Project Faros: A Halo AU Role-play Invite only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Project Faros: A Halo AU Role-play Invite only

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:35 am

Kelly nodded as she looked over at her. She just wouldn't leave without Elena at all. She gripped the gun in her hand as she followed.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:16 am

Archangel looked at the two to be sure they were ready to follow before heading out. When they reached the sounds of fighting, archangel was highly pleased to see they were behind the enemy forces, thus she held her hand up to stop the two as she put her pistol away and pulled free a blue orb. It looked similar to that of a plasma grenade, but when she twisted it, it crackled and sparked with electricity instead. She rolled it around the corner before pulling back and counting down from five on her fingers. When she hit five, she heard screeching for a few moments before a few heavy thuds. She then brushed her armor off, and stepped out from around the corner to look at the many unconscious enemies on the ground. Did anyone else smell burnt cat fur thought or was it just her?

"I am fine. Make sure Lady doesn't do anything stu-... To late." Koda growled in great annoyance when he heard Jaras whoop again before suddenly jumping out of cover with plasma blades in hands, paws... claws? She bounced on her feet in a serpentine pattern so not to be easy to hit with projectiles. Thats when she noticed the hand at the doorway behind the group and the blue ball rolling forward. The orb suddenly broke apart on both ends to reveal a blue crystal like object in it that quickly threw out volts of electricity, striking both the enemy group and her. She yowled but quickly lost consciousness and fell to the ground.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:51 am

" I couldn't have prevented that if I tried, I am 4 feet 11 inch tall spartan soldier, preventing her from doing that would have been impossible " Elena said peeking out of cover her weapon still up before adding "I can try carrying her but I don't think I'll be allowed to considering that the chief will likely carry her himself, He'd rather I not be burdened with carrying people off of battlefields," Elena said she could carry other people, but it was never easy for her and carrying her fellow soldiers off the battlefield for her was difficult.

John followed Archangel around the corner looked around and added "Anyone smell burnt animal fur" John asked looking at the enemies around them before spotting the source of it and letting out a loud sigh than speaking " I have a feeling Elena is going to ask something really ridiculous of all of us and we're going to have to go along with it because she's more stubborn than I am, when that girl gets her mind set on something she doesn't change it and won't take a no for an answer not even from me or her father or Dr. Halsy herself." John said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:58 am

'simple fix then.' Archangel signed suddenly as she pulled her pistol from her belt and instantly fired off a round to kill one of the sanghellians on the floor. She did this several more times before finally coming across jarras and taking aim.

Koda snorted a bit but slowly rose to his feet, looking at the unconscious others then at the three other soldiers coming around. He snorted a bit, teeth faintly bared. "Chieftan. Should of known he was the cause." He grumbled, only to release a volital hiss when he saw the unknown spartan start shooting. He was quick to move in and grab their arm before they could get to jarras, their eyes locking and snarls escaping them both.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Elena immediately moved over to where Koda had a hold of the other Spartan and looked at John "Do me a favor and carry the cat-like one these two are with me whether you all like it or not, I find them useful in more ways than one and it isn't like we couldn't use their skills" Elena said and glared at the Spartan who was snarling before adding "Arguing with me won't get you anywhere and even if you try picking me up I can easily get free just because I'm easy to pick up that doesn't mean you can keep a hold of me, just ask my teammates I find ways to get lose and I bite, Also this one and that one technically saved my life so as far as I am concerned they are my responsibility." Elena said.

"That was not what I meant" John said walking over to Jarras before at first struggling but managed to get jarras into an over the shoulder carry and added "I hope she doesn't claw me I'd be more concerned about getting clawed in this case" John said but he was willing to risk it he than added "It wouldn't be wise to kill either of them and I agree that they are indeed useful" John said with a sigh
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:06 pm

((bump))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:11 am

Archangel snorted greatly and gave a low rumbling noise before looking away as koda snorted. "The feeling is mutual Angel." Koda snarled lowly before looking at john. "And the lady would not use her claws. She'd use the plasma blade she still has firmly gripped in her hand. But even then it that would be rare. Being shocked like such, she will be groggy and uncoordinated, so it would be easy to avoid injury, even in your weakened state." He stated before turning and starting to walk as archangel huffed but was quick to march her way to the front with rushed hand signals stating they were on point since the rest of them were injured in some way and knew where the hidden vehicles were that she'd brought for this mission. So once sh was established on point, she lead the group to the entrance she'd come from (incapacitating a few convenient forces along the way) before reaching where jake was with her wolf Cerberus and the two warthogs.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:59 pm

"Good to know though this is not the most ideal situation, to be in, at least we have transportation." John said with a sigh he preferred not to be carrying her but given that Elena was rather adamant about the fact that she would defend both of them they didn't really have much of choice, he did appreciate the fact that they had transportation he had noticed the warthogs and the wolf plus the other soldier.

Elena wasted no time staying close to Koda she was practically on guard mostly out of concern that someone would try something although she trusted her Allies she still couldn't help but worry that given the fact that Koda was indeed at this point former covenant she knew that the likely hood he'd be seen as threat was in fact very high. "Just don't give me a reason to incapacitate someone and we'll be fine," Elena said she was making it clear that if anyone tried to harm her new companions she'd likely knock them out, she then added, "Hows your arm holding up anyway?" Elena said she was asking Koda about his injury mostly because she was worried about it.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:18 am

((Bump))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:25 am

Koda looked at her before snorting and looking away. "I've dealt with worse, i shall be fine. Focus on the spartan infront of us." He mumbled, most likely referring to 'luke' as the black and white armored spartan hopped up into the driver seat of the empty warthog before she waited for everyone else so that jake could show them back to the base.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups