1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:06 am

"I know that but I don't care. You need to come home with me before someone catches the scent of my blood." He said to her. "The guy who is after you might try to use this as an opportunity to get to you and I don't want that to happen after all that I have done to try to keep you safe." Matt said and sighed. "It is really not safe for you here." He said looking at her.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:08 am

Alexia looked at him before she sighed. He was right about that. With a nod, the girl stooded up, and looked at him. " Alright. " She said. She looked at his cheek where she had cut him. She wiped some of the blood away with her hand. " Might want to get this checked out right away when when get back. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:13 am

"I will be fine. It is just a scratch. I know how to take care of them from last time I got in a fight with a werewolf. He said to her and started back to his house. "So is sleepwalking just something you do or did the medication do that? If there is a next time I would like to be prepared." He said to her. He walked into his house and into the bathroom and started to clean up his cut.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:45 am

Alexia nodded as she looked away. She was still worried about him when he mentioned he would be fine. The girl still couldn't believe she had done that too him. She had hurt him which she didn't mean too. She shurgged at his question as she wasn't too sure. " I guess sometimes I just do it. " She said. Did she know why? Not really. Her mother and father mentioned she had done it before. When they were still alive of course.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:14 am

" Okay so this wasn't the fist time it has ever happened...have you ever been violent like that before that you know of?" He asked as he bandaged up his cut. He was looking in the mirror at what he was doing and was not looking at her at all. He had to figure out the cause of this so he could stop it and not get hurt next time it happened.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:58 am

Alexia looked at him before she shook her head no. She then looked down. " Not really. " She said. She still didn't know why she acted like that before. It was totally not her. She still felt bad for what happened.

( Sorry for the short post, I have to pick up my sister. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:05 am

(That's okay!)

"Alright. But the good news is I will survive this one." Matt said jokingly. He looked at her. "Well, what do you want to do? Try to get some more rest? Go for a walk or something?" He asked her. He knew he needed to go hunting but would wait until she was asleep or occupied with something.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:16 pm

" We can go for a walk. " Alexia said. She really didn't eBay to rest. Especially of what happened before. She didn't want to end up sleeping walking again. Not at all. She looked over at him as she waited for him to answer. She still felt bad of what happened. It was something she could probably never forgive herself of doing. Not at all. It would probably take her awhile to get over it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:02 pm

"Okay that sounds good." He smiled at her. "I am going to go change so I am not a complete mess and then I will meet you downstairs." Matt said and went into his bedroom and shut the door before changing. He went downstairs and put on his shoes. He was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. He walked outside and waited for her to come.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:15 pm

" Alright. " Alexia said. She then waited for him to return. She felt like taking a walk would clear her mind off things. Not make her worry as she was still doing. Well, she hoped it would put her mind off things. If she just kept thinking about it, it would likely bring the girl more down. That wasn't really good for her. Not at all. She then looked over when she heard him before following after him outside.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you