one x one|| smoltroye and moonless

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one|| smoltroye and moonless

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:57 am

welcome to our band one x one (:
    this is between myself and smoltroye, please do not post if you are not either of us!

drummer;; smoltroye
    bassist;; smoltroye
    singer;; moonless
    guitarist;; moonless
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i crAvE tO Be yOur AeSthEtiC

Postby SmolTroye » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:10 am

"Some People Are Worth Melting for"
"I will make you queen of everything you see"

╔══════════╗

name;; Noah Costello
nickname(s);; No, Smiley
age;; nineteen
birthplace;; Perth, Australia
birthday;; August 14th
height;; 5'11"
weight;; 105 lbs
orientation;; Pansexual,
Polyamorous (if Applicable)

gender;; Genderfluid
(he/She/they) pronouns

positive trait;; Loyal, Positive
negative trait;; Quiet, Emotional
parents;; Talia C, Aiden C

╚══════════╝
hi
x
x
    personality
    Ah Noah, Often labeled the Class clown for his funny and outgoing personality. He is a bit girly in some aspects, like painting his nails and wearing skirts on occasion. Noah is also niknamed "Smiley" because of his contagious smile. He is a big part of the lgbt+ community, but doesn't mind if people make mistakes about his pronouns or sexuality. Another part of him is a cuddlebug. He tries to be punk rock in his so called "rock band" Usually played on his wii. Like everyone, though, Noah does need his space, and he is a tiny bit claustrophobic.
    history
    On a brutal 3:05 A.M In Perth, Noah Costello was born, a crybaby. Nearly all his life, he cried, and was bullied. Once Noah became a teen he was noticed for his art skills, That's when his life started going his way. In high school he was pretty popular, Popular amongst the nerds and tech kids. But Noah was fine with that, they accepted him. After high school, he set out to get a job and apply for art scholarships. With his busy schedule, he still has time to talk with his old high school buddies.

Casper Clearwater
"The Sweetie"
Basic fc bc Its 10pm

┼Full Name: Casper Cadence Clearwater
┼Alias: Cas, Casper
┼Age: 19
┼Stereotype: Shy
┼Family: Paris And Marko (Biological parents), Aida (Little sister, 11)
┼Crushless
┼Single
┼Pansexual
┼Scent: Rain
┼Voice: Australian/English mix.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
┼Casper Clearwater┼
Casper is a boy who prefers to stay out of trouble,
he minds his own. He can be a bit blind to feelings.
He is very affectionate and protective, sort of competitive as well.
Cas isn't afraid to speak his mind either.

-
┼Casper is currently living in Los Angeles with his mother Paris, father Marko and his adorable baby sister named Aida who appears in some of his lets plays. At the age of twelve, his father was diagnosed with lukemia, and is slowly recovering, so everything Casper does for money, is usually for his father. Though you couldnt tell, the family appears perfect.
┼Pets: None

Noah's the drummer, Casper's the bassist
Last edited by SmolTroye on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
SmolTroye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one|| smoltroye and moonless

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:40 pm

═════════════

ryker has an "old soul" when it comes
to music. he is normally a very laid
back and easy going person, but if
someone messes with who or what
he cares about, he can get protective,
and fast. despite his uncaring and lazy
exterior, the male has a big heart for
those that get into it, and he always
tries to be a somewhat good person.
═════════════

name;; ryker valentino deangelo
age;; twenty one
gender;; male
sexuality;; homosexual

═════════════

name ☾ matthew vincent montgomery ☽
gender ☾ make ☽
age ☾ nineteen years ☽
position ☾ guitarist ☽

personality ☾ matthew is a very happy person.
he is quite shy to meet new people, but once he opens
up, he's a little ball of energy that never seems to dwindle.
he is extremely passionate about what and those he loves,
and he always tries to keep everyone happy. he is easily
frightened and startled, yet has an extremely big heart
and tries to fit everyone in it. ☽

kin ☾ mother; jolene montgomery
father; mark montgomery
sister; veronica montgomery ☽
history ☾ tba ☽
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:59 am

|| finally done with my forms! (:
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:47 am

ryker deangelo//

ryker awoke to a persistent and quite annoying beeping. however, it was a familiar sound, much to his despair. grumbling, the male rolled over, sliding the 'dismiss' button on his phone and sighing in relief as the annoying sound halted. letting his face fall in the pillow, ryker yawned and rose to his feet. the sooner he was packed and got to the tour bus, the sooner he could go back to sleep. with that thought, the male decided to take a long hot shower, unsure of when the next time he could do that would be. passing a hand through his hair, he pulled it back, the hair just long enough to form the shortest of ponytails. wrapping a towel around his waist, the male grabbed clothes and lazily tossed them onto the bed. he always waited until last minute to pack. after he dried off, he dressed into some clothes before shoving the others into his suitcase along with pairs of shoes and other necessities. zipping it closed, he grabbed the numerous notebooks he had purchased, as he liked to scribble and write songs. pushing them into a backpack with a bunch of pens and various foods and drinks he loved. checking the time, ryker grabbed his truck keys and his bags, heading to the door and glancing back at his apartment. "see ya." he stated with a slight smirk before exiting the familiar living space and heading outside, grumbling as he was met with the cool, brisk air. getting into his truck, ryker started it up, the roaring of the engine breaking the silence of the early morning. turning on some rock music, he kept the volume low as he drove, fingers drumming on the wheel. as he finally arrived at the location, his eyes landed on the tour bus. grabbing his stuff, he entered, humming as he realized nobody else had arrived yet and he'd get first pick of the bunks. striding into the sleeping area, he tossed his bags onto a random bed before roaming the tour bus.

matthew montgomery//

matthew was already awake. the male had insomnia, so he never actually went to sleep. instead, he spent the night packing and making sure he had everything he needed. he had showered as well, so now he was just laying on his couch, watching netflix. he had downloaded a few shows on his laptop so on the road he could entertain himself with something. as his netflix episode ended, he checked the time and nodded to himself. it was time to go. grabbing his bags, he jogged down to his jeep and filled it, jogging back to his small house and shutting everything off, grabbing his backpack. smiling a bit in excitement, the boy locked his home before sliding into his jeep and heading off to the tour bus location. parking the jeep, he exited. walking to the tour bus, he slowly entered, seeing ryker, he gave the male a small smile and wave before dropping his stuff in one of the bottom beds. passing a hand through his hair, he hummed softly and took a seat. it was too early right now to strike up a conversation, anyways. getting out his laptop, the male nibbled on his nails as he started up netflix, putting his earphones in and leaning back before starting the show.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolTroye » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:12 am

Noah↕

The young male stared out the window of his small studio apartment. His band was getting to be more well known, and Noah enjoyed his small apartment. It was just his. Standing up, he checked his phone, and rechecked his bag to make sure he hadn't forgotten something. Finally sure that he hadnt forgotten anything, he grabbed his keys and threw his stuff in his car, which he often liked to call a "soccer mom van" because he always had water and snacks in the back. The drummer looked out onto the misty streets, before turning into the parking lot where he could leave his car. Rolling his eyes as he stared at the other two cars there. Shutting off the car, he pulled out his things and stepped onto the bus, throwing his bags on a bottom bunk. "So.. and then there was one.. left. " He called, yawning softly, anf falling onto one of the couches, too tired to explore.

Casper ↕

The youngest member of the band was sitting on his suitcase in his front yard. His bass case was open, and he was alseep on the suitcase, clinging to his bass. A few coins had been thrown into his case, someone assuming he was homeless. Blinking groggily when his alarm had gone off, he grudgingly picked up his stuff, and put it into his own car. He didnt like to act like he was superior, so he had driven a simple SUV. Starting the engine, the small male was nearly asleep. Pulling into the parking lot, he sighed. "Five more minutes.." he murmured, getting out and taking up his things, bringing them onto the bus. "Your favorite is here..." He yawned, his sweater going past his fingertips, his thumb poking through a hole he had accidentally made.
SmolTroye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:38 am

ryker deangelo//

ryker turned his head as matthew arrived, and shortly after noah. letting his damp hair out of the ponytail, he ran his fingers through it. as casper entered the tour bus, he raised a brow. "our favorite, eh?" he mused, shaking his head with a slight smirk and clicking his tongue. "i'm not so sure." he mused tauntingly, a playful smirk on his lips, but it soon fell as a yawn escaped the male. "damn, it's so early." the singer complained, falling onto the couch and stretching his legs out on the ground, he closed his eyes and folded his arms behind his head. "could've been sleepin' in a nice warm bed right now." he mused, opening his eyes and stretching his shoulders back. "but i guess i'd rather be with you guys." ryker added with a small smirk, yawning once again.

matthew montgomery//

matthew pulled his eyes away from his laptop as the others arrived, removing an earphone and offering a small smile. "hey, guys. how'd you sleep?" he questioned softly, shutting his laptop and sitting up. he knew it was fairly early in the morning, but he didn't want to seem rude and just ignore them, so he figured at least try to strike up a conversation. he didn't know if the others would want to go back to sleep or not, but he figured they would say so if they were going to.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sorry

Postby SmolTroye » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:46 am

Noah↕

Noah rolled his eyes and smiled "Someone please explain to me why we had to get up so damn early?" he asked, the young male usually composed, but at this time in the morning, composed was out the window. "We dont even have a driver yet. " He pointed out, placing a hand behind his neck, supporting it from falling back down and his neck hurting.

Casper ↕

Casper couldnt help but frown at Ryker, he always disagreed but he loved him still. Picking up a throw pillow from one of the beds, he tossed it lightly at his band mate and scrambled to put his bass on a top bunk where it wouldn't get broken. "I slept awfully. Insomnia as usual." Casper replied in a cheery tone, his face lighting up with sarcasm. He crossed his arms limply, yawning as he did so, and falling into the couch sleepily. Casper wasnt a morning person, Maybe a night owl, guy which slowly turned into morning-before-he-even-knew-it guy.

(Sorry I have not had the muse to reply at all. But I hope to get in more replies soon as poetry cafe comes and goes. Its really stressful for me! sorry!)
SmolTroye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:52 am

|| no worries! i hope it gets less stressful!

ryker deangelo//

ryker watched casper, hoping the boy knew he was only joking. he chuckled as a pillow came into contact with his chest. "thanks, cas cas." he spoke with a hum listening to matthew and casper, ryker pursed his lips. "ya dont have any medicine or somethin?" he questioned, feeling bad for the two boys. passing a hand through his hair, he shoved his hands in his pockets, feeling the familiar cigarette box. "ill be outside." ryker spoke. might as well have a smoke before he's stuck on a bus for hours. waving off matt's comment, ryker exited the bus and leaned against the side, lighting the cancer stick between his lips.

matthew montgomery//

matthew smiled softly at the commotion. he loved being with the boys, they all had such different personalities but worked so well together. listening to noah, he turned his head. "yeah, thats not fair. i could be at the comfort of my couch right now." he mused with a smal laugh, rolling his eyes as ryker headed outside. "those are gonna kill you, you know!" he called out with a motherly huff. turning to casper, he grinned and held up his hand. "insomia buddies!"
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~But you keep coming back

Postby SmolTroye » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:06 am

Noah↕

Noah listened to his boys fight and he laughed softly. They were all so different. Matt was shy and reasonable. Casper, loud but adorable, and Ryker, well Ryker was.. something, he no doubt gave off an "I don't care" attitude, but then you got to knew him and he was very protective an caring. And Noah? Well he was usually mature and composed. But he was slipping as of late. Finally sitting up, he folded his hands in his lap and bit his lip. "Where are we stopping first?" he asked of no one in particular, just curious to learn where they were going.

Casper ↕

Casper rolled his eyes playfully and held up his hand to Matt's and hi-fived him. "Don't mention it." The small boy chuckled, curling up into a ball and listening to Ryker, he shook his head. "After a while, you just.. get used to the medicine and it doesnt work.." he replied sleepily, not caring that his friend had already left the bus. Standing up he smiled weakly. "I'll keep him company I guess?" he spoke with a yawn, walking towards the door and feeling around for the door handle, and finally opening it and stepping outside.
SmolTroye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me