Blazing Feathers and Wings

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Blazing Feathers and Wings

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:22 am

[removed]
𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
[removed]
"Ashes we are, and ashes is what we will become."

Cinder couldn't be more pleased with Inferno's response, happy to see that her partner was finally leaving his fears aside - or at least, momentarily, for it is not hard to say that there is still a few specks of uneasiness and overall fear scattered across the fellow bird's features. Nevertheless, it was now Cinder's mission to carry out this process as smoothly as possible - to gain her friend's trust and hopefully get the most of it too. She wanted him to trust her, to make sure that he knew of how safe he was in her wings and care. After all, she was his friend, and there was not supposed to be any reasons for him to be afraid.

She is quick to take notice to of how pleasant and charmed he seemed to be for a few seconds when taking notice of the light that happened to shine through their little abode, and all Cinder could wish for is, that at least, the view was enough to calm him down in the slightest, because in her eyes, it did. Little things like these never failed to make her smile, for a certain someone had always taught her that the smallest things are the ones worth the most. But despite of how nice it was to experience reminissions, Cinder had a task to complete.

"Perfect, I'll get to it right away then."

The female firebird says cheerfully, almost with excitement, provided she will be getting the chance to aid and heal Inferno. Smiling brightly, a claw soon grasp the berries held tightly, squeezing them hard enough to crush them, turning the aforementioned into a wine colored, sweet juice. Raising her talons to meet with her face, Cinder proceeds to rub her hooked beak against her own limb, spreading the liquid all around the keratinized formation that is her beak.

"This is the only part that will hurt a little, okay?
      The berries are supposed to act as an antibiotic, so if it stings, it means it did good.
      It won't be anything unbearable though, I promise."

Cinder comments, before rubbing her beak once more, this time, against Inferno's wing.
      His injury, to be specific, while allowing herself to cover the entirety of the wound.
      She does hear his question, but only decides to respond when she is finished with the procedure.

Laughing lightly, her words are the following:

"Don't worry, Inferno. I'm the expert after all, right?"

She jokes, continuing:

"No, it is not really complicated actually. It's more of a knowing what to use in certain situations and being able to keep things under control in dire scenarios.
      And, well, I suppose I learned here myself, through practice. Sometimes the Tree needs as many wings as necessary when tending to the wounded.
      Plus, my techniques seemed to prove very useful to the Guardians around here, so I just couldn't say no when my help was required often.
      And I guess I just learned with time, mostly from my mistakes.
      No offense, but your wound is nothing compared to some I've seen, Inferno. Not everyone makes it through the pain.
      Some lose entire wings or even claws, sometimes eyes, or talons too..."

It's only after she's been rambling for several minutes that Cinder realizes how long she had been talking for, flinching at the realization and feeling a little embarrased.
      She had even finished wrapping the leaves around Inferno's wing skillfully, and almost automatically.

"O-Oh, sorry.
      I-I must be boring you with all of this information."

Cinder states, chuckling nervously, and backing away slightly, looking at the now cared for wound.

"That's it, by the way. Normally, it would take around two days for it to heal but, we are in no normal scenario. Our kin has a much faster metabolism when it comes to the healing of our skin, so it should be okay by tomorrow."

The she-phoenix grins at his friend, looking at her work proudly and happily.
Last edited by sun on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed images.
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:27 pm

· · · · · ·

🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥

" The phoenix must burn to emerge."

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

He watches her actions closely, hoping to learn from this experience. Who knows, he might just have to use these such skills in the future. Not that'd he'd want to, Inferno just suspected that it might be valuable to pay attention during this. After a few moments, he started to slowly relax as most of his worry began to fade away. However, despite how hard he tried to listen and watch what she was doing, he found his focus constantly drifting to her figure, instead of looking at what she was doing to his injury. Staring at her with a small smile of...admiration, perhaps? The male firebird wasn't sure what he was feeling himself. But he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off of her. The lighting in the room had a somewhat magical feeling - the soft silver moonbeams combined with the flickering flames that danced over the two Phoenix's feathers. It certainly created a lovely aura. Not to mention how beautiful Cinder looked in the glow.

And her cheerful tone that she spoke in certainly lifted his spirits, erasing any hints of nervousness that may have been left behind. His optics remained on her, as Inferno then became completely zoned. He wasn't even hearing a single word his partner was saying. In fact, the pain which Cinder had spoken seemed to never come. He couldn't feel a thing. Too distracted and lost in his world of thoughts. When she lowered her head to her own leg, and then to his wing, proceeding to rub the mixture of whatever it was onto his wound, he kept his gaze on her head, eyes following her movements. Though it wasn't because he wanted to see what she was doing exactly.

Her gentle laugh, lightly ringing throughout the small room jerks him back to the present moment, as her pretty voice pours back into his ears. He immediately straightened up, though was careful to keep his wing still. A small nod follows, accompanied by a shy smile. "Right." He agrees, not saying anything else. When the she-phoenix begins speaking again, this time he genuinely soaks in the information, listening carefully to each word. An expression of sheer horror comes upon his face as she came to finish her remarks and statements, suddenly feeling rather lucky and grateful to still have a wing, as much trouble as his injury had caused. "Gosh." He mumbles, shifting his talons, making a small scratching sound against the floor. His eyes dropped down to his wing, raising a brow. She had done and exceptional job, in his point of view. A wide smile then possessed his expression, as he lifted his gaze to meet hers.

"No, no, you could never bore me." He replies truthfully, with a simple wink. "I must admit I'm extremely impressed. You are the most kind and talented Avian I've ever met." Suddenly realizing that may sound stupid, since he hadn't met many other birds, at least in this world. Inferno had never considered himself social, anyway. Before Cinder had a chance to respond, the male quickly added a few more words. "And will ever meet, I have no doubt of that." He grinned, and made a fast decision to tease his partner. "Hope it's alright for me to compliment ya." He said playfully, nudging her with his good wing. The flaming bird was referring to the time when they had only just met.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:47 pm

[removed]
𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
[removed]

Cinder was not completely oblivious to how out of it Inferno seemed - but in all honesty, she did not mind it much, probably found it adorable but nothing else than that, though, it did sparkle her curiosity every now and then as she wrapped a leaf over another with her beak, wondering what his thoughts involved. She did not blame him. He probably had many questions about this world after all, she'd been in his place too after all, and she can remember the times she would zone out in the middle of meetings with the Guardians, questioning her own self, the Gods, etc. It was kinda embarrassing, but eventually, doubts were soothed and cloudy thoughts were cleared, bringing peace of mind with. For now she knew the answers to many things in this strange world.
      However, what concerned her the most was...
      Inferno had not even winced?
      Either he had a very strong tolerance to pain, that he was not aware of, or she had done a very good job being careful & gentle with her every single move. Oh, well, it did not matter to her; she was simply to glad that her partner had not even felt a thing.

...And there he goes, complimenting her persona with plentiful and most importantly, meaningful words and sentences - even if she had gotten used to them, Cinder had to admit that every single time Inferno did try, she found herself delighted by his charming, lovely attempts. He was so young and yet so enchanting, and Cinder could not help but be charmed by her fellow firebird, loving every single one of his words. Almost a bit too much at times. Guess it's what happens when you've been alone for this long, however, while something told her that she was probably just over thinking inexistent feelings, it was hard to believe that all these things were just a product of her company-sore mind. No, they felt far too real to be that, there had to be something more than mere naive, frail deliberations, and by the heavens, Cinder would fight to prove all of this right if it came to it.

Wait, where was she again?
      Oh, yeah, a proper comeback for Inferno's teasing, however, lovable crusade. Shaking her head with closed eyes, Cinder will smirk bashfully at the praise gifted to her by her now healed friend, who was still going - winking and tossing more and more eulogies her way.

Two could play this game, y'know?
      And boy, was Cinder good at the game that Inferno was delving in.

"Oh, shush you, I see what you did there."

A little giggle, before Cinder steps closer to the other phoenix, standing closely to him. Almost a tiny too much, as she looks up to him, her beak basically beneath what would be his chin.

"Two can play this game, you know, Inferno?
      You would not want me bringing up that smug attitude I tried to pull off the first day we met, would you?
      Because I surely don't mind playing along~"

The female firebird jokes, awaiting a response with beautiful eyes staring up at the much taller male, one of her wings proceeding to rest on Inferno's chest as if to amplify Cinder's attempt to fluster him, just as she'd threatened to do so. After all, such was the personality she had adopted back when they met, in order to intimidate and assert dominance over her partner, thinking that the aforementioned would prove to be some sort of presumptuous bird. And my, she was wrong. She would've never guessed that this phoenix would easily become her confidant and most importantly, her friend

Last edited by sun on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:22 pm

· · · · · ·

The male smiles at her cute giggle, after all, Inferno had to admit it was hard not to. Then, she stepped in very closely, and there was a small hint of him seeming to want to step backwards after she did this, as Inferno leaned his head and neck away from the female just the slightest. But then, he smirked, and remained right where he was. "I wouldn't mind." He responded to her statement carelessly, shrugging his wings in a simple manner. "I find it amusing...at least now I would." He hadn't been too fond of the smugness in her attitude at all when they had first been acquainted, but things were different now that they had become very good friends. Her teasing threat even made a playful grin possess his expression. "I know there's a softer side to you."

Then, her next move slightly surprised him, but he managed not to show it. The she-phoenix rested her wing lightly on his chest. At that moment, realization dawned on him. Is she trying to make me feel flustered? If Cinder was indeed attempting this sort of thing, he was determined to not let her little plot work out. Two can also play at this game, Cinder. He thought, as the once playful grin now twisted into a mischievous smile, and a glint lit his eyes. It appeared as though he was going to make a competition out of this whole "flustering" thing. Inferno lowered himself down to her level, slouching down so he was now at her exact height, staring into her eyes. A chuckle followed. "And now I see what you're doing." He muttered, giving his partner another wink.

Surprising himself, Inferno leaned close to Cinder, to where their beaks were practically touching, not even half an inch apart. He smirked, and tilted his head. Since he was far to upfront, his optics could not focus, so he couldn't see clearly, but that didn't cause him to draw back. "You know...I can play this too." He whispered, suddenly smiling sincerely at her, before drawing back and stepping away. "Well, It sure is late." He cast a glance out the window, lifting his eyes to the beautiful moon in the night sky, surrounded by the stars. The male avian kept silent for an extended amount of time, just gazing out the window. After what seemed like a few minutes, he turned back, and gave the other of his kind a polite nod. "Hey, you know, thanks. For doctoring me up." He explained. His optics flooded with true thankfulness, as he thanked her yet again.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:01 pm

[removed]
𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
[removed]
"Ashes we are, and ashes is what we will become." [/center
][center]{These two are killing me!
Just kiss already!
Oh wait, they technically already did!}
      Just when she thought she had him caught on the spot, he says that he would not mind. Cinder can only help but be somewhat proud and provide with a hearty smile, slightly amused at Inferno’s verbal, clever retaliation. She had even gone as far as to believe that him moving away had served as a sign of how successful her little game had proven to be, but as she is already aware, never mind that. Hearing him speak, the female phoenix brings herself to respond briefly, giving Inferno another giggle for him to find cute, one that accompanied her also brief statement.

“Aw, you are no fun, Inferno~”

However, while her own actions had failed to surprise, elt alone fluster Inferno, the sudden twist and over all new side that Inferno soon displays catches her off guard, not expecting him to actually play along. While she did not mind either, the female firebird had to admit that she would have never seen this coming from Inferno – at least not so soon. By the gods, what was he doing now? – Slouching down to face her, and that wink could not mean anything good either! Playful regret is already materializing inside Cinder’s mind, and as he begins to close in, this feeling continues to grow with each massing millisecond.
      What is he up to...?

“!!!”

H-He…
      Eyes are quick to go wide, very quickly, as the other practically presses his beak to meet hers, and the reaction that Inferno obtains in response is either obvious or not expected at all.
      She is a blushing mess.
      H-Had he really just done that all of the sudden?
      Yes, he had.

“O-Of course you can, ha-ha!”

So nervous…
      At least that shade of red had not kicked in until he had turned away to face their abode’s window; thank the heavens for that timing, and while the male is busy with his short session of stargazing, Cinder is silently losing it, freaking out mentally as she brings a wing to her own chest in hopes of soothing down her fast beating heart and accelerated, yet somehow silent breathing.

“Y-Yeah, it sure is.”

Get it together, Cinder!
      Eventually, and after those minutes have gone by, Inferno will turn to face a much calmer Cinder, who’s blush is now inexistent, a small smile fixed on her beak now.

“You don’t have to thank me, Inferno. Friend or not, I would have not left you alone for a second, were I to know you were wounded.”

Cinder responds, that smile growing even further, feeling a gushing sensation grow and surround her heart.
      She is beyond heart warmed by his thankfulness.

“Thanks to you for believing in me.
      For trusting me.”

Last edited by sun on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:10 am

{Agh, I feel you. Love these two so much ♥ Probably should've had Inferno completely touch his beak to hers, but I wasn't sure if that would be too big a step for his character, at the moment. Lol. He's slowly getting more bolder with his feelings...}

· · · · · ·

Ah, there Cinder goes again, reminding him that there was no need to thank her for healing him. However, Inferno felt differently. "Can't you stop saying that?" He questioned in a playful manner, making his way back over to his partner. He looked down at her with a gentle smile. "I know you would have helped me either way. Because you have a kind heart. But I still like to show how grateful I am. Truly. Like I said before, it's the proper thing to do anyway."

Inferno continued to stand there, just smiling at her, for a few long seconds that seemed to drag themselves out. Then he appeared as though he was about to speak, but hesitated a moment, before deciding on what to do. The male firebird then drew his head close to hers once more, but this time he was attempting to whisper a few words to the other of his kin. So he placed his beak next to the side of her head. "Still think I'm no fun?" He taunted in a low voice, with a grin, before pulling back and stepping away.

He then proceeded to make his way to the nest, but stopped when he was only about two feet away from the comfortable bed. Glancing back to meet her gaze, he chuckled. "By the way, you seemed pretty flustered to me." Yes, he had noticed the female's reaction to his little movement that had caused his partner to blush furiously. Inferno had been paying attention. And it definitely amused him. For some interesting reason, he was in an extremely playful mood at the moment. Though tiredness was coming upon him rather fast now. Slowly opening his wings, he leapt up onto the ledge that their nest rested on, and settled down with a brief sigh of contentment.

Then his optics rested on Cinder once more, and he was unable to stop his spirited grin. "Gonna join me?" Now Inferno was not one to act flirtatious or anything of that such, but the scene that had just occurred between him and his partner had entertained him. He actually enjoyed it, without getting all worked up. And seeing Cinder like that - well, it was priceless. The she-phoenix could hardly breath. He smiled, reliving the moment in his mind. The crazy thing was, he hadn't only just liked the situation because it was funny, or amusing, but something else was there. He couldn't quite place his mind on it. Even if it hadn't shown, Inferno had been slightly flustered, in his own way. Though it wasn't for that long. His heart had started beating faster then usual, but he managed to keep calm and savor the moment as they had looked into each other's eyes. Now he wished he had just done it. Lightly let his own mandible touch the one of his partner. But alas, it hadn't mean to be, he supposed. Now exhaling deeply, he snuggled further into the soft aerie that laid inside their cozy lair. Waiting hopefully for Cinder to accept his offer and accompany him in the nest.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:42 am

[removed]
𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
[removed]

{Probably, Cinder would've been a blushing mess, but I have a feeling that if Inferno played his cards right, she would've confessed her feelings for him right on the spot.}

She has to admit that Inferno’s words are right, and despite how she had the tendency of hiding her emotions with the excuse of ‘it’s my job’, Cinder did care for most of those who came to her in search of healing. Of course, Inferno was a much different case, for he is obviously much more than the Guardians who have approached her seeking help and comfort when missing a physician of sorts around the Tree. No, the motives behind her treating the male firebird were much deeper and meaningful. The mere thought of having him suffer or go through the pain that some of her past acquaintances had endured, simply scared her.

“Not going to fight you there, I suppose.”

The softly smiling phoenix responds, gaze drifting away to the world that looms outside, through the same window Inferno had just seen through a few minutes ago, if not seconds – honestly, with his little game, Cinder had lost track of time, briefly, that is. She was just starting to slowly wander away from the world, losing herself in thought before she is snatched back by reality, due to hearing her partner’s voice again – which was also awfully close to her ears. Maybe because he is literally whispering into your ear, Cinder?

Wow.

There is now a very light shade of pink forming in the blazing feathers that are spread across her face, as her head slowly pulls back at his words in surprise – was this really the same Inferno she knew?
    She is quick to protest, about to scold Inferno’s cheap move from earlier:

“T-That was n-not-! “

That is when she hears him speak once more, her own sentence cut short by Inferno’s vocals – which only astonish her even further.

‘H-he’d actually noticed…? ´

Do not get her wrong, she’s beginning to grow fond of Inferno cutting lose on his emotions, but having to react to it all of the sudden is clearly taking a toll on her, for she is blushing even more at this point, her persona visibly flinching at the male’s statement.
    She guesses that there is no point on hiding her aspect anymore, instead sighing and shaking her head with a very small smile on her beak, head hanging for a few seconds, as she mutters something under her breath, clearly defeated in her OWN game.

“Fine, fine.
    You win this time.”

The she-phoenix speaks aloud, slowly making her way towards the nest, avoiding Inferno’s gaze like a scolded child, only to settle down by his side, curling up and becoming much smaller in comparison to the larger male – smaller than she already was. She refuses to acknowledge the victor of their little competition, both in embarrassment and in submission.
    She still cannot believe she lost. Inferno had really flipped the table where her plans had been laid on.

Last edited by sun on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:31 am

{Hehe. Well, perhaps it will happen soon...also I wasn't sure which wing of Inferno's was the injured one, or if we ever even determined that, so I'm just assuming it's his right wing. That's actually how I've imagined it all this time. If I'm wrong and we did clarify it along the way, please tell me}

· · · · · ·

Inferno's face still held a triumphant smile, as Cinder reluctantly came up to join him inside the nest. He carefully lifted his right wing, which was the injured one, but it hardly hurt anymore thanks to his partner's healing skills. This action was followed by him resting his wing over Cinder, and tucking his pinion around her body. "Hey, don't look so defeated." He said quietly, though his tone had a playful ring to it still.

"You did try." The male added, before dropping into silence for a prolonged amount of time.

He nestled down, relaxing his head as he leaned back and turned his gaze back out the window, getting lost in the world of stargazing once more. The sparkling stars were so beautiful, glittery against the dark sky. He could never not feel captivated by them. Finally tearing his optics away from the heavens, he yawned.

Sleep was starting to slowly come upon him, and he felt his eyelids grow heavy, then soon sliding shut.

But not before saying a quick goodnight to his partner, wishing her a good night and time of rest. "Good night, partner. And..." Inferno paused, thinking carefully of what he wanted to say. Putting words together with careful thought.

"And Cinder, I'm sorry." He whispered, deciding not to clarify exactly what he was apologizing for. He figured Cinder could try to figure it out herself. Shifting for a moment in the nest, he then fell asleep merely seconds later, breathing slowly as he drifted into the world of slumber.

{And sorry this reply is terrible and short. Do you want to skip to morning? I could start, if needed...}
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:09 am

[removed]
𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
[removed]

{ Hey, don't mind the length at all; it's all good, I've said that you don't have to bother with mirroring. That size was simply wonderful to work with. And the wing thing is alright too, it's what I had in mind as well!
If my replies ever get too long, please say so. Never forget that you do not have to mirror at all. }

She had to admit that, despite the initial negative approach that she had taken at first - that one worthy of a sore loser's reaction - Inferno's embrace came out as something soothing to her frustrated senses, that went as far as to allow her to cower beneath his large wing and even as to calm her down.

"Oh, shut up you."

She says in response, her playful tone making an unexpected return, as she slowly shakes her head and smiling while beneath her partner's wing, also taking the liberty of nuzzling and nestling into his side, just to showcase her care for her friend and companion.

Cinder closed her eyes, thoughts drifting away into what had just happened - not to bring over more negativity about her moral defeat, but to wonder about Inferno's motives, which to her mind, were completely unknown at the moment. Sure, it could have been a sudden surge of mischievousness, product of a tired mind and all that, but something just told her that Inferno had meant and desired to say every word he had provided her with.

However, she is snapped back into reality once more by the sound of Inferno's voice, which had gone silent for several minutes now. If he hadn't spoken too, the female firebird would've most likely fallen asleep, but Inferno's well wishes stopped her from doing so.

Nevertheless, once he is finished, she is left with even more questions.

Sorry for what exactly?

His teasing, the trouble from earlier with his wound?

Or perhaps, something else?

How was she supposed to know?

"S-Sorry for what...?"

She asks, lifting her gaze to look at her companion.

But her partner had already fallen asleep, so instead, Cinder smirks and buries her beak in her feathers once more, cuddling the other phoenix again, only to close her eyes and sleep as well, not before saying:

"Good night to you too, Inferno."

It was almost as if in mere minutes, morning had come - for the stars that Inferno had admired in what felt like seconds ago, were now replaced by the rising sun, and fluffy, yet not too cheerful clouds, that blurred away the sunlight provided by the aforementioned.
      Cinder's eyes flicker open shortly, barely open as she realizes that she's still under the mantle that is Inferno's long wing.

The moment's too sweet to be ruined though, so instead, the she-phoenix will get to work on preening her blazing feathers, only stirring a little in the process.

Last edited by sun on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:34 am

{No no no, it's totally alright! I was having a little wb at the moment. Your replies are never too long.}

· · · · · ·

Now that dawn had broken the dark blanket of nighttime, and a shining ball of fire was hanging in the sky in place of the silver moon, it wasn't too long before Inferno's eyes also opened, his irises reflecting the golden beams of sun, which cast a warm array of light in their cozy little room. His wing was still tucked snugly around his companion, his feathers covering her body like a blanket. He turned his head to look at her, giving the other firebird a gentle smile. "Morning." He greeted, with a large amount of fondness in his voice. The male then lifted his limb to give her the freedom that he was sure she wanted, releasing her from his side. Inferno doubted Cinder liked being confined under his wing, especially after the situation last night. Although...She could probably get out of my grip with ease. The thought made him chuckle quietly. Inferno did like her feistiness. He actually admired it, in a way.

Rising to his feet, Inferno's eyes scanned the room, before he proceeded to hop out of the nest. Talons clinking on the floor, he walked slowly over to the window. His blazing feathers swayed with each step, each movement, and as always, tiny embers were sent scattering across the ground. Some larger then others, and a few of these made a couple burn marks on the floor. Inferno raised to his full height, and peeked out the small fenestella, drawing in his breath sharply at the view. He had managed to catch the last glimmer of the sunrise, surrounded by clouds in the sky. The sight made him beam. Such little things in life, that could make Inferno smile. Sighing in pleasure, he turned back to face his partner.

"Simply gorgeous." He remarked sweetly, casting a final glance outside. He then stepped closer, locking his gaze on her, the tender smile still displayed on his face. "Did you sleep well, I hope?" Inferno's tone and words were sincere, and truly sounded hopeful, wanting to make sure Cinder had gotten a well deserved rest. After treating his wound so wonderfully the day before.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me