getting her ready. She had prepared everything already and just needed to put them on her, so in ten minutes she was ready and walked out, gently pulling the light grey mare with her.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Quickly the young man settled Rango into his stall and at a jog returned to the big black mare, he would have ridden the bay but wouldn't prefer to work the younger mare everyday in order to keep her using the thinking side of her brain. Aaron quickly lunged the Oldenburg, observing her ever so elegant movement as he asked her to come back down to a trot "slow." he cooed softly and threw his right arm out to signify a change in direction "Good." his voice changed to a higher pitch as the mare did as asked then after a few circles steadied her back and turned her into the circle.

Aaron was a naturally calm person and had a way about him that meant it was very difficult to read what he was thinking, often when he finished his round in an event it was hard to tell if he was happy as the monotone expression had a permanent residence on his face. With a small yet deep breath, the young man unclipped the lunge line and headed towards the outdoor jumping arena.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Allison arrived at about the same time as Aaron and his horse. She looked at the boy and his black mare. "Nice horse." she smiled a little. Next to her, Pungarehu seemed calm but Allison could sense a tenseness to her. Was she just excited for the training, or curious about the new people? Allison guessed she would never know.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Aaron walked at the mare's shoulder just as he had been taught when he was younger and smiled when the girl complimented 'his' horse "Thanks, I'm very lucky that I had the chance to work with this mare." he paused for a moment "She's not really mine, she belongs to a family friend." he explained to clear up a few things from the get go. "You have a nice horse yourself." he complimented with a gentle smile, in all honesty he wasn't a very talkative person.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me