1 x 1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Alpha*

Postby Light Bringer » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:22 pm

"Michael. May I ask, why are you wearing my vessel?" Lucifer asks, eyeing off his brother. He has no intention of possessing him however the last thing he wants is Michael to walk around in what should be his. "I've come to fix what's been broken. Since it's clear that you and your band of chuckleheads couldn't hold down the fort without me. I mean, come on. How did you manage to close Heaven? I wasn't gone for that long, was I?" Gabriel asks, trying to hide how worried he is for Sam.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:03 pm

"Oh we have our little deal." Replies Michael, "don't worry, I fully intend to not have Dads big fight. " a shrug as he heals the vessel that is Sam Winchester. At the insults his eyes narrow, "you have been gone since the Beginning. Hundreds of thousands of years Lucifer. " is hissed, "and it wasn't ...us. this is Castiels fault, he did this. With a spell and his death we will open Heaven again. So it was Written."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:17 pm

"No." Lucifer says quickly, voicing both his and Gabriel's opinions. "You are not going to hurt Castiel. He is our brotber, now I know you've got a thing for wanting your siblings dead, but that was never what I wanted. So, you're not laying a finger on Castiel or his vessel." Gabriel then steps foward. "There's got to be another way. One that doesn't involve any more death. Right?"

(Welcome back. How have you been lately?)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:11 am

"Castiel did this. You do not need to protect a traitor, let alone one who is still dying Lucifer, Gabriel." A sad shake of his head, "I do not want our family to suffer, so, for the good of the many..." Michael intones, cognac eyes glimmering dangerously; "and heaven will be opened to you, as you are FORGIVEN."

A heavy exhale, pinching the bridge of his nose; "there is no other way to open heaven brother. None. I've tried the rumors.. the only other glimmer of hope is the tablet... and the Leviathon have it now."

"It's okay, " grates out Castiel, "do it... I did this. It's my fault all this is happening. " the little trip has made him exausted - he's clinging to the wall. "Just.. save Dean."

"I will save Dean Winchester... if you hive up Castiel." At those words a predatory smile is offered, "you have your choice, we will meet at Sunrise tomorrow, here." With that, Michael is gone.

--

Dean is in a new place, another prison, another cell. This time he is curled benieth the cot, mostly because he doesn't have the resources to move. Quickly after a bout of pain he is unconscious.

(Thanks, I'm sorry for being gone so much. I'm ok, I'm practicing languages and attempting to get into a college)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:33 pm

Lucifer falls silent and weighing up their options, he didn't want anything happen to Castiel but, as much as it pains him to admit it, Michael was right. Castiel was dying anyway and they had no other choice. The good of the many did indeed outweigh the good of the few.

Gabriel looks sadly from Michael to Lucifer and sighs. His usual snark and sass was absent and has been ever since he left Sam but seeing his brother wearing Sam like that made him feel guilty. He shouldn't have left.

Once Michael had left, Lucifer turned to Castiel. "Castiel? Are you sure about this?" He asks, walking over to the fallen angel and offers him a hand to help him stand.

(It's alright. We all have lives out of cs. That's really cool. I wish you luck although you probably won't need it. :) )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:48 pm

(Aww thank you so much. I'm really loving the ones I'm learning, but the college is... difficult to attain) (what have you been up to?)

Sam Winchester is still a soulless man; indeed filled with the Archangel Michael, but even that measure of grace is not all fulfilling. He still hears the insults from the Eldest, and prays that Gabriel can still hear his prayers. *Gabe... Gabe, can you hear me? He's lying. Don't do it.. Gabriel, Castiel....* and as much as it hurts to say it, *Lucifer, Do you hear me? Michael lies! * is added.

--

Castiel shakingly takes the proffered hand, a pinched expression on his face. "All I'll have to do is leave Jimmy. Right?" He's still young enough to be considered a fledgling, still needs guidance and love and advice. Still needs someone to look up to and direct him.

He is still afraid.

"Right?... it won't hurt...i..." Cas tilts his head at the creak of angel radio. He cannot make it out, just... something, someone.. "Crowley?" Is asked in confusion.

--

Dean, somehow, is on the thin cot, lying on his side. He doesn't pray, or if he does his prayers have no "to" or title filled out, only the "from" like a letter or email. "My babies. My boys." Is cooed. "Its going to be okay. Your daddy is coming.. youll... H es good. Hes a good man. ...Maybe he didn't used to be... but.. " he traces the single most important thing in the world to him, the few photos he has of everyone. "This is.. our..family...Hellen..Jo.. Dad and Ma and Bobby..Sammy..Cas." is coughed, "Gabe and Fergus, er..Crowley... Kevin...Missouri.. Your daddy.. me.. Ash.. " he names them all off, one by one. "They'll love you.. they do love you.. promise.."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:12 pm

(Not much, got myself a job a while ago and now work and homework is starting to pile up.)

Gabriel hears the muffled voice over angel radio, he can barely make out Sam's voice but not quite what he's saying. He hears his name, but that's about all he can make out over the somewhat stadic sound that's now taken over his mind. He can't single out a voice anymore. He turns to Castiel and Lucifer, noting that Castiel too hears the voice, or a voice at least. "Lucifer, can you still tap into angel radio?" He asks.

Lucifer nods his head a single time before concentrating. "It's Sam. Michael's lying." He says, narrowing his eyes in anger. Everyone calls him the lier but in reality, his righteous brother is full of it."Cas. Don't do it. Don't listen to Michael. We'll figure something out, just don't do anything that Michael says."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Cas frowns at the words; "but I did this, " is whispered brokenly. "I closed heaven.. i... our brothers and sisters are here,... because of me. It's me feuling the... Metatrons spell. I.. I did this. I have to make it right. I.. I have to go back." And the blue eyed man is gone.

He arrives back in the chair had left when Kevin Tran had fallen asleep. Then, he too sleeps, unable to help himself.

--

When he wakes Kevin stretches, having forgotten almost about his... guest. "Crowley, where are you?" Is grumbled to himself, eating cold Mac n cheese.

--

Paschariel enters the room where Sam Winchester had been chained. "We need to go. Now." Is said, holding her injuries. "Father! Please, we must go now!"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:52 pm

"No, Cas, don't do anything stupid. Don't listen to Michael." Gabriel now says, hoping that he can talk some sense into his younger brother. But then Castiel is gone and so is his hope.

Lucifer turns to Paschariel, looking at her injuries. He really doesn't want to leave without Dean or, to some extent, Sam, but he really didn't see a choice. "I'll be back for you Dean." He mutters before nodding his head. "Right, lets go."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
LIGHTS OFF
xxxxxxxx

Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:09 pm

Chari fights back a sigh, "you still desire to obtain the Rightious man." Acknowledges the girl shaped demoness; "this way." She begins walking back the way she had come, doors swinging. After all, who is she, what is she worth in the grand scheme of things?

After walking a few blocks worth she sits across from a cell, staring at the metal door with demon sygils carved into it. Like a keyed vehicle.

"He resides within, but I cannot pass."

~ ☆- •○• - ☆ ~

Even unconscious, with pictures put away into his pocket, his breath spikes in his pain. Even here, in his dreams, he cannot escape the pain.

Dean Winchester cries into the puke and urine and sweat scented pad. It's more of a moaning dry sob than actual tears, bodily functions are failing, reserves well and truly tapped out.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me