1x1 with Alexkeeeler

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alexkeeeler

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Amelia shortened up the leash on the dog and started into a slow jog then glanced over at Xavier "You always find the best dogs at the rescue shelter." she smiled sweetly at the dog. The teen watched him for a moment "Just because you look fit doesn't mean you are."
she suggested to him with a joking smile.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Wed May 24, 2017 7:10 pm

As the female started her jog, he went along with her. "Yeah, I know." He said. It was obvious. But he couldn't bring a dog home. The last time he had an animal, his dad didn't like it. It didn't end well. So no more pets for him. When she insulted him, he caused him to send her a playful glare. "I'll show you." Was all he said before sprinting off in front of her and the dog.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 24, 2017 7:50 pm

When the boy ran off infront of her she rolled her eyes "It's on." she called after him as she moved into a good paced run and started catching up. Slowly she increased the speed and was soon by his side "Show me what?" she asked between deep, slow breaths then glanced down at the dog to see how he was doing.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Wed May 24, 2017 7:59 pm

"My behind." He retorted as he heard her run up beside him catching up with him. There went that. Slowing down his pace, he took deep breaths. Maybe he should work out more. Watching the dog, he smiled and jogged beside the girl. She was fun to mess with.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Wed May 24, 2017 8:02 pm

The girl slowed back to a jog still taking slow breaths in order to slow her heart rate down "Do you do any sports at school?" she asked as she glanced over at him. For some strange reason she enjoyed spending time with him, never had she thought that she would end up being friends with the person everyone seemed to dislike.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Thu May 25, 2017 5:55 am

He felt himself slow down at her question. Even though he always wanted to do hockey, his father never allowed it. Because that would be bad if he was away from the house. It worried him, he hadn't been there for a whole day. And he was certain once he returned, that he would pay for it. The guy just hoped Amelia never wanted to meet his parents. Realizing he didn't answer, he mumbled a 'no' before speeding up ahead of her.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Thu May 25, 2017 9:34 pm

She watched to boy for a minute, curious as to what he was thinking but whatever it was seemed to change something about him. The girl resisted the urge to keep the pace with him, feeling as if it was right to give him a little space, besides she had a routine that determined the pace of her run. Amelia looked ahead hoping that Clay wasn't awake as he lived just a few houses down from where they were at the time, sometimes he joined her on the jog and it was nice to have company but she knew that her good friend wasn't fond of her new friend, Xavier.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Fri May 26, 2017 5:02 am

Xavier kept running, and he was upset but he didn't want he to worry the other. After a few minutes, he slowed down and panted. She was probably worried about him so he came to a stop and waited for her to come to him. "I'm sorry." Breathed out the dark haired boy. Maybe he should work out more. Then he would be able to fight back his dad.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 26, 2017 7:01 pm

As the boy kept running ahead she let out a slight sigh, obviously a bit worried about what had just happened but didn't feel like it was the right thing to do by saying anything until he decided to speak to her. Amelia gave a worried yet friendly smile as she approached the boy "Is everything okay?" she asked in a concerned voice.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Fri May 26, 2017 7:16 pm

The man finally ​caught his breath. As soon as Amelia came over, she looked concerned but seemed like she covered it with a smile. When she asked is everything was okay, he instantly stared at the sidewalk. No. "Yes." Xavier lied. There was no way he would even tell her what was wrong. It was too long of a story. And he never told his feelings to anybody.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me