1x1 with SnowRunners

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with SnowRunners

Postby SecretShadows » Sat May 06, 2017 10:47 pm

1x1 between me and SnowRunners

For years royalty never really mixed with the normal people of the kingdom. Yet now a sudden tail arises, a story between a prince and a girl. Everything seems normal, but is it really? The castle has always had hidden secrets... Which would be found out now?
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with SnowRunners

Postby Berenice. » Sat May 06, 2017 10:54 pm

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Name: Eliza Annesley
Nickname(s): Eli

Hair Colour: Light brown with blonde streaks
Eye Colour: Hazel
Height: 5'4 ft
Piercings: Industrial piercing.
Pets: A Doberman called Oliver

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

xxxx
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

+ Traits: Understanding,
goofy and usually always pretty happy.
- Traits: Sometimes sarcastic,
cheeky and she cannot keep a secret.

listening to music and being outdoors.
Dislikes: The darkness, storms and not
knowing someone's secrets.

Backstory: As an only child, Eliza
was usually pretty lonely at home and
found it rather difficult to make friends.
Her parents were always elsewhere then
usually left her alone at home.
This caused Eli to become a little shy
as a child and liked to sit in her garden
by herself to think. However, as she
became a teenager, being by herself
wasn't what she wanted. Eliza was
forced to make friends and as she did
she became more confident. After
hitting 20, she moved out and away
from her parents because they
practically ignored her. She soon
discovered living alone was very...
lonely. With that said, she bought
a dog to accompany her.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Last edited by Berenice. on Sun May 07, 2017 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat May 06, 2017 11:13 pm

Name: Ryuu Wilson
Species: Pureblood Vampire

Hair: Darkbrown/black longish hair
Eyes: Hazel but can turn a ruby red color
Skin: Pale
Body: Athletic
Height: 6'4
Marks/scars: He has a large scar over his chest.
Clothing: Usually his royal clothing unless he goes out to walk in town, then he usually likes wearing a black shirt and gray pants. it does depend.

Personality: Ryuu is a rather friendly person, he usually care about others and likes helping. He can be really stubborn and likes doing things on his own. He has a strong will and won't easily give up without a fight. He can be short tempered depending on the situation. He is a bit spoiled and knows what he wants and why he wants it. He can sometimes scare people but usually try not to. He is smart and alert. Can be honest, maybe a bit to honest and sometimes flirty.
Positive: Friendly, Caring, Strong willed, Honest.
Negative: Stubborn, short tempered, spoiled.
Likes: Riding Ghost into town or to the forest, Taking walks in the garden, spending time with family and friends. Learning about others.
Dislikes: Loud noises, anything that weakens a vampire. Unfriendly people.

History: Ryuu was born the first of a twin, he and his twin sister. They have been a vampire family for generations yet no one knew that but them and the other vampires. Ryuu grew up learning about the land and how to take care of it and it's people. He always enjoyed going out to town and learning about everyone and everything. After being about nine years of age his little brother was born and a few years later his younger sister. As he got older he had to stay at the castle more, but at the age of eighteen his mother died, no one knows how she died and it has remained so for long now. Ryuu started going out to the forest more with his horse after the accident.

Parents: Only his father Gorge
Siblings: A twin sister called Sakura, a younger brother called Max age of 15 now, and a younger sister called Emma nearly 7 years old
Crush: None yet
Relationship: Single-

Pets: A white thoroughbred stallion called Ghost
Other:
Last edited by SecretShadows on Thu May 25, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun May 07, 2017 1:14 am

As the sun slowly started showing itself a peaceful day seems to start again. Ryuu was still asleep on his bed, he rolled over to his right side where his hazel eyes slowly started to open as the sun light fell on his face through the window. The young prince sighs and turned onto his back then sat up on the bed, he ruffled his dark brown hair with his hands then stretched slightly before getting up and out of his comfortable bed. Ryuu got dressed into his royal clothing knowing his father was planning on going to the town, he suddenly heard a loud bang on the door and it then flew open while Max came running in with quite some speed. The young boy looked at his brother then said: "Come quick! Sissy has fallen and is crying!" Ryuu shook his head a bit and left the room with his younger brother then entered the room of his younger sister. After picking her up he goes to the kitchen greeting a few of the maids along the way. He placed his sister on a chair then watch Max scramble up a other chair and sit down. Ryuu smiles slightly opening the refrigerator and got out some milk for the two of them. The placed the two glasses down and watched the two drink it up, he suddenly heard the voice of his twin sister entering the room: "Ryuu! I can't find Fluffy!" Ryuu sighs thinking of the brown long haired cat then said: "How should I know where that cat goes?" His sister gave him a small glare then said: "Could you be a dear and get me some blood." Ryuu just shook his head and got a glass filling it with blood that was kept in the refrigerator and handed it to her. He then left the kitchen finding his father coming down from the stairs. Ryuu smiles a bit and said: "I am ready to leave father." The king gave a small nod and a gentle smile before the two left for outside.

Time passed and they reached town, both where riding on their horses but was followed behind by a car and a horse-trailer. They stopped just before entering town and one of the staff helped load the horses on, Ryuu looked back at town and tilted his head a bit then said: "father could I go for a walk in town?" his father looked at him then said: "You may, just be careful." Ryuu thanked his father then started entering the streets of town going towards a cafe he liked visiting.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun May 07, 2017 1:45 am

Eliza was already up bright and early for no particular reason. She was a morning person and found no difficulty in getting up in a morning. Eli had no plans for the day, which was usually what happened every day, so all she was going to do was take Oliver for a walk. A morning walk really did make Eliza happy. Seeing all the people in town was just great to her. Even though she had lived in the town all of her life, she still hadn't been to all the shops and cafes. The only cafe she had been to was a small one near her house on the corner of a street. Eli walked downstairs, wearing a simple crop top and jeans. She practically wore the same style every day and she didn't even mind. She had braided her hair to the side, like she did most days, then grabbed an apple for her breakfast. Eli very rarely had breakfast so an apple would do.

Oliver sped out of the kitchen and waited for Eli by the door as he knew that every morning they went for a walk. Eliza rolled her eyes, grabbed his leash and clipped it onto his collar. After getting ready to go out, they walked out the door and she locked it behind her. The girl walked around the outskirts of the town, humming as she did so. She liked to walk where it was quieter and less busy because it allowed her to think in peace.

Short post sorry!)

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun May 07, 2017 2:18 am

Ryuu was slowly walking down the streets listening to the sound of passing cars and chatting people with footsteps walking everywhere. His hazel eyes gazed up at the blue sky that has only a cloud or two. He smiles and looked back at the street where he spotted the small cafe he liked visiting. They had nice coffee that he usually enjoyed, he could almost already smell it's sweet sent. Ryuu entered the cafe, there where only a few people sitting around the tables and one was ordering some hot chocolate. Ryuu walked to stand in line, he started hearing someone whispering his name to a other. Guess that was a down side of being royalty, almost everyone knew you. He only sighs a bit before finally getting to order, he flashed a warm smile and said: "Just a cappuccino please." he quickly payed then walks to a seat next to the window where he sat down and waited for his coffee. His scanned the street watching the humans walk around going on with their normal lives. Suddenly he heard a voice say: "Your cappuccino sir." Ryuu looked at the girl and thanked her while taking the cup and then a quick sip. His family had to learn to eat and drink human foods so that they could blend in, he liked human foods and all the different favours it had. Ryuu looked at his coffee watching the steam slightly come out of it.

Ryuu watched more enter the cafe and went to order their things while he remained seated and drinking his coffee. He smiles as he looked out the window seeing a little boy running around next to his mother, it's been a few years now since his mother died mysteriously. Ryuu knew someone must have done it but always kept quiet not wanting to open old wounds. He finished the cappuccino and slowly stood up walking back out of the building, he looked left then right wondering where he should go next. He decided to go right and see if he could find that little gift shop, but he couldn't remember where it was and only ended up walking around on the streets. It didn't bother him much, he liked walking around even if he didn't really walked to somewhere.

(No it's fine ;))
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun May 07, 2017 3:05 am

After walking around for 20 minutes, Eliza thought it was a good time to start heading back home. She knew her day probably wouldn't be that exciting because her days never really were. Just as she was heading home, she spotted someone pretty familiar. It was the prince. Eli knew that he probably got a lot of stares from people, so she tried not to. But Oliver thought otherwise. The dog began barking at the prince, sensing something different about him. Eli tried her best to shut the dog up, but Oliver wasn't stopping. After finding out Oliver wasn't going to stop barking, Eliza tried her best to simply walk away. However, Olly fought against her because something was strange about the prince that Oliver could sense. Of course, Eli had no idea why her dog was barking. By this time, a few people were looking at her and she tried to just look at the floor, avoiding any contact with the other people looking at her.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun May 07, 2017 3:22 am

Ryuu continued slowly walking, someone suddenly came up to him saying: "Excuse me... Prince Ryuu, I was wondering where the building is where the king asked me to go." he looked at the man knowing it was one of his father's staff members and pointed towards a building not to far off then said: "It should be that one there." the man thanked him but suddenly looked towards a barking dog. Ryuu also looked towards the dog and it's owner, he felt sorry for her since he knew she didn't know what the dog knew. It was a usual for animals who don't know vampires to bark at them so he did have a lot of animals already dislike him. Ryuu watched the man as he said: "What a strange dog." Ryuu just sighs a bit knowing what most would already think of the lady. Ryuu then goes towards her with a small smile as he looked at the dog trying to show he was no threat to both him or his master. Ryuu looked at the young lady then said: "Are you alright miss?" he looked back at the Doberman before asking: "What is his name?" slowly he looked back at her still with a small friendly smile. Ryuu knew the dog didn't like it that he didn't smell human, humans couldn't smell the difference between things easily so the dog was just being protective of his owner. Ryuu actually liked animals that would protect their masters and warn them when something wasn't right.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun May 07, 2017 3:53 am

Eli simply rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she waited for Oliver to stop barking. She huffed as she heard someone call her dog strange. Eliza was a bit more fed up that she was embarrassed because Oliver had never been like that before. As soon as she saw the prince walk towards them, she soon felt really embarrassed. "I am so sorry about Oliver. I really don't know what's got into him." She explained, hoping the prince didn't mind. Oliver sniffed the prince, then quickly walked to Eliza's side and sat beside her. "He's never done this before, I don't know why he did that. Sorry, again." She added, still pretty embarrassed. Eliza seriously did not expect that to happen or even see the prince for that matter. The prince was smiling so she guessed he didn't really mind what happened. But Eliza did. Eli absolutely hated embarrassing moments as she used to be really shy as a child and at times it reflected on her even now.
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun May 07, 2017 4:39 am

Ryuu looked at the dog that seems to be named Oliver since that was what she called him, he smiles a bit stretching his hand out a bit for the dog to sniff him before he looked back at her as she apologized. Ryuu shook his head a bit and said: "You don't need to apologize, he was only protecting you... he most likely smells my horse since I was out riding for a bit." He smiles at the young lady and said: "You don't need to be embarrassed, most dong don't like me much." he gave a small chuckle and looked back at the dog as he said: "Good dogs always protect their owners... don't you?" he watched the dog. Ryuu slowly looked back up at her and said: "Oh... I'm Ryuu Wilson, who might you be?" he knew she most likely already know his name and who he was but told her anyway, she seemed like a friendly person who is at the moment pretty embarrassed and he hoped to make her feel better. It wasn't her fault after all.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me