One on One with Alexkeeeler

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

One on One with Alexkeeeler

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed May 17, 2017 4:57 pm

It all seemed normal at first.. Until he found out that his crush.. Was a killer.

One on One with Alexkeeeler and myself, Chaos.
Please don't post here unless you are myself or Alexkeeeler.
Thanks!
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: One on One with Alexkeeeler

Postby Alexkeeeler » Wed May 17, 2017 5:02 pm

Name: Axel Elliot

Description: Short jet black hair that is usually styled very messy and spiky, bright emerald green eyes, and fair skin tone. There is a long jagged scar that goes down his chest, right through the middle of his chest and halfway down to his stomach, ending above his belly button. He has a rather tall frame, standing at 5'11 and has a lean body type.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Many hateful words can be said about Axel Elliot, but the fact he's deceitful and cruel is just the tip of the iceberg. There there's the fact he's also uncaring, pompous and demanding, but fortunately they're mixed with behaviors of being reflective as well. Axel does have some lighter sides. He's sensitive and calm if you look for it. Unfortunately his cruelty is almost ever present and ready to sour the mood. Not a people person and tends to shy away from social interaction, unless he finds you interesting. Usually he will charm someone to get them to be his victim, but once they are in his trap, he will reveal his dark side.

History: The man had it rough his whole "childhood" and claims that's why he does the things he does.

Other: He mostly goes towards his victims that are like his parents, evil and abusive, just bad people in general.
Last edited by Alexkeeeler on Mon May 22, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed May 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Name ; Todd Sinclaire
Gender ; Male
Age ; 25 years old // Birthday ; April 10th
Species ; Human/rabbit hybrid
Sexuality ; Homosexual
Personality ; Todd is a huge book nerd, causing him to be very observant and creative. He is very appreciative when receiving help and other favors. Along with being calm and caring, he is very captivating and charming, often having people fall for him easily and hardly. However despite his good traits, he does have a few negative traits such as being extremely clumsy, forgetful and stubborn. Due to his stubbornness it is hard to change his mind about a decision or any other matter. But all this aside Todd is a good guy with a big heart,
despite his flaws.
History ; Todd grew up in a big family, molding him into the person he is today. Taking care of his younger siblings most of his childhood he is very responsible and caring, knowing the ropes with children for the most part. Overall he has had quite the average childhood and early adult life, graduating top of his class in high school and college, mostly just spending his free time reading, playing video games and hanging out with his friends.
Height ; 6'1
Weight ; 180 pounds
Markings/scars ; He has three black x's on his face ranging in size
Hair color ; Light pink with red tips
Eye color ; A light grey
// Art by me, the picture is kind of old \\
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Thu May 18, 2017 8:56 pm

The tall male walked inside the coffee shop, being a regular was a nice thing, also, he chose a lot of his victims from here. He liked to sit back and sip on his coffee will observing the people, or what others call it, people watching. After he ordered his normal drink, coffee with creamer and sugar, he sat down at his booth. This was his spot and he claimed it. Mostly because it was the best angle to see everywhere in the shop. Before he took a sip, he seen a man sitting a few seats away from him. And he thought he was good looking, obviously his type. He had waited a few minutes, watching the mystery man before thinking about interacting with him. Interaction sucked, but it's how he got to lure them in. Walking over, he threw away his cup. As he approached the man, he cleared his throat and tapped the man's shoulder. "Is this seat taken?"
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri May 19, 2017 1:34 am

Todd
// Male // 25 // Single ; for now // Location ; Coffee shop

Sitting on one of the soft chairs of the coffee shop Todd yawned softly as he flipped the page in his book and took a sip of his hot chocolate, not really being a fan of coffee. As he continued to read his book he didn't expect to feel someone tap his shoulder, causing the pink haired male to gasp and jump slightly. Regaining his composure he looked up at the male who had startled him a bit. "Not at all" he said softly,
adjusting his glasses with his index finger and taking another sip from his warm drink.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Fri May 19, 2017 4:27 am

As soon as the other male said the seat wasn't taken, he pulled the chair out and sat down. "Sorry to interrupt, what are you reading there?" He leaned in closer to the man trying to get a glimpse. Apparently, Axel was very nosy, it was mostly curiosity. But maybe he over stepped some boundaries a few times. "I like reading also." The black haired man leaned back in his chair and watched the other waiting for his response.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri May 19, 2017 10:19 am

Todd

"You didn't bother me, I'm just reading 16 Years, a book by one of my favorite authors"
he said softly, his voice pure and sweet, like honey almost. Setting his book down he grabbed his hot chocolate and took another sip, glad to see that it had finally cooled off enough for him to drink it without worry of burning his tongue
or lips, something he did often due to being extremely clumsy.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Fri May 19, 2017 4:59 pm

The man nodded and leaned up propping his head on his hand, watching him drink. "Do you like guys?" Might as well ask the question, he was curious, he was starting to like this guy. He was more quiet and laid back than other people. Maybe he would keep him longer. Usually his victims that he dated didn't stay longer than a week because they annoyed him. But this guy seemed like the perfect man for him. "So what's your name? I'm Axel." He introduced himself to the other.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat May 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Todd

Smiling sheepishly Todd nodded his head, his black ears flicking a bit in shyness. "I do, however no one ever gives me a chance.." the male said softly,
a hint of sadness in his voice. Trying his best not to think of the past he took another sip from his drink and set it on the table next to him.
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Todd" he replied, casting his gaze to the floor.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Sat May 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Axel felt himself smile. Great. Now he was his. "I do too. But I'll give you a chance." The man nudged the other with his elbow. "Nice to meet you Todd." The killer held his hand out and shook his hand. Todd seemed upset, but he didn't push. So he just sat back and watched the man take another drink. "What's your favorite thing on the menu here?" Asked the man, just to make conversation.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me