Blazing Feathers and Wings

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Blazing Feathers and Wings

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:42 am

░C░I░N░D░E░R░

﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹋
    "I mean, I understand but...!"

Despite her constant arguing and clashing comments and statements, Cinder was too seeking to at least solve this whole ordeal without initiating an argument of sorts with Inferno. However, and for some reason, her feelings just wouldn't give up!

Maybe she coul-

Wait a second, he'd just...?

Yes, he just had said that - he had basically just agreed to any terms or solution that Cinder offered, something she did NOT actually expect him to do.
    Sure, she was aware that Inferno wasn't exactly stubborn, but it still managed to surprise her, after their discussion.

And yet, despite this mess of a chat, she will huff, a slightly tense stare casted up at the taller phoenix and immediately noticing how he had risen to his full height.

"Fine.
    I do understand."

That's when she suddenly turns, giving her back to Inferno as she begins to head out.

"I'll be back.
    Finding the necessary herbs and berries shouldn't take me long."
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:28 pm

{Ah, I love your new coding!}

I · N · F · E · R · N · O
·······················································

Inferno just gave his head a small nod, watching her depart to go on her quick trip, to fetch the necessary herbs and things that would apparently help him.

But, just before she disappeared, he spoke to her hastily, wanting to say a few things to the she-phoenix. "H-hey. Be safe."

A pause followed, before he added another statement, and his tone held sincere thankfulness as he said it. "Thank you, Cinder." Another nod, accompanied by a smile. Then he hopped back into the nest, settling down and preparing to wait for his friend's return.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:48 pm

░C░I░N░D░E░R░

{Thank you!
I learned a BUNCH of things on Tumblr!
And once I saw how pretty your posts where, I couldn't resist to throw in some fancy coding in myself too!
Also, NEVER feel like you have to match my length!
I've improved a lot while on Tumblr as well, so if my posts ever seem overwhelming, PLEASE, don't force yourself to match, I promise I won't mind!
I've been there a lot too, so I know how it is to feel that way.
In another topic, GLAD to have these two back. I really missed these two cuties. They're adorable together, and HONESTLY, Inferno's words made me feel all giddy and mushy. He's such a sweetheart. ♡ }

There is silence, and the only noise that breaks the aforementioned is the 'clinc' of her talons tapping the ground and the sound embers desintegrating upon coming into contact with the floor of their little home.

She has no intentions on changing her mind, but just when she's on the exit's frame, Inferno's voice rings on her ears once more, to which she flinches and stops on her tracks, not facing the other flaming avian.
    'H-hey. Be safe.'

His words echo on her mind, and will definitely linger on on it through the whole trip that awaits in the horizon of her dwelling fate.
    But, what comes next, dares rival Inferno's first sentence.
    'Thank you, Cinder.'

Cinder's eyes are wide, and they tremble slightly - why?
    She's not sure herself, but the softness in his voice and the meaningfulness of the words he spoke, was enough to make her smile, a heavy sensation welling up on her throat, as if she were to cry.

"W-Will do, Inferno.
    And don't thank me, it's what partners do for one another after all, right?"

The female firebird speaks out, giving Inferno a weary smile and only looking at him with the corner of her left eye.

And off she goes
✦ Hearty ✦

'm walking
o the rythmn
f a lonesome defeat

✦ Owl ✦
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:47 pm

{I noticed ^^ you're an amazing writer. Not that you weren't before, but I definitely see the improvement. Better then I could ever hope to be. And aww, really? Tbh I 100% agree, They're so freaking sweet together, I can't stand it.}

Nearly half a second after the words had left his beak and reached Cinder, Inferno noticed she stopped dead in her tracks. But didn't turn to face him. That's odd. He thought, worry creasing over his face. The male suddenly took a deep breath, and refrained from releasing it. Worried the she-phoenix would be upset. Possibly ask him exactly why he thought she might not be safe, on her journey. He knew he was probably ridiculous to think she would react that way, but nevertheless, the very thought came to his mind. He felt slightly guilty for thinking it afterwards, but still held in his breath. His flames suddenly flickered up brightly, then settled back down after a moment, as he waits with anticipation, to find out if Cinder is even going to respond to his comments.

The seconds passed so slowly. Then, finally, after what felt likes years, she says something. He listens earnestly, and exhales deeply after she had finished. Relief started flooding throughout his entire physique, very pleased with the way she had replied. Shouldn't have doubted it. Inferno scolded himself mentally, still having that small twinge of guilt for suspecting she might be upset with him. He then raised his eyes, catching the small smile she gave him before leaving. If he had the time, he would have said something, but she was already out of sight before he could. In fact, Inferno had worked out what he would like to say to her in his mind, as quickly as he could, putting careful thought into each word.

'But Cinder, just because we're partners doesn't mean I can treat you without proper respect, or manners. A thank you was the proper thing to say and...you deserved it. And I appreciate your care more then you could ever know.'

Well, no matter. He would just tell her when she returned. Which wouldn't be too far away from now. She said that herself. So, he relaxed again, a soft smile growing on his face. Inferno didn't completely know it yet, but the feelings he had for Cinder were growing. And they were growing fast.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:28 pm

░C░I░N░D░E░R░

{ Yes, I agree with ya'. They've got this little spark that simply warms my heart.
Also, this got insanely long, so please recall my last OOC post. }

In all honesty, and despite her tendency to repress most if not all feelings that had the trait of being too ... well, 'strong', Cinder partially wanted to just stay and chat with her partner, who with what little time they had been together for, found herself already feeling powerful emotions; emotions that wore the facąde of a simple, yet strong friendship. However, the deepest entrails of her mind dared question that fact, was it just that?
    A friendship?
    A partnerahip?
    Sure, they both hadn't established their relationship as anything else than that but, sometimes, certain feelings can be developed without either of the two souls being aware of it, and despite how quiet these thoughts were, they were there, deep within Cinder's mind.
    Hidden, but existing nonetheless.

And by the name of gods themselves, will it torture her peace of mind through her whole trip. While she did not explore those extremely personal wonders, she did begin pondering about what would have happened between them both if she had decided to stay for a little while, or just for a little longer. Maybe Inferno would've had something else to say? - Something important?

'You're just over thinking things, Cinder, calm down.'

Maybe, maybe.
    But the doubt remains.
    What if she wasn't?
    What IF there WAS something else than just what was at sight before them?
    Perhaps Inferno didn't just picture her as 'just a partner' anymore?
    She sure didn't. Maybe not going too far, but it was for certain that, Inferno was clearly something more than a acquaintance of sorts, for -

'Watch out!'

Better get your mind out of dreamland, Cinder.
    You almost hit a tropical tree, while barely realizing that you're already on your destination, silly bird.
    Looking back at the obstacle that she had almost threatened to clash against, and possibly torch too, the she-phoenix will sigh, shaking her head and instead focusing on the task at hand.
    For the sake of her physical integrity, and Inferno's.
    The longer she takes, the bigger the risk.
    <A quarter of an hour later>
    15 minutes of seeking and searching and she is already done. She's only been out for 30 minutes too, so by the way things are looking, she should be back home in less than twenty.
    Hopefully.
    <Half an hour later>
    Well, it had taken her a little bit more than expected, and it's also worth nothing that Nightfall is near. Actually, it's already upon the area, for the moon is already rising in the horizon, and the citizens of the tree know it, for the humongous wooden structure is lit by carefully crafted lanterns in a beautiful, stunning manner.

Hopping in, with several, medicinal leaves in her beak & many berries of sorts in her claws, Cinder enters their hollow once more, looking behind her for a split second before turning back to where Inferno stood.

"I-Inferno?
    Are you awake?
    S-Sorry, I took so long.
    Turns out these things weren't as easy to find as I recall, either that or I'm getting old."

She jokes, expelling an awkward chuckle.
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:04 am

{You're fine! Don't ever ever ever worry about any of your posts being too long. I absolutely love reading, and actually enjoy long roleplay posts. Especially with your beautiful writing ♥}

Inferno nestled down into the soft bed, as he waited for his partner to return with the medical supplies. Thousands of thoughts swirled through his mind, as he pondered many different things. He secretly wondered if Cinder considered him anything more then just a partner, or friend. Probably not. He scoffed to himself, giving his head a vigorous shake. I'll I've done so far is cause trouble for her. Then another little voice entered his mind. There you go, with your pessimism. A sigh followed. Inferno definitely saw the she-phoenix as more then just an associate, a teammate. Partner doesn't have to just mean we work together. Does it? He tilted his head to the side, now gazing thoughtfully at the ceiling with a tranquil expression. I think it can mean more. He exhaled deeply again, though this time it was a sigh of pleasure, and relaxation. He only wondered if Cinder felt the same way he was feeling right now. Suddenly the doubt flooded back into his physique. The male firebird was definitely too shy to ask anything of that sort. In fact, he wouldn't even know how to approach it. H-hey, Cinder. Do you like me? What do you think of me? He instantly shoved the thought away. Anything he could possibly work out into his mind would sound stupid.

Inferno shifted to a more comfortable position in the nest, glancing over at the doorway to see if she had arrived yet. Nothing could be seen, of course, but in his mind he imagined her figure standing there, with that sweet smile he had come to adore. At that very moment, he suddenly missed her. Oh, come on, Inferno. She's only been gone for about 30 minutes. He told himself, rolling his eyes and leaning back. After that he dozed off, slipping into a light slumber that lingered with dreams.

He was not asleep for long. For some reason, he jolted awake 30 minutes later, and looked around the silent room. His partner was nowhere in sight. And the blanket of night had now started to settle over the land. Fear immediately consumed him, and Inferno began to panic. Cinder had been gone for at least an hour, already. Perhaps more. He wasn't exactly sure how long he had been asleep for. Shouldn't have let her go. Yes, he would blame himself if anything were to happen to Cinder. The male quickly hopped out of the nest in which he had rested in, an action that was quickly followed by him beginning to pace back and forth across the floor, rather briskly. Sending embers scattering around, as he turned sharply and went back the other way, then repeated this multiple times.

Then, suddenly, after what felt like ages, at least to him, a beautiful voice reached his ears, and Inferno immediately turned around to face Cinder. The scene he had imagined earlier, of the she-phoenix standing in the doorway, was now happening before his eyes. Inferno was so glad to see her in one piece, to be honest. Of course, he was probably just being overprotective. Silence followed. He just stood there, staring, for three long seconds. Then, he moved towards her quickly, and embraced her with his wings, not even seeming to notice the pain caused by his wound as he did this. After a couple moments he released the other firebird, giving her a smile that was mixed with apology and relief. "No need to apologize, partner." He said fondly, stepping back. "I'm just glad you're back and safe. I got a bit worried." Inferno admitted, looking a bit sheepish for a second. Expecting her to think his behavior was a little ridiculous.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:24 am

░C░I░N░D░E░R░

﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

{ aaa you're going to kill me /~\ you're far too sweet. But i'm very glad to say that, I can say the same thing for you. Your writing is lovely~}

Surprisingly, and somehow, it had taken Cinder quite the time to realize that Inferno wasn't asleep at all - actually, she really doesn't, until the female firebird is technically tackled into a tight hug, of course.
    But, the surprise of Inferno's sudden appearance isn't exactly what disturbs her thoughts and shakes the tranquility of her arrival, that had been as peaceful as the wind that had ruffled her feathers mere minutes ago.
    She... did not expect such a warm welcome after their little discourse. Sure it might've ended in 'good' terms, but an argument is an argument, and there's no changing that. Yet, there he was embracing her with warm wings and an evident smile plasted all over his beak. Confused at first, Cinder cannot help but have her eyes go wide for a few seconds, also peeping in a surprised manner, before slowly having her expression fade into a very soft smile.

"H-Hey.
    I'm okay, Inferno, don't worry. I can take care of myself."

Cinder ends up mumbling, thanks to the large leaves in her beak, chuckling quietly too.

She says to him, with a rather awkward smirk on her features, eyes averting the other in hopes of washing away how flustered her senses wete after such an overwhelming surge of emotions. Being alone for so long did not help much in situations like these. Gods, how long had it been since she felt this way?
    Actually, had there ever been a moment where she did?
    Sure, there was that one friend that had brought her to tears days ago, but...
    Cinder did not recall feeling this way about them.
    No, this was much different.
    What lied in the past was merely a bond that dared defy the ones written with blood, for the female would go as far as to call, and acknowledge them as a sibling.
    But Inferno?
    He was something more, and that fact only grew bigger and bigger with each passing second / minute that they spent together. He CARED, and so did she - it was completely mutual.

But by the name of Zeus, why won't her thoughts stop spinning from one feeling to another?
    Guess that's what happens when a soul is starved from being with another of their kin.

That's when it strikes her like a bullet. Cinder remembers what she was supposed to do, and attempting to gather her bearings, and hopefully get rid of this little bashful attitude she's currently got going, the phoenix will try to change the subject into the situation at hand

"- I-I brought you the herbs, by the way...
    But, I'm sorry for worrying you...
    Did not expect to take so long gathering these.

She stutters out, awkwardly.
    And yup, she had apologized again too.
Last edited by ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:26 pm

{Aww, thanks that means a lot. Also, obviously, I'm playing around with coding, having a little bit of fun}

n f e r n o ! ! 🔥

" The phoenix must burn to emerge."
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Her reaction to his warm embrace was a bit of a shock to him, though he tried his best not to show any hints of surprise. She seemed surprised, yet, liked it? Her warm smile was contagious, and he soon found himself returning the fond expression, a soft, and very wide smile spread across his visage. Inferno playfully winked at her, only a moment before he reached out and gently nudged her with his good wing. "I know you can. But I'm not making any promises. Accidents happen, you know. I don't want you to ever get hurt." The words tumbled out of his mouth before he could stop them. The beam which had been clearly shown on his face vanished in less then half a second. The male's fear was genuine. Fear for her safety. It shone through his eyes, and flooded throughout his entire expression.

Suddenly feeling guilty for causing the possible dampening of the mood, Inferno shook his head and managed to put back on his smile. "S-sorry." He mumbled, stepping back to allow the she-phoenix to come further inside their cozy lair. He eyed the herbs she had brought back, and thankfulness instantly flowed into his countenance. "Thank you. And it's fine. Not need to apologize...especially a second time." He added gently, not wanting her to feel compelled to show how apologetic she felt.

Now glancing awkwardly around the room, he then gestured to the medical supplies Cinder was carrying in her beak, Inferno tapped his talons against the floor, making a loud 'clank' sound. "Well? Do you want to get started? Or perhaps it's too late. I wouldn't want you to lose sleep because of me." The male firebird admitted truthfully, lightly shrugging his flickering wings.

"Either way is cool with me..." He paused, tilting his head thoughtfully. Nervousness was starting to build up in his stomach. Calm down, calm down, Cinder knows what she's doing. She'll help you. Inferno told himself. He still felt like a complete idiot for even starting this whole mess. Despite the previous argument which had occurred earlier, he still felt as though it was his fault deep down. Just, too proud to admit it.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:45 pm

[removed]
𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
[removed]
"Ashes we are, and ashes is what we will become."

{Might as well play along~}

"I don't want you to ever get hurt."

Are words Cinder will never forget. They don't make her blush nor fluster her, but their meaning is as dense as the fog that forecasts a cold day. Did he really care that much for her?
    After her constantly bugging him and scolding for one thing and another...
    By the gods, what is she supposed to respond?

"I-It's all good, Inferno, and thank you."

She responds to the male phoenix's first sentences, as she looks away a little in order to lessen how awkward she felt. Either way, she soon remembers that, emotional stuff aside, Cinder has a job to do, and the sooner she gets it done, the better. For Inferno's sake

"It is probably best if I do it now, Inferno.
    The more we delay this, the more likely it is for it to get infected."

Cinder states, worriedly, as she looks down briefly at the many herbs and berries that her claws held.
    It's also worth noting that, the firebird was completely aware to how nervous Inferno was. After all, it showed in both his body language, and in his voice and words.
    Such was the last thing Cinder wanted; for him to be afraid.

"I promise it will only sting a little, okay?
    Please don't be nervous, I've done this countless times, so I will not mess up in any way, you have my word."

The she-phoenix said, smiling reassuringly at her fellow partner, moving closer with her golden eyes looking up at him fondly, as moonlight begins to squirm through a single hole in their ceiling, giving away a beautiful sight.
Last edited by sun on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed images.
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:08 am

· · · · · ·

🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥

" The phoenix must burn to emerge."

🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Inferno's face curved upwards into a happy, yet amused smile, which was very nearly a playful smirk, in response to Cinder's positive words she had given in reply to his comments. He was getting a slight feeling that his partner was finding the current moment a bit awkward, judging from the way she had turned her gaze away, eyes no longer focused on him. No doubt he had felt the same way too often, so the male firebird wasn't one to judge. As the moonlight's gorgeous glow filled the room, he sighed happily in awe, eyes searching the surroundings as he took in the beauty. Such small things could excite him, and it didn't take much to catch his breath.

A few seconds after he released a light chuckle and focused on her, after Cinder stated that she should start treating his wound. Most likely trying to help lighten the mood, and cover up his nervousness. Although the she-phoenix had probably already noticed how unsettled he seemed. "Of course." Inferno began simply, extending his wing in front of her. He flashed a nervous grin, before lowering his gaze to the floor. "You're the expert." He didn't really want to watch what she was going to do, which probably made seem him foolish and weak. At least that's what he thought. Come on, it's only leaves and such. Stop being a coward. The words rang through his mind, which eventually led to him raising his eyes to meet the female firebird's gaze. Inferno's optics were clearly filled with uncertainty, thought he tried his best to hide it. Wanting Cinder to think he trusted her. Which he did, but that didn't mean he wasn't a little worried about whatever operation she was about to attempt on his injured wing.

Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm himself. A shudder then ran down his spine, sending embers scattering over the floor. "So, where did you learn to heal?" He asked suddenly, true hints of curiosity and interest coming forth in his tone and words. "Is it complicated?" Then a thought hit him. "Oh, forgive me. I probably shouldn't distract you." Inferno added, looking down, while feeling foolish. "Sorry." The mumble also left his beak, and was accompanied by a quick, shy grin, before he focused on the floor again, waiting for the other to tend to his wound.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me