Second Chance Animal Shelter(1x1 - Pool and ~Nature~)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Second Chance Animal Shelter(1x1 - Pool and ~Nature~)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri May 12, 2017 8:47 am

~ Second Chance Animal Shelter ~
This is a 1x1 between Pool of the Moon and myself. Please do not post if you aren't one of us. Thanks.

"Welcome to Second Chance Animal Shelter! Here we love and care for dogs, cat, horses, reptiles, and birds alike. Abused, abandoned, stray or injured. We work hard to make sure every creature gets the attention, medical care, and training they need. We give them a home and hope that one day they will all be adopted into a great family. So if you're interested in getting a pet, please, stop by and give one of these amazing creatures the best day of their lives!"

Characters
- Humans -

- Animals -

Human Form
Code: Select all
[img]img[/img]
Name:
Job Role/s (Owner, Vet, Trainer, Receptionist):
Personality(optional):
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
History(optional):
Other:

Animal Form
Code: Select all
[img]img[/img]
Name:
Animal Breed:
Personality(optional):
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Back Story(optional):
Other:
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Second Chance Animal Shelter(1x1 - Pool and ~Nature~)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri May 12, 2017 8:47 am

Name: Rosanna (Rosa) Braddock
Job Role/s: part-time Receptionist, Vet
Personality(optional): Rosanna is really friendly and is always ready to help out, though she can also be quite shy at times. She loves to research and find out as much as she can about all animals breeds, making her an excellent source if you have a question about a specific breed. She looks like one who doesn't like to get her hands dirty, but don't let that fool you. If she's needed in anyway, wither messy or clean, Rosanna is ready to jump in and help.
Likes: All animals, researching, photography, the country side, music/singing
Dislikes: People who hurt animals, large crowds, being center of attention
Crush: Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open
History(optional): Rosanna, or Rosa, grew up on a ranch in the county with her father and two older brothers. She loved helping in taking care of their animals. The horses, dogs, cats, ducks, chickens, all of them. Her father was a vet, and Rosa would help him out a lot of the time. She always told her father that she would become a vet one day. Over the years, her oldest brother went into the horse jumping business, her other brother took after their father and became a vet, but Rosanna no longer knew what she wanted to do. But one thing was for sure. She wanted to work with animals and help them. Before she knew it, Rosanna was working at Second Chance Animal Shelter.
Other:

Name: Alex Trevor
Job Role/s: Trainer, Vet Tech when needed
Personality(optional): Alex is an easy going kind of guy. He likes teasing and playing around with the animals at the shelter, as well as the people there, but can also be serious at times.
Dislikes: Not much
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
History(optional): None
Other:

Name: Sunset
Animal Breed: Norwegian Lundehund
Personality(optional): Sunset is very shy and cautious of others (humans and dogs), yet loyal once you've earned her trust. She's a bit of a loner and energetic, loving to run and jump. Sunset is very alert of her surroundings. She dislikes being closed into a small space (unless it's a hole), such as a cage, or anything that could have a hold on her, such as a leash or a muzzle of any kind, as well as the vet.
Dislikes: Vets (for the most part), glass bottles, rope, loud noises, storms
Mate: None
Offspring: Too young
Back Story(optional): Sunset lived in a small house with a man that looked about in his mid 30s since she was adopted at a young age. But over the months, her owner started to change. He was drinking a lot and would through the empty glass bottles at Sunset every time she tried to get near him. She had pieces of glass that had cut inside her skin. A few in each leg, two in her face, and a bit of a big one between her right shoulder blade and her neck. Sunset wished to have someone come and rescue her from this man who she thought was her family. One day, the man was so drunk and so angry, that he started to take it out on Sunset on a whole new level. With the glass still in her body, he had tied her legs and muzzle up with rope, and then threw her into the shed. Unknown to the man, the neighbor called the shelter and told them what she saw and heard. In the end, the man was arrested for animal abusement and Sunset was brought to the Helping Paw Animal Shelter, to be cared, treated, and loved for. Sunset has only been at the shelter for a two days, being the newest animal to the shelter, still healing from her wounds and getting use to her new life.
Other:

Name: Harmony
Animal Breed: White German Shepherd/American White Shepherd
Personality(optional): Harmony may seem like a quiet dog at first, but is actually really playful and eager to please. She loves spending her time with the humans, either it's on a walk, or being given a bath.
Offspring: None
Back Story(optional): Harmony was adopted by a loving family. She was a good pup in her home, until one day when she heard that her owners were going to live some where else that didn't accept pets. She tried everything she could to make them stay, but they just locked her up in the cage under their front steps, and left her with nothing.
Other:

Name: Koda
Animal Breed: Dalmatian
Personality(optional): Koda is very outgoing, playful, energetic, friendly, and active. Because of his playful personality, he thinks of most things as a game and doesn't do what he's told half of the time.
Back Story(optional): Koda was born in the wild. Living life as free as a bird. One day he walking through people's yards. In one lawn, he was unknowingly walking across old, rotten wood that had closed off an old well. The wood collapsed under Koda's weight, causing the Dalmatian to fall into the water. He whimpered and barked as he swam around, soon finding a small ledge to keep himself from drowning. The owners of the old well heard the splash and went to see what had fallen in. Seeing a dog shivering and whimpering with fear, clinging for his life by a small ledge on the wall, they called the rescue shealter and told them what had happened. When the rescue party got there and someone was inside the well to save him, Koda had never been more delighted to see a human.
Other:

Name: Rai
Animal Breed: Chinook
Personality(optional): Rai is an intelligent, calm, and dignified canine companion. He is very friendly and trys to do what he's told. He very alert of what's going on around him and can be very protective.
Dislikes: loud noises
Back Story(optional): Rai has been at the shelter for most of his life. When he was pup, about a month old, he was abandoned, left in a box and in an ally way. He was found inside a school that was across the road from where he was abandoned. Having sneaked through the doors when someone opened them, Rai wandered through the halls and soon walked inside the principles office. The principle was allergic to dogs, so when he called the shelter, he had a hard time trying not to sneeze. The shelter came and got Rai and brought him back to the Second Chance Animal Shelter.
Other:

Name: Kisa
Animal Breed: Norwegian Lundehund/Husky Mix
Personality(optional): Kisa is a very kind and friendly canine companion. She is great with children and adults of all ages, and can be protective of people, even if she just met them. She is a dog who is willing to put up her life to save a human or animal, no matter the risk. Some also say she's like a Border Collie, as she enjoys herding things and keeping them safe or from trouble.
Back Story(optional): Kisa grew up as a rescue dog, the head of her team. The owner and her team became well known in the country, stories of their rescues often making the papers. She had been doing it for most of her life, until a tragic day when her owner didn't make it from a rescue mission. He had just, disappeared, assumed to be dead. Because of this, Kisa decided it was time for her to leave the team. After a few months, around midnight one night, Kisa was dog-napped by dog poachers after being hit with a tranquilizer dart, wanting her for her beautiful pelt to make into a fancy coat. Kisa didn't know how long she was out, but she knew that nothing looked familiar, nothing like her home up north. After a few days of starving in a cage to the present day, Kisa finally made her moved and escaped. Running out the abandoned warehouse and through open fields, she believed to be free, until it happened. A thunder crack banged through the air. Pain rushed through her hind leg, causing her to collapse and tumble along the ground. Kisa howled it pain, panting. She looked back as she heard shuts from the men before struggling to her paws. She couldn't let them catch her. Though in dire pain, Kisa pushed herself forward, running into the shelter of the woods. She did it. Kisa managed on getting away from the poachers, but at what cost? Now, she is spending the night looking for a way to get out of the woods and finding her way back home, despite the great pain in her leg and the amount of blood loss.
Other: She is not yet at the shelter

Name: Cosmo
Animal Breed: Australian Shepherd
Personality(optional):
Dislikes: Not getting attention or exercise
Back Story(optional): Not much is really known about Cosmo.
Other:

Name: Moon
Animal Breed: Cat
Personality(optional): Quiet, sly, gentle, a bit of a loner yet loves to cuddle, playful once she gets to know you.
Likes: Playing with birds, staying clean, climbing, cuddling
Dislikes: Water, dogs, getting dirty
Back Story(optional): Moon was born in the wild. A couple weeks ago, she was walking across a street when a wild dog came and attacked her. It went so fast. One minute she was being a chew toy for a dog, the next minute she was being held by a person. She was brought to the shelter and has been there ever since.
Other: She became pregnant unnoticed by the staff for three weeks now.

Name: Dusty
Animal Breed: Somali Cat
Personality(optional):
Dislikes: not completely sure
Back Story(optional):
Other:

Name:Spartan
Animal Breed: Black Thoroughbred
Personality(optional): Loves to jump, run, and do dressage, great with people, a bit of a showoff
Dislikes: Trailers, horse gates, things like that
Back Story(optional): Spartan actually is from a very nice background. He lived on a ranch with a great family. He competed in all sorts of competitions. Then one day, they got into a very bad accident on the way home from a competition. The whole family died and Spartan was lucky to be alive. He was sent to the survival shelter to start a new life.
Other:
Last edited by ~NatureSword~ on Mon May 15, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Fri May 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Name:Asher Wilson
Job Role/s :Trainer and Vet tech
Likes:having fun, animals, nice people, food... Lots of foods, and many other things
Dislikes:Rude and cruel people, sushi, not much more
Crush:-
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:-
Other:His twin sister is the owner

Name:Hannah Wilson
Job Role/s (Owner, Vet, Trainer, Receptionist):Owner but she does a little bit of it all depending where she is needed
Likes:All animals, friendly people, learning new information, and many things
Dislikes: Animal Cruelty and a few other things
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:-
Other:Asher is her twin brother

Name:Sparrow
Animal Breed:Unsure
Dislikes:Trash bags and storms
Mate:-
Offspring:-
Other:

Name:Oreo
Animal Breed:mutt
Dislikes: loud noises and scary things
Back Story(optional): She was found on the side of the road and brought in to be taken care of and has been growing and now has a clean bill of health
Other:

Name:Jupiter(left) and Juno(right)
Animal Breed:both mutts
Back Story(optional):This duo was found together on the side of the road a few months ago and are inseparable
Other:

Name:Galaxy
Animal Breed:Pitbill
Dislikes:Cruel humans, baths, storms, and cars
Offspring:Terra,Luna, and Solar
Back Story(optional):She was found with a badly broken leg trying to protect her three pups after a rainstorm. When she was taken to the shelter thy had to amputate her leg and she lost her front right leg but remains a happy-go-lucky, kind, and motherly dog
Other:

Name:(from left to right)Solar, Terra, Luna
Animal Breed:pitbull mixes
Likes:All toys and forms of playing and treats and humans
Dislikes:not much thy do not rember life before the shelter
Back Story(optional):look to Galaxy
Other:-

Name:Missy
Animal Breed:Uh… Cat(sorry I am not sure about the breed)
Back Story(optional): was abandoned at the shelter as a kitten
Other:-

Name:Sharky and Sandy
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:Sharky-None& Sandy-A few that are somewhere sold by their first owner or her last foal was adopted from the shelter
Back Story(optional):these two were found at the same place. Sharky is a gelding with a big heart that used to be a children's riding horse and Sandy was a breeding mare when they found her she was bead up badly and her foal was barely alive and covered in mud her foal was already adopted out to a family looking for a pony to train but she remains here with her friend Sharky
Other:
Last edited by Pool of the Moon on Fri May 26, 2017 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only The Moon
Can Give A Light
That Will Always
Shine Bright
And The Stars
Will Give It Height

"The Pain you feel today is the
Strength you feel tomorrow.
For every Challange encountered
There is opportunity for growth.
"
~Unknown
"Out of Suffering have emerged the
Strongest souls; The most massive
Characters are seared with scars.
"
~Khalil Gibran
"There are nights when the Wolves
are Silent and only the Moon Howls.
"
~George Carlin
Credit to Solar Wind for my custom siggi!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Forgiveness By Matthew West wrote:
It flies in the face of all your pride
It moves away the mad inside
It’s always anger’s own worst enemy
Even when the jury and the judge
Say you gotta right to hold a grudge
It’s the whisper in your ear saying
‘Set It Free’
Forgiveness (x4)
Show me how to love the unlovable
Show me how to reach the unreachable
Help me now to do the impossible
Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Forgiveness
It’ll clear the bitterness away
It can even set a prisoner free
There is no end to what it’s power can do
So, let it go and be amazed
By what you see through eyes of grace
The prisoner that it really frees is you
Hey! I am Pool Of The Moon! Solar wrote
This for me! I am a fun, happy and nice girl
I am Christain and proud to be so!
When The Pool Of The
Moon Is Within Sight
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat May 13, 2017 12:09 am

It was a beautiful summer morning when Rosanna woke up just before her alarm went off at 6:00 am. Stretching her arms over her head, she got out of bed and over to her closet. Grabbing a pair of jeans and a soft orange blouse, she went into the bathroom and got changed. Rosanna quick threw her hair in a pony before she headed out her bedroom and into the kitchen to boil some water. She walked to her pantry cupboard and grabbed a chocolate muffin before she got out a travel mug. She poured the hot water into the mug before she began to make her tea. Rosanna looked out the window with a soft sigh, thinking about some of the more recent pets that shelter has acquired. Once she got her breakfast ready, Rosanna made sure she had everything she needed for work in her bag before she realized that she almost forgot to pack a lunch. Going back into the kitchen, she did just that. After that, she double checked her stuff before giving a satisfying nod. She put her bag over her shoulder, grabbed her travel mug and muffin, and then got her keys before going out of the house and over to her car.

Alex was happily asleep in his own bed before suddenly hearing his alarm go off. His arm flopped out of the sheets as his hand tried to find the snooze button before he finally pushed it down,"Five more minutes......" He mumbled half asleep, half awake.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Sat May 13, 2017 6:45 am

Hannah sighed as her alarm went off and she got up getting dressed. She made her way to the kitchen to eat breakfast and make herself a lunch. She turned on the TV listening to the news and weather then grabbed he keys and locked up her house before getting in her car. She drove to the shelter and headed in unlocking the Staff entrance then put her lunch in the fridge and went to let the dogs out into the yard to play.

Asher grumbled as he shuffled about his house getting dressed an going to the kitchen to make himself some coffee. He sighed and made his lunch grabbin a few extra snacks before he got his coffee and headed out the door
Only The Moon
Can Give A Light
That Will Always
Shine Bright
And The Stars
Will Give It Height

"
~Unknown
"
~Khalil Gibran
"
~George Carlin
‘Set It Free’
Forgiveness (x4)
Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Forgiveness
When The Pool Of The
Moon Is Within Sight
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat May 13, 2017 7:40 am

Rai lefted up his head when he heard someone come into the building, his ears pricked. Considering that the chinook had been at the shelter his whole life, his kennel door was open at all times, since they knew he wouldn't leave, especially since one time he did manage to run away, but then he had came back on his own and wasn't left since. Standing up, Rai walked over to the open gate of his kennel, stopping before sticking his head out as his eyes search the dog to the dog kennels.

Rosanna smiled to herself as she saw Hannah's car in the parking lot before she turned off the engine of her own vehicle. Throwing the strap of her bag over she shoulder, Rosa got out of her car and entered through the Staff door before dropping her lunch in the fridge. She then grabbed a few papers and folders out of her bag, setting her bag in her locker before heading out into the main foyer to the reception desk. Setting the folders on the desk, Rosa sat in the car and checked the phone for messages as she also checked the shelter's emails before she did anything else.

Alex groaned as he heard his alarm go off again after five minutes,"Okay. I'm up." He mumbled. Swiftly getting dress, he quickly made some coffee and a bit of breakfast, gathering his lunch together before heading out the door, locking it behind him and into his car to start heading for work.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Sat May 13, 2017 9:12 am

Hanna smiled seeing Rai she pet the dog's head "hey Rai why don't you go out with the others" she said opening the door to the yard again "Come on even Sparrow went out" she said and motioned the dog over to go outside and play with the other dogs

Asher sighed as he arrive at the shelter seeing Hanna and Rose were already there he dropped off his lunch then turned headed towards the horses he opened the door to their small barn for horses and other livestock and smiled "Hey guys" he said and grabbed a lead and clipped it to Spartan's halter "Come on" he said opening the stall door and leading the horse towards the pasture
Only The Moon
Can Give A Light
That Will Always
Shine Bright
And The Stars
Will Give It Height

"
~Unknown
"
~Khalil Gibran
"
~George Carlin
‘Set It Free’
Forgiveness (x4)
Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Forgiveness
When The Pool Of The
Moon Is Within Sight
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat May 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Rai's tail began to wag as she petted him before he walked over to her. He stopped at the door and looked outside before the chinook looked behind him to one of the kennels where little 2 month old Sunset still laid in the far corner curled up. This was now the second day after Sunset was taken to the shelter with deep, infected cuts with glass embedded in them, rope burn and strong sun burn marks along her tiny body, a creature of skin and bones that hardly saw love and only knew fear. Ever since the Norwegian Lundehund pup came, she would stay in the back corner of her kennel, not eating or drinking anything, being far to afraid and weak to do so. Rai stared at the pup for a minute before looking back at Hannah. Rai has always had a big and caring heart when it came to young puppies and babies alike, and it was obvious that he was a little worried.

Spartan snorted softly as Asher attacked the lead rope before the black stallion happily walked after the man towards the green grass.

Rosa finished up with that and got up before deciding to check at the kitties.

Alex sighed as he arrived at the shelter,"Well, another day of work." He said before getting out the car and then into the shelter.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Sat May 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Hannah smiled "Go on Rai I will take care of her don't worry" she said petting the dog and then headed towards the little pup "Hey Sunset" she said in a soft voice "Come on puppy I need you to eat something..." She said and sighed "Come on Sunset"

Asher smiled and released him into the yard before putting out Sandy and then Sharky and went to see what was going on inside and check on the cats since Hannah was probably with the dogs but ran into Rose on the way "Hey how are you this morning?"
Only The Moon
Can Give A Light
That Will Always
Shine Bright
And The Stars
Will Give It Height

"
~Unknown
"
~Khalil Gibran
"
~George Carlin
‘Set It Free’
Forgiveness (x4)
Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Forgiveness
When The Pool Of The
Moon Is Within Sight
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Sat May 13, 2017 10:31 pm

Rai's tail wagged again a bit before the chinook finally went outside into the yard.

Sunset slightly shifted her head on her paws, but was scared to move from her corner. She looked so skinny and weak, her rib cage being able to see through. To make matters worse, her temperature had unknowingly spiked up during last night. Her small frame began to shake a little bit as she whimpered ever so softly with pain and fear.

Rosa was just reaching for the door leading into the cat room when she suddenly heard a voice. Turning her head a bit, she smiled,"Morning to you too, Asher. I'm doing well. What about you?" She asked him.

(Rosa, not Rose XD)
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me