Brothers In Chains (1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Brothers In Chains (1x1)

Postby recklessgod » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:18 am

After the war between the wolves and the dragons.... The wolves had finally done it. They had pushed the dragons into hiding... But the dragons left something precious behind. The dragons had mixed with the wolves, so the wolves uses this new species in work camps. Using their abilities for their greed. This is a story of their revolution.

recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brothers In Chains (1x1)

Postby recklessgod » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:31 am

This is by LaughingDove.

Name: Eres
Abilities: Spits venom, venom mist, venom claws.
Personality: Eres is somewhat reckless and rather tired of the wolves treatment. He's very aware that to the wolves, if he was caught, would put him into the work camps. He wants nothing more than for the wolves who treat the wolf-dragons like they are nothing to be brought down. He was born within the rebellion, but he's ventured outside before. He's in one of the scouting camps that watches the work camps, and he's never liked what he sees. The wolves are malnourished and chained, and once their magic is gone, they are discarded. He's making it his job to save them.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaughingDove » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:35 am

Name: Ebon

Species: Mutt

Scent: Dried Herbs

Abilities: Can instantly heal any wound, but the wound gets transferred to her body. She is an adept healer with herbs as her mother was a healer dragon.

Items: She has metal claws on her left paw, her father (a wolf) was a black smith. She also has a harness around her chest that holds her herb bags.

Personality: Ebon is a lone wolf, yes she does not like how her kind is treated and she used to be an avid member of the rebellion. But after her mother was mercilessly murdered after healing a wolf she gave up on the rebellion. She gave up on hope and freedom. She is grouchy and anti social and very awkward. But she is a trained warrior. She is extremely intelligent, fast, and strong. And she knows her way around wolves. These days you can find her waundering from scouting camp to scouting camp.
Last edited by LaughingDove on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:44 am

Eres wandered aimlessly through the woods. An old path not far from here led into one of the work camps. It wasn't one of the harsher work camps, and since most of the hybrids there had given up, the guards slacked off a lot. Eres planned to get in there and open one of the gates. He wanted to let them out. His adviser had told him not to, but Eres was never one for the rules. Nor was he one to wait around to save his kind. He'd never tried this before, he'd been too afraid of his superiors, and rather terrified of the idea of the guards at the camps grabbing him. He was rather noticeable with the bright colors on the back, and he couldn't camouflage himself right now. He needed the others to see what he was, to know that there was hope and others trying to help. He needed them to see the bright colors and be proud, he needed them to help themselves as well. Perhaps if he fought beside them then they'd understand. Besides, you don't fight someone with nothing to lose.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaughingDove » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 am

Ebon used her metal claw on her left paw to dig up the roots to a plant. Her herb supply was running low, so she decided to stop in the forest to gather some more. Just the essentials like herbs to treat common colds and open wounds. Her dark brown fur had lost it's usual gleam as she had been practically rolling in dirt. But unbeknownst to her it had also covered her dark green markings, making her look like a regular wolf. She finally tugged the root out, but as she did she heard something padding through the grass. Her trained ears perked as she listened. She lowered herself to the ground, ready to strike if it was a wolf. The scars on her snout were a reminder to her to fight first and ask questions later.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:44 am

Eres paused in his wandering upon hearing something. Something was digging. He lowered himself to the grass, his eyes searching. He spotted the creature. It was a wolf, but it didn't smell like a wolf. But it looked like one, so it must be. He knew that if he had noticed it, then it had probably noticed him. He was sure it would attack within moments, so he slunk forward as it dipped to the ground. It had heard him, it seemed. A snarl ripped through his throat as he lunged for it, hoping to land a quick attack and kill it, to let it be over with so he could continue with his mission.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaughingDove » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:51 am

Ebon realized that the potential threat was actually a mutt, but before she had time to react the mutt let out a snarl and lunged. With her confusion her movements were slow and the mutt missed her neck by inches, but now had it's teeth around her harness. Using her strength she jerked her body to the side, hoping to disorientate the young mutt and possibly break a tooth.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:55 am

Eres stumbled back in confusion as his teeth latched onto a harness, and he let out a confused growl. Did wolves wear harnesses? His nose told him this wasn't a wolf at all, but his eyes said otherwise. He released the harness wearily, backing away from the wolf, snarling, his hackles raised. "You look like a wolf, but you smell like a mutt."
Eres paced around the she wolf in front of him, trying to understand. Wolf or Mutt? Wolf or Mutt? "It would be wise for your health and safety if you were to speak, she wolf."
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaughingDove » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:05 am

Ebon's eyes widened. She wolf? "Wolf? What are you a mix of? A rock! Isn't it obvious by-" Ebon looked at her pelt. She realized why the young male wolf had made the mistake. A thick layer of dirt had covered her from head to toe. With an annoyed growl she shook out her pelt. Dirt and bits of grass flew everywhere. Now her markings were clearly visible. She glared at the young male, barely an adult. "Listen pup." She growled. "Your young and that sharp tongue could get you in a lot of trouble. If I wasn't a mutt myself I could have easily took you down." She gestured to his stance. "You have all your weak spots open for attack and your stance is so terrible the wind could knock you over." She continued to glare. "What is that old hoot of a general teaching you these days?" She huffed.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:15 am

Eres shook his head at the older mutt. "Unbelievable. I could've kill you. Did you see how quickly I had your harness. I don't think you should be the one criticizing me." He turned away. "Our general is ridiculous, can't even send any troops with me to help with my mission. He's a joke to the rebellion. I'd be much better if I do say so myself." He hook his fur out, widening his stance a bit and letting out a huff. "As for my stance, your smell told me you weren't a wolf. That's why I stopped. Otherwise you'd be dead." He hmphed. He sat down, looking around the clearing. "Besides, they don't give the younger mutts armor. It's not as if I can steal it, they'll throw me from the rebellion."
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me