Blazing Feathers and Wings

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Blazing Feathers and Wings

Postby vibrancy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:45 am

Inferno »« Male »« Appearance

He sighed softly, closing his eyes as she leaned into his nuzzle. Quite relieved that the whole idea of burning his flesh had been forgotten.

Or so he though. When Cinder brought it up again, he flinched. "Cinder, I really..." He decided to hold his tongue, and listen to what she had to say.

When the she-phoenix finished, he huffed. "I know, I'm just not sure yet. What is your other idea?" He asked, glancing down at him wound.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:42 am

(bump)
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:57 am

Cinder ~ Female ~Appearance

She'd discuss further about the whole cauterization part, but of course, she had to reply to his question first.

"Well, we could always go look for some medicinal herbs on that island we visited yesterday...
    Though, I'm not sure how successful that will prove to be, taking into consideration I know next to nothing about this."

Cinder responds, discouragedly, but at the same time unsure.

"It's up to you, Inferno.
    I won't force you into doing anything you don't want to do."

The phoenix adds, followed by a sigh.

✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:12 am

Inferno »« Male »« Appearance

Inferno was silent for a few minutes, still staring at the wound caused by one of those crazy owls. He frowned, and folded his wing back against his body, being careful not to press it too hard.

"Cinder, I do trust your judgement, of course. But, you know, there isn't really any proof that the blade had poison on it! So, what if this is for nothing?" He pointed out, wanting to avoid basically any type of pain inflicting treatment.

When she mentioned the herbs, he cocked his head, considering the suggestion. He would love to go out to the island again, just the thought of it sounded very inviting. "But Cinder, I can't really fly...it hurts." He muttered, looking down in shame. This really was embarrassing to him.

Stop being so hard on yourself! It was your first fight ever. He realized he was arguing with himself. But, your a Phoenix! He stamped his foot in frustration. "Why did I have to get this stupid wing injury!" He huffed, clearly annoyed with himself. "It's causing so many issues."

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. Don't act like this, you probably look so immature. He locked his eyes with Cinder's, giving her a look of apology. "I'm sorry you have to worry about this, and deal with me."

(Sorry for the kinda long reply)
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:28 pm

(Bump)
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:43 pm

(Bump]
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:05 am

(Bump. ;u;)
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:06 am

(bump)
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:05 am

Cinder ~ Female ~Appearance

"It's not necessarily the poison that worries me, Inferno. What worries me is that it could get infected. And if it does, it will hurt a LOT more than this.
    But once again, it's your body."

Cinder states, looking at him with worryin her eyes, but at the same time with a certain hint of discouragement and overall sadness.
    One side tells her to let him do as he pleases, while the other screams at her to insist. It's for his own good

"That's exactly what I meant, your not exactly fit to stretch your wings right now. I could go fetch them for you though."

Cue a sigh.

"Look.
    I wish I could say it's not your fault but - I did tell you to stay out of it Inferno.
    You're not a burden, I'm happy to have you with me but, we would not be having this issue if you had simply listened to me."

✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:17 am

I · N · F · E · R · N · O
·······················································

The male Phoenix hesitated. He was tired of arguing, and didn't want to continue this any further, to be honest. So he just sighed, and lifted his wings in a light shrug. "Whatever. Do what you think needs to be done." Inferno answered slowly, lifting his gaze to meet hers.

However one of her following statements caused him to frown and straighten up to his full height. "Excuse me? You think I flew in that mess and started fighting? I didn't have a choice. This crazed owl guy attacks me. What did you want me to do? Just stand there and let him kill me? I thought I should try to fight back. I was in a tight spot. It wasn't my fault." He exhaled deeply, though his eyes were still slightly narrowed.

"I wouldn't just ignore your advice, Cinder. It was out my control. Please try to understand that." Inferno lowered his head, deciding to try and clear this up peacefully, without having another argument flare up.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me