Halo 1x1 with XxBarrricadexX

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Halo 1x1 with XxBarrricadexX

Postby Crossflare » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:09 pm

" I uhh is there anyway you can carry me to the room I have near the bridge," Elena said she knew that Tom knew where her room was he'd been there before but she was afraid she'd fall over.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:28 am

Tom looked over at her before he smiled. " Of course. " He said. He didn't mind if he carried her. Not one bit. He then picked up the female before carrying her to the room.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:22 am

Elena let out a sigh of relief as he picked her up she weighed a bit less than most spartans but that was because she was quite small for a soldier. She seemed to wrap her arms around his neck mostly because she wasn't feeling very secure though she did lean her head on him so that she felt comfortable as she really wasn't sure if her condition would get worse there was a chance it could but so far she'd been lucky, Having Captain Lasky around was reassuring to her. " I don't like making a habit of being reliant on other people when it comes to my epilepsy, I know your the captain so you probably don't have all the time in the world to devote to keeping an eye on me." Elena said

((I was thinking in the next post maybe two a timeskip would be appropriate I can bring Buck, Fred and Mikhail back in. Oh and Usze the recovering sangheili))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:32 am

Tom looked down at her as he smiled. " It's alright. " He said, before he begin to walk. He still didn't mind carrying her to her room. The captain was alright with it. He kept on walking before he made it to the room. " Can you try to open the door? " He asked. He had his hands full carrying her so it would be hard to open the door.

( Sure. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:34 am

Elena nodded "I think I can manage it, I mean it's not like it's the locks on my armor" She said moving one of her arms to get the door open she was still holding onto him since she felt that if she let go fully something might happen though it was unlikely he'd drop her anyway.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:41 am

Tom nodded as he watched her. He still had a firm grip on her so he wouldn't drop her on the floor. That was something he didn't want to happen.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Elena was relieved when she was actually able to get the door open although it had been slightly difficult that was mostly because her hand was shaking. Once she had the door open she just went back having her arms around Tom's neck and seemed to just close her eyes she was feeling a bit tired hopefully he'd stay and keep an eye on her. "I don't know what your going to once you get me settled but if you can stay I'd be grateful," She said

((perhaps this is a good point to timeskip at I would imagine Tom would stay with Elena))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:47 am

( Alright. )

Tom had stayed with car to keep a careful eye on the female. He wanted to make sure she would be ok. That nothing bad would happen to her. That was something he didn't want to happen. A sigh ecasped him as he kept watch of her to make sure she was doing alright.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:00 pm

Mikhail awoke a bit startled he had made it out of the surgery to repair his damaged muscles and nerves with no trouble at all, but despite that, he had still forgotten where he was and at some point, he figured they had moved him as he didn't exactly recognize the area as the infirmary. He let out a sigh and just sat up slowly careful not to move in a way that would cause him pain. "They didn't tell me it would be this painful," Mikhail muttered though he supposed he should have expected it he wasn't sure where he was at the moment and assumed Linda was indeed nearby and that his pet was likely with her.

Elena seemed to awaken quite startled her breathing was at first rapid but it seemed to gradually slow down and started sounding rather shaky, she looked like she'd basically seen a ghost or something, but rather than sit up and say something she just turned over on her side to face away from Tom she had simply had memories of how her epilepsy had developed due to the injury that had caused it memories she couldn't ever forget but wished she could.

Buck let out a whimper he was still asleep but he frequently had nightmares about the mission he and Sarah had been on he'd risked his life to keep her safe and as of right now he was having some nightmares, it wasn't too bad though at least he had Sarah to comfort him that was one of the things he was grateful for that she was there for him at least.

Usze had actually been quite comfortable though he had occasionally woken up in middle of the night a bit panicked because of what Hazel's former teammate had done to him he always seemed to relax whenever he noticed that Hazel was with him, Her presence just seemed to calm him since he wanted and needed to protect her.

Fred seemed to stretch a little bit adjusting the embrace he had Victoria in he'd just woken up and didn't want to wake her up yet since she looked beautiful and peaceful whenever she was asleep that and the fact that he was enjoying just having his arms around her.

John had at some point during the night managed to find a way to basically cling to kelly although he was still laying on his stomach one of his arms was draped over Kelly like she was a stuffed animal who was going to wander off, although it was unlikely she'd leave John he still couldn't help but worry about it and it showed in how protective and he was of Kelly.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:40 pm

((bump))
Crossflare