The Wolf Arc

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Wolf Arc

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:45 am

"Doesn't mean you have to call yourself that." he said as he moved back, with Kodi so that Ash could bolt if he wanted to, "That's still really stupid, if Garrow wanted a female, he would have mated a female."
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:28 am

"It is just a habit I guess." Kodi explained to him. "My parents thought Garrow was going to go for a female because my parents said that Garrow could take any female in the pack as his mate as long as he backed off of them and Garrow chose me instead, thinking I was a female at first but then he realized I was a male and he loved me still." Kodi explained with a smile as Ash fled.

[I don't know why but I really want to rp Kodi and Garrow's origin story <3]
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:46 am

((Eh, I am not really a fan of Kodi at the moment haha, Garrow wanted a male mate, and he knew when he picked Kodi... haha, Garrow is Pan, but he wouldn't mistake Kodi for a girl, especially if he had two eyes lol))
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:56 am

[Ok, perhaps we could change the origin story. How about this? We continue with the conflict that his parents didn't like the fact that Kodi went with Garrow since Garrow had killed many of their wolves? I really just want to rp young Kodi and Garrow <3]
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:00 am

((Sure haha, I can see that they'd hate Garrow since he did forcefully take over the pack lol. But we definetely can RP young them!))

Garrow panted as he killed the beta, "Will you surrender now?" he yelled at the house, waiting for the alpha's to surrender since he'd killed the dozen wolves they had sent out to try and fight the small group Garrow had brought to the house to take over the pack.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Past

Postby cswolf. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:06 am

[awesome. I am just going to place a notice so that we know we are in the past a little bit]
The Past
Kodi was hidden in the back room of the pack house. He had wanted to fight to help his pack but his father didn't want to risk losing his only heir so that Kodi could continue his blood line just in case he was killed. The alpha growled as he paced with his men. He couldn't risk any more men. He opened his window and yelled back "I surrender!" He called. He knew that this was the best choice for his pack, it had to be. Younger Kodi was curled up in a pile with his mother. He still had his tail and that was laid upon his muzzle, hiding his eyes.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Past

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:12 am

Garrow grinned as he looked at the house, his steel grey eyes were bright and excited, he was eager and ambitious still, as well as having two eyes still. When the alpha surrendered, he nodded, "Excellent, I have the papers here for you to sign." he said, taking them from the wolf that handed them to him now he was in human form.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Past

Postby cswolf. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:16 am

The alpha stepped out of the house cautiously, two wolves at his sides. Kodi peeked out of the window upstairs with curiosity at what was going on. The alpha took the papers and looked at Garrow. "You are quite young for an alpha. What is your name boy?" He asked him as he signed the papers and handed them back after he got his wife to sign them. Soon it was the alpha, alpha female, Kodi, and all the wolves we standing outside, numbers dwindled slightly. "Now, as it is custom for taking over a pack, you may take one of my females, whom is single, to add to your pack as your mate." The alpha spoke, gesturing to where the females stood. Kodi watched Garrow from beside his parents, curious about the older wolf.
[I am placing Kodi as 18 and Garrow around 20 at the moment c:]
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:19 am

((I thought they were they same age?))

"That's alpha to you." he said as he watched, "I am Garrow." he said as he looked at him. "And I don't need a mate, I just want your pack." he smirked as he made a motion for a few of the wolves to join the pack, to watch them. But then he spotted Kodi and he grinned more, "But I will take the future alpha." he said.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:23 am

[Ok. We will place them both at 18 to make Kodi's father's comment more realistic]
The father was shocked at his statement. "But Alpha Garrow, wouldn't you want some of these lovely ladies instead of my son?" He asked him as he gestured to the female wolves. "They would be a better fit than my son..." He continued, trying to convince him otherwise.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me