Frostclan- warrior cat rp invite only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Frostclan- warrior cat rp invite only

Postby kanni » Mon May 01, 2017 6:15 am

Last edited by kanni on Tue May 02, 2017 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
[ kanni|she/they|kabescreams on the cord|wife ]
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby #1 bunny boy » Mon May 01, 2017 6:34 am

Rules

- All of Tess' Rules Apply

- 10 CATS PER PERSON. Beefy can't keep up with adding all these felines!

- Post all forms/ooc chat in the discussion thread.

- No weird colors/markings/powers/names.

- Try to keep the gender's even and check what ranks are currently open.

- One High Rank Per Person

- No creating prophecies without my or Beefy's permission, pm me or her if you have ideas.

- No being your cats own crush/mate/mentor but your cats can be siblings!

- LGBT+ Cats Welcome

- Please be active, if you are inactive for a week without warning your cats will be deleted/killed. Please let me or Beefy know if you plan on being gone/can't be that active.
Last edited by #1 bunny boy on Wed May 03, 2017 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oaks | He/They/It
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Frostclan- warrior cat rp invite only

Postby kanni » Tue May 02, 2017 8:50 am

THE ROLEPLAY IS NOW OPEN!
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #1 bunny boy » Tue May 02, 2017 8:55 am

♠Moonstar / She-cat / 32 Moons / Leader / Mate, crush: Open, PM ME / Tags: Clan ♠

Moonstar stretched out and looked outside, seeing the slight snow. She smiled, stepping outside and climbing up the large willow tree. I should call a meeting. With those thoughts, she called aloud. 'Let all who can catch their own prey come to the tree!' With the words, she waited for warriors to gather around the frosted tree.

♥Stormcloud / Tom / 32 Moons / Warrior / Mate, Crush: Open, PM ME / Tags: Clan ♥

At the tree

♦Shadowclaw / She-cat / 20 Moons / Warrior / Mate, crush: Open, PM ME / Tags: Clan ♦

At the tree.

♣Scarfang / Tom / 26 Moons / Warrior / Mate, crush: Open, PM ME / Tags: Clan ♣

Inside the warrior's den, waiting for the announcement.

♀Flamepaw / She-cat / 11 Moons / Apprentice / Crush: Open, PM ME / Tags: Clan ♀

At the tree

♂Tinypaw / Tom / 11 Moons / Apprentice / Crush: Open, PM ME / Tags: Clan ♂

Inside the apprentice den, listening for the announcement.
Oaks | He/They/It
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Tue May 02, 2017 8:59 am

~Ambercloud~
The deputy stood up slowly, already feeling how stiff she had gotten after another cold night of snow, snow, and more snow. Despite it being close to early newleaf, it was still snowing nearly every other day up on the mountain. Sighing, Ambercloud stepped out of her den and stretched. Her paws crunched in the frosted snow, and the sun caused it to glisten. After a quick glance around to see if anyone else was up, the molly ambled over to where Moonstar sat underneath the Ever-Green willow. The clan leader had just called a meeting.

/Scorchsoul/
Scorchsoul huffed as she was slowly dragged from her dream into the cold, unforgiving world that was her reality. The ginger tabby refused to open her eyes, instead listening to the quiet breathing of the cats on the other end of the warriors' den as they slept on. lucky foxfaces... the she cat thought bitterly, curling tighter around herself as her fur puffed up against the cold. It must have snowed again while she was sleeping.

♥Quietstream♥
The queen sighed unhappily as her blue eyes peered into the open. Ambercloud, the clan deputy, was already up and about, and as the molly's paws crunched against the frost-covered snow, Quietstream couldn't help but feel jealous. Though she was happy that her kits were almost here, she wished she could get up and MOVE for once. But instead of leaving the nursery, the Siamese queen had to settle for scooting somewhat back in her nest into the warmer depths of the den.

-Fallenhope-
The elder didn't bother checking to see what the weather was like. It was always snow. Hail, blizzard, flurries, always some form of snow. And it annoyed the living daylights out of the cat. Fallenhope got to her paws, ignoring the grumbles of the elders around her. They could all go complain to Starclan. None of them were as old as she, none of them had ever seen a lasting summer without snow the way Fallenhope had, none of them had any REAL reason to complain. Stepping out into the light, the old cat paused and watched as her breath fogged and drifted up into the air.
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Tue May 02, 2017 9:04 am

♥BeefyFish♥ wrote:~Ambercloud~
The deputy stood up slowly, already feeling how stiff she had gotten after another cold night of snow, snow, and more snow. Despite it being close to early newleaf, it was still snowing nearly every other day up on the mountain. Sighing, Ambercloud stepped out of her den and stretched. Her paws crunched in the frosted snow, and the sun caused it to glisten. After a quick glance around to see if anyone else was up, the molly ambled over to where Moonstar sat underneath the Ever-Green willow. The clan leader had just called a meeting.

/Scorchsoul/
Scorchsoul huffed again, this time with more annoyance. The wretched leader had called yet another meeting, but maybe this time it would be something interesting...unlike the last time when it had been about caution when it came to eating as there was so little food already. And the snow. Always the caution with the snow. Grumbling to herself, Sorchsoul clambered to her paws and padded out into the open, making it to the Ever-Green willow in no time. There she sat, shivering with fur puffed against the cold, and waited.

♥Quietstream♥
The queen's ears pricked as Moonstar called the meeting, but as Quietstream was already so heavy with her kits, she could only move so far as to the edge of the nursery to listen in on the clan leader's words.

-Fallenhope-
The elder had already exited the den, and after cocking her head to make sure her good eye was seeing everything in her path, Fallenhope set off to the tree and arrived after a few moments of hissing at clumps of ice that were in her way. This dreaded camp. Always with the snow, and the ice, and the little amount of food, and yada yada yada.
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #1 bunny boy » Tue May 02, 2017 9:11 am

♠Moonstar / She-cat / 32 Moons / Leader / Mate, crush: Open, PM ME / Tags: Clan ♠

The she-cat smiled to her clan. 'Clan, we have some important things to assign. Apprentices will be getting mentors that will train with them whenever necessary, at least 4 to 5 times a week. Now, the list is... Petalpelt, you will mentor Tinypaw. Thornfur, you will mentor Flamepaw. Scarfang, you will mentor Russetpaw. Ambercloud, you will mentor Deerpaw. And I... shall mentor Emberpaw. I think that will be all, thank you. If any of the mentors or apprentices have questions, I will be in my den.' The she-cat's voice projected around the camp. She stepped away from the tree and back into the warmth of her den.
Oaks | He/They/It
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Tue May 02, 2017 9:24 am

~Ambercloud~
The deputy popped up and gazed over the group that had formed. Where was Deerpaw? Ambercloud had always favored the small apprentice, and knew in her heart that the young cat had great potential.

/Scorchsoul/
Scorchsoul grinned, a small and rare expression that quickly disappeared. She wouldn't have to deal with any yapping and overly hyper apprentices this time around. Of course, there was the chance that would happen in the future, but the ginger tabby wasn't worried about the future at that moment. After a moment, the cat turned around and began padding over to Ambercloud. The equally red cat hadn't noticed Scorchsoul yet, and so she waited until Ambercloud would.

♥Quietstream♥
Quietstream smiled happily. Having an apprentice would be good father practice for her mate, and she couldn't wait to see the results of this training of young cats. Scooting backward slowly but steadily, the queen retreated to her cozy den.

-Fallenhope-
Fallenhope frowned. "That's it? Really?" The old molly grumbled, shifting on her aching paws. "You'd think Moonstar would actually talk to us for a while instead of calling everyone out and sending them right back in. We have better things to do with our time! I remember when Softstar was still here...at least that one told good stories." The elder told another, who wasn't really listening.
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue May 02, 2017 9:42 am

Petalpelt|She-cat|22 Moons|Warrior|Apprentice: Tinypaw|Crush: Open|Tags: Tinypaw

Petalpelt purred in delight at the news, oh how she loved apprentices! And this would be her very first one! She moved away from her clan mates and went off to the apprentice's den. "Tinypaw?" she called out suddenly feeling a flurry of nervousness. Not that she'd admit it though. As she peered into the den curiously.

Eaglestrike|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|No Apprentice|Crush: Open|Tags: Open

Eaglestrike sat with his tail curled around his paws quietly listening to the announcement. Once it was over he glanced around at the cats gathered hoping to catch the eye of one of his friends. He was bored and was hoping for a chance to do something and stretch his legs a bit.

Emberpaw|She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor: Moonstar|Crush: Open|Tags: Moonstar

Emberpaw sat nearby her clanmates but slightly away from them. She was having a harder day today, feeling very unsure of herself. She widened her eyes as she heard Moonstar say she'd mentor her. She pinned her ears and waited for Moonstar to go back into her den before she stood up and headed over after her. She let her tail drop as she paused by the entrance of the den. "Moonstar?" she called in softly.

Swiftleap|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|No Apprentice|Crush: Open|Tags: Hawktalon, Open

"Isn't that great?" Swiftleap asked excitedly. "I'm really happy for them! You know without apprentices the clan can never grow." he said before he began to babble. "So this is a really important time for them, I think Moonstar chose perfectly! That's just my opinion but i'm sure you agree Hawktalon, after all she is leader and she didn't get to be leader for no reason!" he exclaimed before he pawed at the ground "So I guess now maybe we could ask to go on a patrol or something what do you think?" he glanced around at all his clanmates, hoping to get the chance to drag them along with him and Hawktalon before he looked at his brother again.

Hawktalon|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|No Apprentice|Crush: Open|Tags: Swiftleap, Open

Hawktalon blinked slowly as he listened to Swiftleap, once his brother was done talking he slowly looked over at him. "what?" he asked simply though he'd heard everything he'd said he didn't feel like giving him a real reply. "I'm ready for a nap." he said simply before he looked away again. Earning him a glare from Swiftleap.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #1 bunny boy » Tue May 02, 2017 9:47 am

♠Moonstar / She-cat / 32 Moons / Leader / Mate, crush: Open, PM ME / Tags: Emberpaw ♠

The she-cat looked behind her and smiled. 'Yes, Emberpaw? Is there something you need?' She purred.

♥Stormcloud / Tom / 32 Moons / Warrior / Mate, Crush: Open, PM ME / Tags: Eaglestrike ♥

He stared over at Eaglestrike and smiled. 'Yo, Eagle!' He padded towards him, smiling.

♂Tinypaw / Tom / 11 Moons / Apprentice / Crush: Open, PM ME / Tags: Petalpelt ♂

He smiled widely at the she-cat. 'I'm here!' He mewled happily, padding towards her.
Oaks | He/They/It
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery