[ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & wtrprks]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & wtrprks]

Postby mikhailo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:31 pm

| O c t a v i u s | W i n d s o r |

══════════════════ ══════════════════════════════ ══════════════════

The place was silent. Everyone was staring at them, and Octavius was shaking slightly. He was breathing pretty quick as he looked around and he contemplated leaving the area, but Aiden was the only thing keeping him grounded right now. It also registered to him how angry Aiden had to be to get that way. Though, Octavius wasn't sure of the other's words and how real they were. Was it an act or was it really meant? Octavius was unsure. Either way, he was grateful.
        Sorren, however, was glaring at Aiden. "Quite a mouth you have on you, you-" Though Charles cut him off.
        "Sorren, I really think you should be going now." Charles countered, and Sorren put his hands up sarcastically and he rolled his eyes. He disappeared into the crowd when Charles turned to the boys. "You two," He started, "Go cool off, take a break, come back when you're calm." Charles said simply.
        Octavius nodded to him and just lead Aiden outside; it was a little chilly and no one would be out there. It was also the quickest way out of sight and Octavius was desperate to get out of there. When they did, he did run a hand up Aiden's back and asked, "Are you alright? You were so angry," Octavius was surprised. He hadn't seen Aiden like that, and he wanted to be sure the other was ok.
mikhailo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:19 am

────────────────
A I D E N
────────────────

Aiden head lifted the slightest degree and his eyes narrowed as Sorren started speaking again, but then Charles spoke up and he left. Aiden's gaze never left Sorren until the other man had disappeared from view and when Octavius pulled on his hand to lead him away. Once they had stepped outside, Aiden clasped his face in his hands and took a deep breath. He jumped slightly at the unexpected touch and glanced down at the other. When the words finally registered in his mind, he dropped his gaze and shook his head slowly. A minute or two passed before he spoke. "I-I'm so sorry Octavius. I didn't mean to make a scene, but... the way he was treating you.... i-it just wasn't right and I couldn't just stand there and let it happen." Aiden paused as he felt another wave of anger crash over him, and once it had passed he looked up again to face the other. His eyes still held a small spark of remaining anger, but his expression was mostly apologetic. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost my head - oh my gosh, I'm going to get us in so much trouble - I didn't mean to..." At this point he was just babbling, but he was actually afraid that if he didn't show Octavius how bad he felt about the whole thing, about making the situation so much worse when the other had already obviously been upset, he might lose his friendship. And Aiden found that was something he really didn't want to lose .
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikhailo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:44 am

Octavius shook his head as the other rambled, and he hugged Aiden. "It's fine," he reassured. "We're not in trouble, it's okay." And Octavius sort of paused and pulled away. He sighed and said, "Truthfully I'm glad you spoke because I had no idea what to do," he kept an arm around the other and then forced a smile. "Let's talk about something else, alright?" Octavius was trying to make the other feel better in any way; get his mind off of what happened with King Jerk. "Like the fact that the guy that called us children looked like a pirate. And his wife had a rat face." Octavius had thought about it a lot mostly because he thought the resemblance was uncanny. And it might make Aiden laugh.
mikhailo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:05 am

────────────────
A I D E N
────────────────

Aiden was surprised by the hug, but grateful for it. It reassured and calmed him in a way that no words could. Though it helped when Octavius said he was glad Aiden had spoken. At the suggestion that they talk about something else, he nodded his head and chuckled softly at the comparison that the other had of the couple. "Oh, that's a good description. I like it. Though I was thinking she looked more like a ferret. You know, with that haughty expression and pale dress. On top of her thin frame." Aiden suggested with a small smile, glancing over at the other.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikhailo » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:04 am

Octavius laughed lightly. "I could see it," he answered. And he was silent for a few minutes when he got a little curious about what Aiden had said inside. He wouldn't ask about it, Octavius was way too shy for that. But he, for once, felt that someone really cared. It was a very welcome and different feeling. Though he didn't want to mention it. As stated, he was shy, but he also didn't want to bring it up and have Aiden get mad again. If he was going to say anything more about it, he decided he'd wait until after it blew over. "The weddings tomorrow," Octavius said softly. "Are you nervous?" He asked. He certainly was. He almost felt he had to apologize a million times to Aiden for having to marry him, but he couldn't seem to find the words. Sure, they were friends which would make it easier, but if given the choice they wouldn't be getting married at all. Octavius had so many unanswered questions. What would it be like? Would one grow to resent the other? He didn't know. Maybe it was just his anxiety creeping into his thoughts.
mikhailo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:00 am

────────────────
A I D E N
────────────────

Aiden's smile widened slightly at Octavius's laughter. As silence fell between them though, he took the opportunity to work on completely eradicating any anger he still had left over. He could usually calm down just as quickly as he got worked up, so long as he found a way to release the anger. Like yelling at an idiot. In the meantime, he also figured Octavius could use a few minutes to think to himself. Aiden let his gaze drift across the landscape around them, but at the question he paused and thought about the answer."Maybe.... Yeah, a little bit," he admitted with a nod of his head. "But I've ben trying not to worry about it too much. We don't really have a say in this, but we get along pretty well, so I think we'll be fine. We'll make a great team."
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikhailo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:45 am

Octavius had been quiet until the other answered. He nodded in agreement, knowing that they would probably be alright. "Did you have anyone before?" Octavius asked, "I mean, before the arrangement." Octavius was referring to having a boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Octavius didn't know if Aiden was interested in females as well as males. Though Octavius didn't really know what he'd think of either answer. He obviously wouldn't be hurt or anything, but he supposed if Aiden did have someone, he'd feel bad. He certainly didn't want to be in the way, but ultimately Octavius would probably find comfort in the fact that he'd had no part in the idea of an arranged marriage.
mikhailo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:45 pm

────────────────
A I D E N
────────────────

Aiden was shocked by the question and it showed in his expression. Wide eyes and on open mouth before chewing on his lip, debating if he wanted to answer the question."Oh... uh...." He sighed, shrugged his shoulders, and nodded his head. "Once I did, a year or two ago," he paused, taking another breath as old memories came to mind after being buried for so many months. A soft smile appeared on his face and he shrugged again. "My first and one and only serious relationship with someone. Her name was Nicole, and she worked at the castle, but her parents didn't really want her working for someone else. Not even royalty. So as soon as they saved up enough money, they sent her to one of the best schools in the country and she meant another guy she liked better. One that was better for her soon to be lifestyle. I would never hold it against her though." Aiden glanced at Octavius, that small smile still in place. "What about you, Tav?"
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikhailo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:02 pm

Octavius listened and nodded. He couldn't help but disagree with Nicole's logic; Octavius thought Aiden was perfect. Though when that thought creeped into his mind, he shoved it out as quickly as it came. Nonsense, Octavius didn't have feelings. Though when the question was turned onto him, he had a whole other problem to worry about. He also debated not answering the question, but figured the other would find out sooner or later. "Uh-yeah, maybe a year ago." Octavius stuttered, "We were together for a year. His name was Ian. He was my dad's friend's son. He was nice at first. We got along great and it was nice, feeling like I'm important to someone." Octavius then looked at his hands and then toward Aiden again, wanting to pause before he told the other how it ended, to gather his thoughts. "The nice part didn't last; he was controlling and mean to me. And then one day, he hit me in the mouth. He promised it would never happen again, and I believed him. I wanted to hold onto the idea of being happy with someone." Octavius didn't really come across as somber when he said these things; it was clear he had accepted it. That didn't stop it from being dark, of course. "I finally left after the fifth time. He broke two of my ribs and bruised one of my hips from slamming me into the corner of the fireplace." Octavius looked at the sky and then continued, "It's alright though, I haven't seen him in a long time. I hope he's doing better, and maybe he's finally got a hold of his anger. I don't want him to do that to someone else." Octavius didn't really care so much that it had happened to him. Truthfully, he would never be able to see Ian again because of the fear he had for him. But Octavius would rather it happen to him than to anyone else. Sometimes he didn't hold himself to the same respect as everyone else.
mikhailo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:15 am

────────────────
A I D E N
────────────────

With Octavius's hesitancy and stuttering, Aiden could tell the other didn't necessarily want to give up the information. And he was tempted to tell the other he didn't have to explain now if he didn't want to, but he remained silent, his desire to know more outweighing the polite thing to do. Not the best trait ever, but one he sometimes had nonetheless. He frowned at the first clue that not everything was perfect in Octavius's previous relationship. The little utterance of "He was nice at first." He stayed quiet though, listening patiently, growing more and more concerned as Octavius went on while seeming okay with everything that had happened to him. And with the fact that he seemed to believe that this Ian may have changed. Aiden supposed it was possible, but he highly doubted it. If he hadn't changed after the first time he had harmed Octavius, then it didn't seem he ever would. Aiden suddenly reached out and gently wrapped his arms around Octavius, pulling him into a kind hug. "Like I said before, you deserve so much more than you receive." He smiled down at the other. "Thank you for telling me, and also for helping me calm down earlier."
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me