one x one with the family business.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one with the family business.

Postby xiao. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:53 am

Dean tensed up a bit when her slightly cool hands pressed down on his back, but he soon relaxed. He groaned softly as she massaged his extremely tense and knotted back. When she stopped, he was about to complain, but hearing her offer, he slowly got out of bed. He stumbled a little, scratching his head, and trying to smooth down his disheveled hair. He followed the smell of food to the kitchen, where he sat down at the table and began filling his plate with food.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:33 am

temperance stark giggled as dean slowly stumbled into the kitchen, resembling the exact opposite of a morning person. "good morning." tempest giggled, studying the male as he began filling his plate. noticing sam as he padded over to join his brother, the female greeted him as well, allowing them to fill their plates. once the two had finished, the huntress set off to fill her own, sitting next to dean with sam on her other side. "I felt cheerful this morning, and also lazy, meaning I won't have to make breakfast for a bit." she explained to the two, grinning over in dean's direction.
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:13 am

Dean just mumbled and grunted out something that sounded like 'morning'. Eyes still half closed, he began eating slowly, quiet little halfhearted happy sounds leaving him. When he was done, he was a little more awake, but still hungry, so he filled his plate back up. "Cheerful? How? I'm exhausted." He grumbled through a mouthful of eggs.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:06 am

temperance stark rolled her ice blue eyes playfully, picking at what little she had had on her plate. "eat all you want." she murmured softly to the two of them, rising to her feet. scraping her plate off, the female set it down in the sink, retreating to the couch. barrett sprang up into her lap, settling down across her legs. "I'm bored." tempest huffed, gently shifting the large german shepherd to sprawl out across the couch.
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:25 am

Dean cleared two plates full of food and the rest of the bacon, then stood to put his plate in the sink. Yawning, he shuffled over to the couch and, after seeing there was no more room, sat down on the floor in front of it. "We could go out on a hunt, if you're up for it."
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:44 am

temperance stark glanced up at dean as he suggested a hunt, nodding her approval. "I need to get the hell out of here." she groaned, rising to her feet. smirking down at dean, the female nudged him over with her leg, padding into the kitchen to do the dishes. "find us a good case." she purred, finishing about five minutes later. drying off her hands, tempest padded back into the living room, glancing toward dean expectantly.
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:36 pm

Dean watched her, raising an eyebrow. He didn't move a muscle, though, remaining on the floor. "Excuse me? What am I, your servant? I most certainly will not, unless you ask nicely, of course." He said, getting up and taking her spot on the couch. He crossed his legs, getting comfortable and looking up at her with a little grin.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business. » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:48 am

temperance stark scoffed, raising a delicately arched brow. "have fun cooking for yourself." the female replied simply, prancing over toward sam, who leaned back against the counter, watching the interaction. "sammy, will you be a doll and find us a case?" she purred, studying the younger brother who then proceeded to nod and smile at her. retreating to her room, tempest handed sam her laptop, sticking her tongue out at dean. satisfied, the huntress settled down on the couch next to dean, leaning back into the couch, as sam took a seat on her other side.
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Dean's jaw dropped slightly, but he quickly closed his mouth. "Fine. I can cook for myself. I'm actually a great cook, just ask Sam. I just don't do it often." He said, crossing his arms over his chest with a little 'hmph'. He scooted as close to his side of the couch as possible, away from her, as he pouted.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the family business. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:49 am

"have at it then." temperance stark responded, her tone laced with sass as she gestured toward the kitchen. she highly doubt he would take his chance to do so; it was dean after all. watching him scoot away, tempest snorted, rolling her ice blue eyes in response. he could pout all he liked, it clearly not going to impact her. as sam spoke up, claiming he'd found a case, the female gently swiped the laptop from him, gaze flickering across the writing carefully. sure seemed like a case.
the family business.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me