CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby tauriel. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:14 am

Caveclan

roleplaying wrote:Sedgetail (tagged with Tumbleclan)

Sedgetail paused, glancing at the orange tabby she-cat. When Burrwhisker spoke, Sedgetail glanced at him, trying to get the tom to look at her. There was something he wasn't telling her about this. When they'd put some distance between Burrwhisker's clanmates and themselves, Sedgetail opened her jaws,""Burrwhisker? I understand Sagestar doesn't want Sorrelstar to know about this but what will bringing me to Sagestar do? He can't do anything." Her gaze flicked towards his clanmates a moment before she looked back at Burrwhisker, waiting for his response.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:34 am

Bleakpelt
Son of a heathen

The silver tabby blinked in the heavy rain, curling his damp tail around his paws. Bleakpelt was a cold-hearted warrior and he was willing to admit it. It had been a part of him since his late kittenhood and there was no changing it. Nevertheless, Bleakpelt smiled a little, just for Blossomstep. ''Look, I'm smiling.'' he replied. ''I'm fine.'' It humoured him how soft-hearted and sweet other cats could be. It also reminded him to talk to Rosefur a little bit more. He'd neglected their good friendship and he was certain the red warrior wouldn't like that. Squinting his green eyes shut, Bleakpelt sighed loudly. He wasn't sure that their relationship would be strong enough, they barely knew each other really. ''If you never see me again, I want you to be able to move on.''

Tumbleclan
Rosefur,Dustclaw, Smokefur and Burrwhisker

Musing over what he was to say to Sedgetail, Burrwhisker swallowed anxiously. ''Sagestar's quite scared, you see..'' the tabby murmured. ''He's not taking any chances, Sedgetail.'' he added, padding over the sodden grass, the rain thundering down on his dark fur. ''Don't even think of escaping!'' came a threatening hiss, it was Smokefur. Eyes shining in the dark, the grey tabby looked suspicious. ''And don't even think of getting close to my brother, fox-heart!'' Smokefur growled at Sedgetail.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── OBSIDIANCLAN ──

Postby direwolf. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:26 pm

── BSIDIANCLAN ──

Freckleheart quietly made his way to Swiftclan territory to check on Sweetpaw. She was carrying his kits, and he wanted to make sure that she and their future kits were okay. Hopefully, he did not run into Sweetpaw's brothers.
    [ tags: searching for sweetpaw in swiftclan territory ]

Cloudwatcher happily nuzzled the tom, her tail swaying in a calm manner. Her eyes lit up when the tom told her the news that two she-cats had given birth. "That's wonderful! I hope they grow to be healthy and strong." She responded, unable to stop herself from thinking about her future litter. Would she have one? If things went well with Blazefur, it was likely. She did like the tom very much. "I've been doing well. Obsidianclan has been doing well. Chestnutstar's litter became warriors. Well.. most of them did. One failed a training session."
    [ tags: blazefur ]

"You are." Blossomstep responded, her smile seeming to grow as she noticed his small smile. It was a small smile, but a smile nonetheless! However, his next words made her smile disappear. "Don't ever say that, Bleakpelt." The she-cat hissed, narrowing her eyes at the tom. How could he say such a thing? She could not move on from that. "We will see each other again after this. I'll hunt you down if I have to." She huffed, shaking her pelt slightly from the rain, but it was pointless since more rain was coming down on them.
    [ tags: bleakpelt ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:58 pm

Caveclan

That didn't quite answer Sedgetail's question, but before she got a chance to speak, Smokefur cut in. A retort lay on the tip of the silver tabby's tongue but she decided not to say anything. This deep into Tumbleclan territory, it was too dangerous for Sedgetail to anger the Tumbleclan cats. As they approached the Tumbleclan camp, Sedgetail narrowed her eyes, fur pricking with unease. The last time she'd been this far into Tumbleclan territory was for the battle when Caveclan had aided Beechclan in banishing Russetleaf.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:15 am

Bleakpelt
Son of a heathen

Shaking his head lightly, Bleakpelt felt himself disagreeing with Blossomstep. No matter how good a hunter she was, Bleakpelt knew that she'd never be able to find neither hide nor whisker of him ever again. ''Blossomstep...'' he mumbled, tired, exhausted, feeling a thousand moons older than his young body was. ''Your not going to be able to find me ever again.''

Pausing for a few scant moments, Bleakpelt blinked slowly at the blue tabby. She seemed to look pretty, if not scruffy, in the rain, but nevertheless, Bleakpelt admired her for the last time. ''I heard Swanfoot talk about Tumbleclan moving...Why would my mother lie?''

Tumbleclan
All will fall in its place

An uncomfortable silence met Burrwhisker, as he dutifully padded back to the whispering clan. Sagestar was at the head of it all, flanked by the snow-white deputy. ''Ah, found a warrior?'' Sagestar inquired, glancing at Smokefur, who was ever eager to please. ''Yes, Sagestar!'' the tabby exclaimed proudly, pushing Sedgetail forward. Sagestar's eyes twinkled for a moment, of what emotion it was not clear. ''You are now prisoner of Tumbleclan, under the fear that you'll inform the leaders of our disappearance.'' the grey leader informed, slowly turning to Burrwhisker. ''You are to be her guard, but treat her fairly...I don't want any more bloodshed on our claws.'' The grim warrior nodded slowly, at the very least glad to be the one to take care of Sedgetail. If Smokefur was in charge, it was likely that she'd be particularly cruel to the silvery tabby.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── OBSIDIANCLAN ──

Postby direwolf. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:13 am

── BSIDIANCLAN ──

Freckleheart quietly made his way to Swiftclan territory to check on Sweetpaw. She was carrying his kits, and he wanted to make sure that she and their future kits were okay. Hopefully, he did not run into Sweetpaw's brothers.
    [ tags: searching for sweetpaw in swiftclan territory ]

Cloudwatcher happily nuzzled the tom, her tail swaying in a calm manner. Her eyes lit up when the tom told her the news that two she-cats had given birth. "That's wonderful! I hope they grow to be healthy and strong." She responded, unable to stop herself from thinking about her future litter. Would she have one? If things went well with Blazefur, it was likely. She did like the tom very much. "I've been doing well. Obsidianclan has been doing well. Chestnutstar's litter became warriors. Well.. most of them did. One failed a training session."
    [ tags: blazefur ]

"Shut up. Don't say that." Blossomstep responded, sitting down on her rump and dropping her gaze to her paws. She took this as a challenge. If Bleakpelt said that she would never be able to find him, she was going to find him to prove him wrong. "I'll prove you wrong." She spoke, lifting her head to gaze at the tom. The she-cat did not like the words coming from Bleakpelt's mouth. She did not want him to leave. Her feelings were growing stronger for him, and he was going to leave? The she-cat shook her head at his question. "Cats lie sometimes. Why can't I see you after Tumbleclan moves? I don't understand.." She mewed, sounding like an upset kit.
    [ tags: bleakpelt ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:25 am

Caveclan

The weight of so many unfamiliar eyes staring at her made Sedgetail uncomfortable but that was nothing when Sedgetail heard Sagestar speaking. Prisoner!? The silver tabby stiffened, staring at Sagestar. "I understand you don't want Sorrelstar to know anything and you don't want anymore bloodshed, but I can't stay here. My clan needs me." Sedgetail thought of how worried her clanmates would be when she didn't return soon. Shimmerpelt would probably freak out and Harespring would insist that the clan send out search parties, even woth the flood. Morningstar would be worried, but he'd consider the flood and send only his strongest warriors. No young warriors or apprentices would be allowed out of their temporary camp. "What Tumbleclan does is none of Caveclan's business. We have nothing to gain by telling Sorrelstar anything. Sedgetail looked at Swanfoot and then Sagestar. Whatever Sedgetail had expected, being Tumbleclan's prisoner hadn't even crossed her mind.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:27 am

Bleakpelt
Son of a heathen

Frowning, Bleakpelt's fur bristled slightly. Why can't you get it, Blossomstep!? He thought angrily. Are you so mousebrained that you don't understand!? Even as this tempest was going on in his mind, Bleakpelt managed to keep his composure, eyes shining with only the vaguest hints of anger. ''Tumbleclan's moving, the whole clan, we're not going to be here anymore.'' he replied, shaking his head lightly. ''Face it, we're never going to be able to talk to each other ever again, Blossomstep.''

Tumbleclan
All will fall in its place

''Ah, but how can we be sure?'' replied Swanfoot, her voice like honey. ''Cats lie sometimes, Sedgetail.'' With that the deputy sauntered off, head held high. ''I apologize, but we cannot take a risk, Sedgetail...but rest assured, you will not face any harm.'' Sagestar murmured, clearly distracted from the present situation. It was no wonder, with a pregnant mate and a wounded clan, there was little to no time for him to rest. Only when Sagestar padded off, did Burrwhisker speak. ''I'm sorry, Sedgetail...I-I'm sorry.'' he apologized, shaking his head. ''I know all this is completely irrational!''
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:28 pm

B E E C H C L A N

Momomoon | 23 moons | She-cat | Honeyfur

"Oh mousedung," Momomoon echoed quietly, for an entirely different reason as the golden she-cat, as Honeyfur lurched back and the bobtail was jerked from her pleasant dream and comfy cushion. The Beechclan warrior pouted, giving the medicine cat her best kitten-eyes. "I'm not that bad am I? Come on, you looked so peaceful when you were asleep, why do you have to freak out on me?" Of course, said freaking-out was exactly what attracted Momo. She'd bend this unrelenting she-cat if it was the last thing she did! And with the help of her personally-patented adorably sad expression of a droopy tail and sad, searching eyes that Sorrelstar would give the rest of her nine lives to perfect, Momo thought she had a fairly good shot.

Webwing | 21 moons | Tom | Tagging: Smoothpetal

Webwing had a good idea of why Fadedstar would be upset. Stepping over a territory line felt like a violation of privacy, it felt like committing a great err against another clan, one that you would have to make up for. It made you feel guilty. Of course, that was the reason Sorrelstar had set it up. But he couldn't exactly tell his friend, "Oh yeah well it's a system set up by my leader to passive-aggressively guilt trip other clans into 'owing' us and not attacking. So come on over!" Instead he said "I'm sure. I really can't understand you well," and gave her his best genuine smile.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:09 am

Caveclan

Sedgetail stared after Swanfoot and Sagestar a moment before her gaze flicked to Burrwhisker. "How long am I going to be here?" She glanced around the Tumbleclan cats, many of whom were still eyeing her curiously. "D-Did you know this was going to happen?" Sedgetail fixed her green eyes on him, her eyes dark. "Smokefur said you weren't supposed to tell me anything about you guys moving so did you know?" Her voice was quiet but serious.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me