1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:26 am

Matt heardherand walked into the bathroom. "Need some help?" He asked her not really sure what she was looking for since she had put the painkillers down. He watched her closely trying to gage how much pain she was in. It didn't seem like a lot but still a little bit was not very pleasant either. He had always hated to be in pain until he got a bit older and now he usually did not feel it unless it was really bad.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:39 am

Alexia looked over when she heard Matt. He didn't seem mad, or anything that she was up. " Do you have any sleeping pills? " She asked. So far she didn't see any so she amused he didn't. She was alright if he didn't have any. She could try to get some rest on her own. Still, it kinda would be hard for her to do. That didn't mean the girl was going to give up. Nope. She would still try to get some rest.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:15 am

"No I don't. I can run out and get some if you would like. It is not that far and I really don't mind. I have nothing better to do." He said looking at her. "I don't ever use them so I don't usually keep them around." He said and shrugged. "But I really don't mind. I just want you to actually get some rest." He said looking at her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:54 am

Alexia looked over at him before she nodded. She was in no shape to even get medince. She would let him get it for her. " Alright. " She said, as she looked at him. At least it would help her rest. Painkillers wouldn't help on this case. Maybe if she was really hurting, but the girl wasn't at all. She was just fine aside from a little pain. Still, a little pain wouldn't bring her down or even make it worse for her.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:45 am

"Okay. You go in my room and stay there. I will go get the medicine and I will be back. Keep the doors locked." He said to her. "And you inside." He added as he turned to leave. He walked out of the house locking the door behind him. He went to the store and got the medication before starting back home. It did not take him long before he was back home and walked to his room and set the sleeping pills and a glass of water on the nightstand. "There you go. Anything else?" He asked her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:49 am

Alexia noddded as she watched him. The girl of course would listen to him. She didn't dare step a foot outside. Especially with what happened last time. Still, she couldn't blame herself. A pack member was in trouble, and she had to go see them. She went upstairs to his room like he had said. She stayed there as she waited for him. " No. I should be fine. Thanks. " She said, when she saw him. She then proceed to take the pills, and then took a sip of water.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Matt nodded. "Okay let me know if you do need anything." He said and walked downstairs. He sat down on the couch and started to play video games. He decided on Mario Maker because he always had fun making all of the different levels and then playing other peoples. He played that for a little before switching to a drag racing game that he also liked.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Alexia nodded as she looked over at him. " Will do. " She said. She doubted she needed anything. The girl would be fast asleep. Once that medicine started to work, she was out like a that. Nothing would wake the girl up really. Not even a door creaking, or a door slamming. Nope, she would be out cold. The girl's eyes closed before she was out like a light.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Matt played his racing game and then decided to go upstairs to check on Alexia. He walked up the stairs and looked in to make sure she was asleep before he started out of the room and walked down the hall a little bit
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Alexia got up as she didn't know she was about to sleep walk. She went downstairs, and headed out the door. She was unaware that Matt still was awake. She was even unaware she was sleep walking. She kept on walking until she made it to a den. Not just any den. A den where her parents were killed.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you