1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Matt watched TV for a while. He was not really that tired anymore so he did not want to sleep. He watched TV but it was uninteresting to him so he went to his library and read for a while. He was happy when he was reading and he could get away for a while. That was his favorite part.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Alexia tried to sleep, but she just couldn't do it. She decided to get up even know it wasn't the smartest. She was thirsty indeeded so she decided to get a drink. She was quiet so Matt wouldn't hear her. She didn't want him to worry, and she could get a drink of water by herself. Once she reached the kitchen, she got a glass before filing it with water. She then took a sip of it as the guy was still on her mind.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Matt happily read his book. He did not know that she had gotten up and it was better that way. He would be upset with her if he found out she was up and walking around too much when she was in this bad of shape. He was silent ashe walked to the window and looked out. It was a beautiful night and he longed to go outside in the freash air. He opened the window.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:47 am

After Alexia got a drink, she decided to head back upstairs. It was best for her to do so. If she stood any longer, she might just end up falling onto the floor. She didn't want that to happen at all. Then she would have a struggle getting up. Once she did make it to the bedroom, she carefully ploped onto the bed. She didn't want to make her wounds any worse so that's why she did have to be careful.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Matt read for a bit longer before going to his bedroom to check on her. He smiled at her. "Hey. How are you feeling?" He asked her as he leaned on the doorframe. He also wanted to make she was not trying to run out on him again. He was glad to see that she hadn't. He waited patiently for her answer before asking another question. "Do you need anything? I can bring you something to do if you are bored plus there is a TV..." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:25 pm

Alexia looked over when she heard his voice. She smiled when she saw it was Matt checking up on here. " I'm good. " She said. She really didn't need anything, and felt like resting was the best idea. Expect the girl had trouble sleeping. Her back was still sightly bugging her which wasn't too bad. She could handle the little pain. It wasn't that terrible where she couldn't stand it anymore.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:13 pm

"Okay good." He said smiling at her. He then left and went back downstairs. He was not sure what he wanted to do and was pretty bored. He looked around for something to do and then settled on just watching TV even though he could not find anything to watch. He ended up taking a nap in the middle of the show.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Alexia noddded before she layed down on her side. She tried to get some sleep, but still couldn't do. Maybe had some sleeping pills. That would sure put the girl fast to sleep. Not wanting to ask him, she decided to get up, and find it herself. If he was sleeping, she really didn't eBay to disturb him. Plus, she wasn't in that bad shape to look for medicine. She could still move which was good, but she was careful of doing it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Matt slept for a while before he sat up and looked around. He did not have sleeping pills but he did have a few different pain killers in his bathroom. He looked around and then at the time. He saw the time and sighed. He was tired. He walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water before pacing around downstairs as he thought.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Alexia made her way downstairs. She didn't even notice Matt as she made her way to the bathroom. She looked through the drawers in the bathroom as she tried to be quiet. If was hard to do so as you could hear the pills in the bottle. She didn't know if he would get mad go find her up, and moving. That really wasn't on her mind as she looked for them. So far she didn't find them. The only thing she found was painkiller pills which wouldn't help in this situation.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you