1x1 with VibrantFeathers

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with VibrantFeathers

Postby vibrancy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:42 pm

{Btw - I changed my user, though prob will change it back, not sure I like it.}

Devlin
---------

The brute rolled his eyes. "You think I don't know that? I've been out looking for her already but...haven't had much luck." He admitted gruffly, shifting his weight. "Now, so you want to go search for her, or not? I can watch the boys. You'd probably have a better chance then I." Devlin paused. "Or of course we both could look." He also suggested, lowering his haunches and sitting down. "Though I understand if you don't feel comfortable leaving them here alone." He knew that was probably how she felt, but it was a difficult situation. "You know what? Leotie really needs to learn a lesson. Because as I recall, she's done this before." The wolf grumbled, impatiently tapping his tail against the den floor. "So, what do you want to do? We should probably make haste and be quick about it, because, well, who knows how far she's gone already."
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Fera grinded her teeth. She honestly had no idea what to do. After pondering the given options, she sighed,"He could take them with us I suppose? If we don't find her you can bring them back and I'll continue to look." She shrugged, her tails flashing back and forth in nervousness.

" that is of coarse, if you don't mind..." She added, forgetting her manners In the worry.

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Vampire x human hunter ****#
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
■Stagehand x performer ****
■gypsy x mafia heir*******#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Devlin
---------

Devlin could tell how nervous and worried the vixen was, and he felt slightly guilty. After all, Leotie had been snuggled between his own two paws last night, he should have felt her get up and leave. So, the brute was blaming himself for the situation, but that wasn't helping them get any closer to finding the missing kit. "Dunno how she snuck off without my noticing." He grumbled, before replying to Fera's suggestions. "Sounds good." Without a moment's hesitation he was gently prodding the male pups, murmuring quietly as to help wake them. "C'mon little guys, your sister is missing and we gotta go find her." He repeated this a few times, whilst shaking them slowly with his paw. "Rise and shine."
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Fera helped to wake the boys, nudging them up and out of the den, following the closely she sent a look back at Devlim,"Don't beat yours for up over this....that's my job." She said bumping his shoulder a bit to help lighten the cloud that sat about his face. He was so worried it was sweet, but she still had to think of her daughter. There would be time layer for analyzing this.

Hi Imagine if here!  Im a semi lit player living in the pacific time zone, looking for a equally active partner. Here's a list of some types or Role Plays I enjoy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:51 pm

Devlin
---------

Devlin managed a smile, turning to face Fera. "I'll try, madam." He joked, attempting to lighten the mood. But the guilt had not disappeared. The brute still blamed himself. "Come on, let's go." He urged, padding out of the entrance. He was clearly eager to get going. Not because he was impatient or ready for the search to be done and over with, as though it was a burden, but because he was genuinely worried about Leotie, and wanted to find the pup as soon as possible. If something had happened to her, he didn't know what he would do. "Do you think she's gone far?" He asked, concerned creased over his face.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:44 pm

Fera followed, trying to keep up with his pace, while also minding the two little ones that ran ahead of their mother and the wolf.

Honestly she was surprised by his concern. Having only known her or the Cubs for three days now, she assumed he would be eager to return to his own lifestly, but he seemed adamant about helping her.
If the situation hadn't been so dire, she would have been touched.

"She's a runt...she shouldn't have been able to make it this far....wait." retracing her steps ad to where Leotie's scent had last been she went over the area once again. There was another scent. A wolf's scent.

Fear pierced her heart, but relief also came when she realized there was no blood. "Devlin....someone took her." She whispered making eyecontact with him.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:16 am

Devlin
---------

Devlin padded along briskly, intent on finding the missing pup as soon as possible. He was sincerely worried about Leotie's safety. When Fera's words reached his ears, and he took in her response, the brute tensed up. But then, the vixen paused, and turned around. He glanced back and watched her, suddenly becoming aware of the particular scent that lingered in the area.

As he met her eyes, confusion and fear flooded into his expression. "Why would somebody kidnap a pup....and keep her alive?" The unmistakable smell of the wolf that had taken Leotie seemed, well, so familiar. Yet he couldn't put his mind on where exactly he had encountered it before.

But that didn't matter now. Fera's daughter was now held captive by an strange wolf, and they had to get her back somehow. "Well come on!" He hissed, lowering his snout to the ground as he attempted to follow the trail left by the unknown brute. In his hurry, Devlin forgot the playful brother kits, whom had scampered ahead of himself and Fera. Completely focused on tracking down whoever had taken the young female.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:33 pm

Fera followed after him, rallying the two brothers by her as she tried to keep up the pace,"I don't know....but I'm thankfull they did." She said keeping her voice low as Leotie's two brothers tumbled about oblivious to the situation at hand.

"Are there any wolves in the area?" She asked feeling antsy.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:44 am

{So sorry. As you know, my family moved, and we were unable to have internet access set up for a while. Finally back and catching up on roleplays.}

Devlin
---------

Devlin hesitated before agreeing to the vixen's statement. "So am I." Though his confusion remained. It just didn't make any sense. Of course he meant what he said - the brute was truly relieved that Leotie was obviously not dead, but he was struggling to wrap his mind around it. Although, his focus had now completely shifted to finding the kit, something he was not going to give up easily on. His pace was increasing with each second, as he followed the trail. Soon he was nearly running a speedy gallop, barely glancing behind to see if Fera was keeping up. Devlin's worry was growing.

However her question caused his to slow down, flicking his ears back as he took in her words. A sigh came before his honest response. "I hadn't seen any around here till that other day when you were attacked by that brute..." He trailed off, a deeper frown suddenly twisting its way onto his visage. He came to an abrupt stop, clearly looking as though he was trying to figure things out. "Wait - you don't think that....he...?" He turned his head to meet her gaze, confusion and surprise filling his eyes as he started to realize what certain brute may have kidnapped Fera's precious daughter.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine If..... » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:29 pm

The small ravine they had stopped in was quiet, silence folding over them. Fera's ears twitched at the sound of a twig, and she was about to answer, when she realized the birds had gone silent. Stepping closer to Devlin, the kits tumbled about at their feet, chewing on each other's ears and tails.

The vixen growled softly, before she saw them. Large dark shadows emerged from the brush, from the front they approached slowly, but it was the sounds from behind that also threw her off. Blurry forms rushed them, separating Fera and the kits, from Devlin. A flanking group of wolves had emerged to separate as the front came forward to address them.

It was a Sandy she Wolf who spoke,"I suggest you come either me." She said smoothly, her oval eyes looking relaxed and almost lazy as she gazed at the misfit group.

Stars=level of interest
#=plot in mind
■Forbidden romance **
■Werewolf x hunter****#
■Werewolf x werewolf **
■Vampire x human ****#
Imagine If.....

My pets
My items