1x1 with your best nightmare and *~Blizzard~*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with your best nightmare and *~Blizzard~*

Postby Esther~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:10 am

Do not post unless you are knightmare or me. Thankyou!
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with your best nightmare and *~Blizzard~*

Characters

Negan|Male|TWD|Knightmare
Sans|Male|Undertale|skeleton|Knightmare
Dipper|Male|Gravity Falls|Knightmare
Asriel|Male|Undertale|Knightmare
Carl|Male|TWD|Blizz
Link|Male|TWD|Blizz
Willow|Female|Leafeon|pokemon|Blizz
Matthew|Male|sylveon|pokemon|blizz
Ace|Female|Glaceon|Pokemon|Blizz
Serpent|Male|Vaporeon|Pokemon|Blizz
Last edited by Esther~ on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Name: Willow
Abilities: can use leaf blade, photosynthesis, leaf whistle, and razor leaf
Fandom: Pokemon
Species: leafeon
Personality: Willow is a care-free and bubbly little gal, being kind to most others. She always puts others before herself, hiding her feelings and putting on a mask in attempt to make things better. She can get bitter though if you give her a reason to be like that. Harming a friend will put you on her enemy list for sure, but she is usually quick to forgive smalla acts.
History: nothing much
Sexuality: straight
Family: Mint(mother) and she doesn't know her father
Crush: none
Mate: none
Children: none

Name: Matthew
Abilities: draining kiss, moonblast, dazzling gleam, and misty terrain
Fandom: pokemon
Species: sylveon
Personality: Matthew is a big lovable guy, not known to have a mean bone in his body. However, this comes with its downsides. He tends to be a pushover, allowing others to walk over them. The only time he will speak up is if it is to protect his friends. Otherwise he is a big social butterfly, trying to make smiles anywhere he goes.
History: will add later
Sexuality: homoflexible
Family: Serenity(mother), Dusk(father), and Evelyn(sister)

Name: Ace
Abilities: ice beam, blizzard, dig, and attract
Species: glaceon
Personality: Ace has a calm atmosphere to her, not known to be the most social one. She is polite to others, not minding a conversation with strangers, but she can tend to get a bit socially awkward. To her friends she is protective at times and can show a more happy side.
Sexuality: bi
Family: doesn't know any

Name: Serpent
Abilities: hydro pump, surf, dive, and ice beam
Species: vaporeon
Personality: Serpent is a quick thinker, known to think everything through. Though some may say he overthinks everything, he finds it to be very helpful. He is kind to others though, almost seeming to have infinite patience with those he encounters. If mad he doesn't snap or anything, but is more known to leave.
Sexuality: demi-sexual
Family: only knows his sister named Crescent

Will be making Carl and Link's forms soon
Last edited by Esther~ on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

name; Sans
age; 29
gender; Male
species; Skeleton
fandom; Undertale

name; Asriel Dreemurr
age; I'm just gonna say he's 10
gender; Male
species; Goat Monster
fandom; Undertale

name; Dipper Pines
age; 13
gender; Male
species; Human
fandom; Gravity Falls

name; Negan
age; Early 40's
gender; Male
species; Human
fandom; The Walking Dead

Name; Avi
Species; Purrloin
Gender; Female
Personality; She is extremely sneaky, mischievous and smart, like most pokemon of her species. Avi can also have a bit of a temper, and can get annoyed easily. She often amuses herself by causing others trouble. She can also be flirty at times
Level; 29
Ability; Limber
Moveset; night slash, shadow ball, shadow claw, toxic
Other; nothing else
Last edited by flowercatt on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:36 am

Carl sat by a tree, not to far off from Alexandria. Of course nobody would worry about him vanishing as that seemed to be a normal thing by now, but he still didn't want to stray far off. He lifted his gaze from his knife and looked around, his one eye taking everything in. If a walker came by he didn't want to be off guard. Especially with Saviors feeling far to comfortable out here.

Link walked around, casting a quick glance around him as he went. He wasn't sure where he was, but one thing was for certain, he was far off from Hyrule. He had encountered a few...undead out here. He had fought monsters before, but these were different. He had noticed the only way to kill them was to aim for the head, but his sword was doing well enough so far.

Willow gazed around, jumping as she stepped on a twig."Dang it!"she looked at her paws crossly. She had been jumpy since she ran into a few weird humans. They had been odd, seeming to have no mind of their own. She had learned they were dangerous, but avoided getting harmed by them. Now she was hoping to find somebody, anybody.

Matthew sat up on a branch, gazing around. Forests were nothing new to him, but this was odd. He hadn't encountered any other pokemon or trainers. He had spotted some weird humans though, but avoided them. They seemed...off. Nothing he wanted to mess with.

Ace walked along, giving a small yawn as she gazed around. She didn't like this place as nothing seemed right, but what could she do? Up ahead there was a hollow tree, big enough for her to hide in. She crawled inside and used ice beam to block the entrance, but left a small hole so she could look out or leave.

Serpent walked on, feeling a bit agitated. He had been avoiding any human, not because they were odd, but because he had always disliked them. He smiled as he spotted a river and he slowly climbed in before swimming out into the center of it.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:06 am

(i rlly want asriel to run into carl for some reason so)

Asriel Dreemurr
The goat monster stirred slightly as he awoke, and he immediately noticed something was different. Okay, a lot of things. First of all, he wasn't a flower anymore. He didn't know how or why that happened, but he wasn't going to argue. At least he could finally feel actual emotions again. Second of all, he was on the surface. He didn't know how that happened, either. Asriel slowly pushed himself to his feet, slowly walking forwards. After a few minutes he finally spotted someone in the distance. A human. It looked like he had a missing eye? Weird. He was about to approach, but stopped himself once he saw the knife in the boy's hand. Asriel's hands began to shake nervously as he took a few steps backwards

Sans
The skeleton was asleep in an old abandoned house, his sleep disturbed by a banging on the door. "Ugh.. five more minutes, Papyrus.." Sans mumbled, rolling over to the other side. When the banging continued, Sans sat up, but quickly noticed he wasn't in his room. He stood up and walked over to the door, turning the handle and pulling the door open. To his surprise, a walker lunged forwards at him. He jumped backwards, quickly summoning a gaster blaster which shot a beam of energy at it, causing it to quickly fall to the ground in almost ashes.

Dipper Pines
The young boy slowly walked down an empty road, cautiously glancing behind him every few seconds. He had already encountered a few of the zombies, but he hadn't fought them. He just ran. Surprisingly, this wasn't the first time he's seen zombies. These ones were a lot more.. aggressive.. than the one's he's seen before

Avi
The Purrloin slowly wandered through the empty, grassy, plains, doing her best to keep quiet. She had already seen a few of the strange humans, and even took down one or two of them, but she didn't want to be closer to them than she had to be. Her ears perked as she spotted a river in the distance, not even realizing she was thirsty until she caught sight of it. The Purrloin quickened her pace, heading towards the river
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:20 am

Thats fine! It seems like fun as Carl is kinda hostile))

Carl had returned his gaze to his knife, deciding there was nothing to worry about nearby. His guard wasn't down or anything, but he didn't enjoy spending every moment watching for danger. It seemed he did that every day as it was and he had come out here to avoid all the trouble going on in Alexandria, though he wouldn't escape it for long. Suddenly he lifted his gaze, hearing a small sound not to far off. He tightened his grip on his knife and stood up at once, spotting a goat like creature nearby. He found it odd to see something like this, but then again, there were walkers everywhere."Who are you?"he asked, raising his knife as he took a few steps forward, obviously not trusting the creature. However, the creature seemed to be a bit nervous, making him more at ease. Perhaps they weren't as dangerous.

Link kept moving along, casting glances to the side. So far he hadn't seen many walkers, but his luck always seemed to run off. Then again, things could change. He was pulled from his thoughts when he heard a loud noise not to far off. He turned his gaze to where it was and saw a quick flash of light, quickly fading. He made his way over to where the light had come from, wondering if others were nearby. Soon enough he noticed an abandoned house with a skeleton in the doorway."Hello there.'he greeted him nervously, not sure how he would take to a stranger.

Serpent noticed another pokemon nearby and gave a small sigh of relief. Usually he wasn't much for chatting with strangers, but he hadn't seen anybody else for so long. Now there was somebody who may know what was going on."Hello."he swam over to where they were, his head the only part of him breaking the surface."Do you know what is going on?"he asked kindly, tilting his head a bit as he asked her.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:40 am

(also incase you're wondering this is the lil kid asriel not the big scary one)

Asriel Dreemurr
He began to tremble even more once he was sure the boy had caught sight of him. Asriel took a few more steps backwards, glancing down at the knife in Carl's hand "I-I-I-" He stuttered, trying to get the right words out "M-My name's Asriel. I-I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just.. lost."

Sans
His gaze moved over to Link as he came into sight. Sans stared at him for a moment, before deciding he wasn't a threat. "Uh, heya, kid." He glanced over to a window. Wait, how did he get on the surface? "Y-you're a human? What's up with that one? It looks like it's sick."

Avi
She purred quietly to herself as she approached the river, flinching when she saw a Vaporeon's head break the surface of the water. Avi shook her fur, before replying "You mean whatever's going on with the humans? I don't have a clue. They kinda give me the chills.. they're even.. uglier than before."
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:51 am

I figured. X3 A big goat monster would probably be like 'wow a human. lmoa' ))

Carl listened to Asriel, feeling a bit bad about the way he had scared him. After all, this didn't seem like an act."All right."he sighed, lowering his knife."I just hope your not acting. If you are then you'll soon regret it."he didn't hear any approaching walkers, but he glanced around just to make sure."Where are you from?"he asked suddenly, though he had many questions on his mind considering Asriel was something he had never seen before."Oh, and the names Carl."he added quickly afterward, feeling that it wouldn't harm to tell the creature his name.

Link was confused by how a skeleton could be talking like any other person, but decided to overlook it, remembering all the weird creatures he had encountered. In all honesty, this wasn't as strange to him as it would be to others."Not sure. I encountered a few, but I don't think their human. Only a blow to the head kills them."

Serpent listened to the other pokemon, feeling a bit disappointed that she didn't know what was going on. This was strange though and even he had no idea of how things changed so suddenly."They seem to act strange as well. Much slower, as if they can't run anymore."he gave a small shake of his head before focusing on the purrloin again."Have you seen any other pokemon around?"
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:06 am

Asriel Dreemurr
"H- hi, Carl. I'm from a place called the Underground.." Asriel trailed off. He was slightly surprised that he's never heard of a monster, since the humans and monsters had a war a very long time ago. Asriel glanced at the bandage over his eye, feeling slightly guilty. "What happened to your eye? Are you okay?" He took a few steps towards Carl

Sans
"Eh, they look like humans to me." Sans commented as he glanced back at what was left of the walker that he had taken down a minute ago "Heh, I guess I went a bit overboard with that. Whoops. Anyways, what's your name, kid? I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton."

Avi
She shook her head at his question "Nope. Haven't seen anything besides creepy looking people and dead grass. That's a shame, though. These ones aren't any fun to mess with. At least the other ones got angry whenever I did something to them--" Avi grew silent as a new thought came into mind. What if pokemon had changed, too? But this one looked normal.
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me