1x1 with 333lk22

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with 333lk22

Postby Happily Wrathful » Tue May 23, 2017 1:48 am

:c i thought i replied to this. will reply when i get to school]
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 23, 2017 3:11 am

(Its fine ;))
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Tue May 23, 2017 4:07 am

Thea wasn't very hungry but she got food anyways, she took some scrambled eggs which made her wish she was at home cooking her own meal. the kitten was standing on her shoulder meowing for food so she bought some cat food from a little gift shop and opened it setting it down next to the table she sat at. she looked up at ryuu "so... have you ever done anything bad" then said quite bluntly, she was always outward with her thoughts and rarely kept them to her self and this question was no acceptation. she didnt feel scared around ryuu even though she knew he was a gang leader he just didnt seem like a bad guy no matter how tough he acted. kind of reminded her of her brother always pretending to be tough but really sweet underneath the act.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 23, 2017 7:10 am

Ryuu sits down with his small bit of food while he slowly started eating. He looked up at her after she asked the question and frowns slightly confused with what she asked. Ryuu swallowed the piece of bread then said: "If you mean bad like have I killed someone or steal something before then I will have to answer yes and I also enjoy car chases... but I don't really rob places anymore since I have no need to that I only did when I was a boy, but I do kill people now if they are attacking me and in a gang." He leans back in his seat and said: "But if you mean killing ordinary people for no reason or doing things like kidnapping then no... I don't even kill police because all they do is protect the ordinary people, they are good people I wish no harm to but other gangs seem to love doing these things... guess that is why I enjoy attacking other gangs." He finished his food after that then waited for her. Ryuu watched her and knew she could get him into lots of trouble if he lets her go but he didn't care, she was a sweet girl who deserves more in life and not get messed up in his world.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Tue May 23, 2017 8:21 am

thea nodded it was good he had never killed an innocent person and steal wasnt that big of a deal the fact he had killed someone though did make her feel a bit scared but she just smiled " thats good" she looked down to see if the kitten had finished and he was curled up on the floor purring, she gently picked him up and cradled him " alright lets go" she smiled at ryuu and stood up. she couldnt wait to get home and curl up in her bed, and go to sleep, maybe take a shower, of course call her brother and father they would want to know if she was ok her brother would most likely come over and her father would want to come home so she would have to convince him to stay at his vacation if he hadnt already come home that is.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue May 23, 2017 8:43 am

Ryuu wondered what was so good... he was a criminal and enjoyed it so why would she find anything good in that? He just shook his head slightly and stood up then said: "Alright... I will drop you at home." He walked out of the hotel and towards his bike. Suddenly he saw a few people coming towards them, his eyes slightly narrow and said: "Your kidnappers are back and put for blood... we better run and now." He grabbed her arm and started running then heard them shouting from behind and chasing them. Ryuu growls slightly and looked back quickly counting them then said: "Damn... there are seven of them and I only have six bullets left in my gun... we have to find a way to hide." His eyes darted around until he entered an alleyway quickly hoping to loose them.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Wed May 24, 2017 6:20 pm

im sorry, something really bad happened today so i wont be able to reply for a bit please forgive me
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 24, 2017 6:31 pm

It's fine ;)

Are you alright?))
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Wed May 24, 2017 6:36 pm

yea, i found out a good friend ive had for over a year now never really cared about me and was just using me, so im a bit sad right now but i just need a little time, will probably be back soon. ill get over it eventually i just need to learn not everyone wants to be my friend :c
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:03 am

I'm sorry :cry:
I know how that feels... I wish I can give you a large hug... I hope you feel better soon! Tell me if you need anything.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me