1x1 with ~NatureSword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with ~NatureSword~

Postby Boomer » Tue May 30, 2017 12:37 pm

So we know the basic rules and whatnot. The plot is, in short, a no-kill shelter that prepares all sorts of animals for a home of their own.

Forms:

Form for Animals:
Username:
Name:
Age (in human years)
Species:
Breed:
Personality:
Appearance:
Powers:
Weaknesses:
History (not required, but it would be nice to know where the dog came from) :
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Other:

Form for Humans:
Username:
Full Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Crush:
Significant Other:
Children:
Role:

My forms:
Form for Humans:
Username: Boomer
Full Name: Doctor John H. Carter
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Very serious and has a dry sense of humor. Carter doesn't mess around when it comes to the welfare of the animals in his care. When he's away from work (which is rare), he can be a pleasant and relaxed guy. When he's caring for the creatures, he is very happy and enjoys their company a lot more than people at times.
Appearance: About 5'9, average built white man. He has short dark hair and green eyes, with a five o'clock shadow. Carter usually dresses in scrubs and a white coat accompanied with tennis shoes.
Likes: Working, keeping everything in line, rainstorms, and the night.
Dislikes: Slackers, chaos, feeling out of control, and hot days.
History: Carter's history is very average and bland with no hard times plaguing him. He went to school to be a vet and graduated a few years ago. He worked at a few offices before working at the rehabilitation center.
Crush: None
Significant Other: None
Children: None
Role: Head vet.

Form for Animals:
Name: Alessa Cecelia Gillespie
Sexuality: Asexual
Species: Canine
Breed: Dalmatian-mix
Personality: Generally very sweet, but very quiet, Alessa isn't quick to make friends. She normally doesn't speak to others unless she's spoken to. However, if she is your friend, she will be very loyal and loving towards you.
Appearance: Alessa and her beloved Scarlett
Dislikes: Blood, fire, needles, and doctors.
Powers: Telekinesis
Weaknesses: She is unable to break bones. She can lift objects that are smaller than herself and weigh less (about 30 pounds, she's underweight), forms a protective orb around herself and whoever she wishes to protect, and uses orbs of energy to hit whatever she wants to hit. However, she gets headaches when she's used too much power/used it for a long period of time. These headaches prevent her from using it for a while, and if she breaks her focus, she's unable to use her power (such as being bitten or kicked).
History: Alessa was born to a single mother in a small barn. The pup's mother, Dahlia, struggled with raising her pup on her own and began to resent her pup. Soon after she learned to walk and talk, Alessa began to display some telekinetic power, which only angered her mother. Dahlia knew that Alessa's father had passed down the gene to her, as she could control fire. Dahlia started to abuse Alessa as the pup started to use her power more and more, eventually resorting to beating her for any small mistake. Growing tired of taking care of Alessa, her mother decided the easiest way to get rid of her pup was to have her killed. She had staged a fire and the barn burned down with Alessa inside. Dahlia was able to disappear, not wanting to stick around. Of course Alessa ended up surviving and had been found by a few humans. She was brought to the vet's office where she received medical care for her burns. Mary ended up adopting the pup and would visit her every day. When Alessa was going to be discharged and sent to the pound, Alessa was taken in by Teddy. He died not long after adopting her. The four escaped being taken to the pound and turned feral. Although she had constant contact with humans, the treatments were very painful and she associated the humans with pain.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Offspring: Unable to have any
Other: She constantly carries Scarlett around with her.

Name: Mary Ann Shepherd
Sexuality: Straight
Breed: White German Shepherd
Personality: Mary is very kind and motherly, willing to take on any pups that comes across her way. Being the older sister to a slightly bratty dog, she doesn't take petty crap from anyone. She can get mean, should she need to. Mostly she's fun and easy going, all while making sure no one gets into trouble.
Appearance: Old refs are olddd; Mary is on the left and Maria is on the right.
Likes: Puppies, kittens, peanut butter, peace and quiet, and simply relaxing
Dislikes: Any sharp object
Powers: x
Weaknesses: Peanut butter; Mary will do anything for peanut butter
History: Mary and her sister were born in the woods to two young dogs. Soon after their birth, their father left them and their mother. The girls enjoyed their life, until when they were about five months, their mother suddenly disappeared. The two were left to fend for themselves. It didn't take too long for the girls to travel to the city for food and that's when they were caught and taken to the pound. The sisters refused to be put into different homes, going so far as to throw tantrums whenever a family was only interested in one sister. They were eventually placed together and adopted. Mary would leave the house to visit the sick and injured animals at their local vet office, and soon became their "mascot". Mary would return home at the end of the day. She met Henry when he was brought in for a broken leg. They soon became mates and are expecting pups. When Teddy died, the four dogs escaped from being sent to the pound.
Crush: x
Mate: Henry
Offspring: Alessa (adopted), expecting
Other: x

Name: Maria Belle Shepherd
Breed: White German Shepherd
Personality: Maria is a bit different than her sister; she's very spoiled, a bit sarcastic, and is easily angered. She tends to be a flirt, but she won't go around doing that with multiple males. Despite that, Maria can be very sweet and loving.
Appearance: Old refs are olddd; Mary is on the left and Maria is on the right.
Dislikes: Being told no, not getting her way, and losing.
Weaknesses: Maria is afraid of heights and planes, and usually has to be touching someone in order to not have night terrors.
History: Maria's history is very much the same as Mary's history. However, Maria competed in pageants. Maria won many awards and eventually retired when she was twenty two months; she would've continued, but retired to give birth and when their human Teddy had suddenly died. The dogs were meant to go to the pound, but they escaped before being taken. Maria is the least feral out of all of them, but she's very aggressive because she's expecting puppies.
Mate:
Offspring: Expecting

Name: Henry Vincent Townsend
Breed: Unknown
Personality: Henry is very child like, as in he's innocent and naive. He does very well with pups and is a little weary with adult dogs. He seemingly has boundless energy and constantly wants to play.
Appearance: New ref!
Likes: Apple juice, apples, trains, playing, and goofing around.
Dislikes: Thunder storms, rain, swimming.
Weaknesses: He is easily manipulated and gullible. Henry often doesn't think things through, especially if his mate is in danger.
History: Henry was born to two homeless dogs. He doesn't remember them well, as he was taken away from them. He didn't like being in his foster home, so he would often run away. One afternoon, when he was still very young, he tried to swim across a large creek and almost drowned. Henry "died" for a few minutes until his owners found him and brought him back. After that, Henry hasn't been as sharp as he was, as his owners and many vets thought he suffered from some brain damage. Henry lived most of his adult life on the streets and was somehow able to survive from the kindness of strangers. Henry had been hit by a car and his leg was broken, and thus was taken to be treated. That's where he met his mate and he became very attached to her. Even after he healed up, he would come around every day to see Mary. He was adopted by Teddy and lived with the twins until Teddy died. They were meant to be taken to the pound, but they escaped and have reverted to being feral.
Mate: Mary
Offspring: Alessa (adopted), expecting
Last edited by Boomer on Tue May 30, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with ~NatureSword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue May 30, 2017 4:21 pm

Everything not done is a huge WIP

Form for Humans:
Username: ~NatureSword~
Full Name: June R. Voltaic (maiden last name)
Personality: wip
Appearance:Image
History: June Rosanna Voltaic, or June Moxly at the time, couldn't have been more happy with her life. She had finished veterinary school, she was married to a great man, and everything was just going great. But when the day she found out that she was pregnant came, everything changed. Her husband was furious when he found out the news because he had told her he didn't want children. This was the end of it. As quickly as they were married, they were divorced, and June went back to having her maiden name. She moved back in with her parents before the 9 months went by and June went into labor, giving birth to a beautiful baby girl who she named Kassy. June is now happily back at work, glad that her mother had a job at home so she could watch over Kassy.
Crush: No one new
Significant Other:
Children: A 3 year old girl named Kassy
Role: Vet, Receptionist

Form for Animals:
Name: Moon
Breed: Wolf-Husky mix
Personality: Wip
Powers: None
Weaknesses:
History: Moon is the tiny runt of her mother's litter. Her mother was part of a wolf pack while her father was a domesticated, pure breed husky. After the litter of husky wolf hybrids were born, the mother and father had keep their love and their pups a secret, until just recently. The alpha wolf was getting suspicious of his fea wolf, so one day he had tracked her with a small patrol theough the snow until he spotted her with the male husky and the pups. The alpha was furious, and he and the husky were soon in a heated battle. A battle for betrayal, and a battle for protection. In the end, it was the alpha wolf standing over a terrible wounded husky. Moon was curious as to why her father wasn't getting up, so she began hopping over the snow over to them. The alpha growled a warning to the pup to stay back, but she didn't listen. All of Moon's thoughts were on her father, but soon it went all black. The alpha had snapped his jaws on the runt, enough to draw blood before throwing Moon against the trunk of a tree, knocking her out while dislocating her right front leg. While two of the wolves with the alpha began to chase the mother wolf away and out of the pack, the alpha and another gathered the rest of the pups to bring them back to the pack, leaving Moon unconscious with a dislocated leg and bleeding bite marks on her back as she laid in the snow. She had first grown consciousness after about day, but felt so weak that she just went straight back to sleep. Moon was like this for 3 days until she was finally found by a searcg party looking for her father before sending her off to the local shelter.
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Other:

Form for Animals:
Name: Kisa
Breed: Norwegian Lundehund (I love this breed!)
Weaknesses:
History: Kisa was born in the wild. Living life as free as a bird. One day she walking through people's yards. In one lawn, she was unknowingly walking across old, rotten wood that had closed off an old well. The wood collapsed under Kisa's weight, causing the Norwegian Lundehund to fall into the water. She whimpered and barked as she swam around, soon finding a small ledge to keep herself from drowning. The owners of the old well heard the splash and went to see what had fallen in. Seeing a dog shivering and whimpering with fear, clinging for her life by a small ledge on the wall, they called an animal rescue team and told them what had happened. When the rescue party got there and someone was inside the well to save her, Kisa had never been more delighted to see a human. She was then brought to the shelter.
Other:

Name: Cosmo
Breed: Australian Shepherd
Weaknesses:
History: Cosmo had a happy life living on a sheep farm with a couple happily tending to it. She helped a lot with herding the sheep and bringing them were they needed to go. She would even herd a couple of their chickens from time to time. Life was the best, until one night. Mysteriously, the house suddenly caught on fire. Cosmo looked up from where she slept in her doghouse before her eyes grew wide. Standing up, she began running around the house, barking to wake her owners up, but to no avail. Thankfully, their neighbors across the street had heard all the commotion and called 911. Fire trucks, police cars, and ambulances arrived at the scene in no time. They had managed to get the couple out, but both badly injured that they believed that they might not make it. Sometime during all the commotion, Cosmo was suddenly dog-napped, being drugged before put into a bag. When she had finally woken up, she found herself in a cage in an old werehouse. There were plenty of other cages in the room. To her discomfort, she was taken to dog fight to participate. Of course, it never happened. She had caught the eye of who was supposed to be her opponent. A male shiloh shepherd, Meteor. Much to her surprise, the shiloh had opened his cage and then undid hers. It was love at first sight. Cosmo gladly excepted the male's help, and the two had managed to escape. They began traveling together as strats and ferals for the past month before they officially became mates. It was until they day before they were captured and taken to the shelter, that Cosmo felt something in her abdomen and believed that she was just starting to get pregnant.
Mate: Meteor
Offspring: Recently expect. Not really noticeable as of yet.
Other: she is on day 17 of her pregnancy

Name: Meteor
Species: canine
Breed: Shiloh Shepherd
Weaknesses:
History: Meteor had been at the dog fightfor most of his life, and soon was the strongest canine there. The worst part of it was, he hated doing it. It was always the survival of the fittest. The moment he first laid eyes on the female australian shepherd, Cosmo, he was sure his heart skipped a beat. He waited till the coast was clear until he went and unlocked his cage before going over to the fea and doing the same with hers. He smiled at her before leading her out of the werehouse with little crouple. Over the course of the next month, his feelings for Cosmo grew and he decided to use his strength to protect her from any possible harm.
Mate: Cosmo
Other:

Name: Lucky
Breed: Black Labrador Retriever
Powers:
Weaknesses:
History: Lucky was just a little abandoned pup that eventually was training at a special dog training school as a service dog, a hearing dog to be exactly. He did well in his training for one day becoming the companion of a deaf human, which unknown to him was going to be sooner then he thought. Shortly after he was done his training, he was picked by a little girl of the age 6 to be her hearing dog companion. Her parents were a little worried about her picking such a large dog and tried to convince her to pick a smaller dog, but she had her sights set on this gentle giant. Lucky couldn't have been more happy to be chosen by this little girl. He loved being with children, so it was decided. Lucky became the new hearing dog to little Jenna. The two had done everything together. Played together, ate together, walked together, and slept together. He even learned sign language from her and went to doctor appointments with her. As the weeks went by, Jenna's and Lucky's bond grew into an inseparable friendship. A bit under a year after they first met, something happened that changed both their lives. Jenna had been getting sicker by the day and it turned out she had leukemia. It was getting worst and the treatments didn't seem to be working. Lucky spent every waking moment beside his best friend and owner on the hospital bed as she grew weaker. Jenna tried her hardest to fight the cancer and encourage her canine friend, telling him that everything would be okay and to be strong for her, making other kids happy like he had for her. Two months later, Jenna had passed away in her sleep, a smile on her face as her hand was resting on Lucky's head. Lucky was never the same again, losing a part of his happy and playfully self when he lost his friend, becoming heart broken without her. The parents were devastated and were hurt every time they looked at Lucky, bringing back the painful memories. They decided they couldn't take it anymore and sent Lucky to the shelter in hopes that one day he might return to his happy and playful self, and maybe one day finding a new friend to fill in his broken heart.
Other:
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:50 am, edited 11 times in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 30, 2017 4:27 pm

OOC: Accepted, of course! I'll start off with my four coming to the shelter (if you want your's to start off coming to the shelter, they can come in from another truck).
BIC:
Four dogs were in cages in the back of a white truck. It was the dead of winter in rural Pennsylvania, and the dogs were struggling to keep warm and fed. The men drove up to a shelter nestled in the woods. Once the truck stopped, they unloaded the cages onto carts and started to wheel the dogs into the shelter. Among the dogs were two pregnant females, a male, and an older female puppy. They were taken to the medical ward to be examined and cleared to be set up in their kennels.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue May 30, 2017 4:57 pm

(Okay. I'll probably have two dogs (Lucky and Kisa) already there and then bring in my other three)

Not too far from the first white truck, another one followed, this time only carrying three dogs. A protective male with a very early, not yet noticeable, pregnant female, and a tiny little hybrid pup, whom was shivering hard to keep itself warm before giving a sneeze. It wasn't long till the truck stopped and the canines were transported into the shelter and then towards the medical ward.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 30, 2017 5:03 pm

The four dogs that arrived first were separated and taken into two different rooms. Half of them would be seen by Dr. Carter and the others would be seen by Dr. Voltaic. One of the pregnant females and the male went to where Carter was, while the other two females went to Dr. Voltaic's room. Carter got the male out and examined him. Henry growled a little as he was examined. His mate, Mary, was panting a little; she was beginning to go into labor. Carter let Henry go back into the cage while he examined Mary. "Oh boy..." he sighed, "You're just about ready to have those pups, huh?" He allowed her to go into a bigger cage in the room. Mary laid in the bigger cage and winced some. Henry was allowed to stay by his mate's side.
~~
Maria huffed as she pawed at the cage door. "This sucks..." she muttered, "I just want to sleep." She looked over to Alessa. Alessa was whimpering and shaking like a leaf. She didn't want to be there and wanted Mary to comfort her.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Tue May 30, 2017 10:07 pm

While the first four dogs were getting examined, the other three dogs took a while to separate, considering that the shiloh shepherd wouldn't let a single hand come near the australian shepherd. They eventually had the two females ready for Dr. Carter to look at and the male for Dr. Voltaic.

Cosmo looked around the room through the cage bars a little curiously before sighing softly. Looking back at Moon, she curled up around the pup, who was not just shivering from fear, but from the cold also. Cosmo frowned a little as she looked at the pup before concealing the pup as much as possible from human eyes as she wrapped around Moon.

Dr. Voltaic walked over to the cage(s) and looked at the two females before slowly opening up the cage door, looking at Maria,"Come on, girl. It's alright." She gently coaxed the larger female out.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 31, 2017 3:41 am

It took Maria a moment to get up, as she was close to giving birth as well. She wobbled out of the cage and shook herself. Maria slightly lowered her ears as as slowly sat down. Alessa continued to whimper and shake. She clung onto her stuffed dog toy to try to comfort herself. "You'll be okay kid..." said Maria quietly. She understood why Alessa was so scared; she hadn't been socialized as a puppy and she always feared humans discovering her burns.
~~
Carter figured that Henry wouldn't escape if his mate was contained. He stepped out of the room and got the cage with the two females. "Hey..." he said quietly, "Let's see how you're doing, okay?" He wiped off the table and set the cage on it, then opened it. Mary looked up as she could smell two scents mixed together.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed May 31, 2017 4:10 am

June smiled as Maria stepped out,"There's a good girl." She spoke softly. She gave Maria to sniff her before checking a few things out,"You're getting close there, aren't you girl?" She smiled at the white german shepherd about the puppies before leading her into the larger cage in the room before crouching next to the cage again, smiling softly at Alessa,"It's okay, girl. There's nothing to be afraid of. I won't hurt you." She calmly and kindly coaxed the younger fea.

Cosmo opened her eyes when the male vet first got them before watching as the cage was set on the table and then the door opened up. She raised her head a bit more, but she stayed where she was.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 31, 2017 4:16 am

Maria laid down on her side and shut her eyes. She was tired from the drive to the shelter. Alessa tensed up some and flattened her ears. As she was huddled up in the back of her cage, her frail frame was easy to see. Her golden eyes darted around the room as she tried to look for an escape route; or at least a way back to Mary.
~~
Carter offered Cosmo a piece of chicken. "C'mon, I bet you're hungry, huh?" he asked. He heard a bark from Henry and slightly smiled. "Right, I'm sure you guys are hungry too." he said, "I'll feed you two in a minute." He wanted to examine Cosmo first. Mary panted more as her labor progressed.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed May 31, 2017 4:42 am

June frowned a little,"You poor thing. Are you hungry, girl?" She asked softly as she pulled out a small piece of chicken and then laid it in the middle of the cage.

Cosmo looked at the chicken and her stomach growled a little as she looked at it. She definitely was hungry. Sniffing the air a bit, she finally found herself getting up and moving towards the chichen, revealing the tiny wounded puppy she was curled around to keep warm.

Moon whimpered very softly as Cosmo left her before she curled up a little tighter, her right front leg sticking out a little funny and uncomfortable.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me