Ninjago Future with ~NatureSword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ninjago Future with ~NatureSword~

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu May 25, 2017 5:26 am

Katana was about to say something back to Aaron, but held back and kept quiet.

June turned her head to look at Dusty and Roxanna,"What is it?" She asked.

"You tell them." Roxanna whispered.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKat » Thu May 25, 2017 5:35 am

Dusty nodded ot Roxanna. "Well we were trying to figure out why all our animals at the barn were freaking out. That's when Roxanna figured out a pattern with the storm and how the lightning struck in a circle. So we found the epicenter and there was a guy there with two creatures with him floating in the sky. He said he wanted to take over Ninjago."
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu May 25, 2017 5:40 am

"H-He had also done something to all the animals...... T-Transforming them in a way with negative energy." Roxanna added quietly.

June's eyes slightly widen as she listened to them,"This...... is a huge game changer." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKat » Thu May 25, 2017 6:02 am

Zack thought and nodded. "He must be the reason why all the animals are missing too."
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu May 25, 2017 6:06 am

"He is the reason the animals are missing, and the reason why we haven't found them." June said,"They've been under our noses this whole time. Guys, we've been battling our own pets in a different form." She clarified.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKat » Thu May 25, 2017 11:58 pm

Zack whinced. "That's not good..... But now that we know that. How will we fight them? How will we turn them back is actually the better question...."

Aaron frowned. [b}"Poor Shard and Oak."[/b]
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri May 26, 2017 12:14 am

"By taking out this Sorcerer." June answered Zack,"It's the only way to do it without hurting the animals any farther then we probably already have." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKat » Fri May 26, 2017 12:37 am

Zack nodded. "Hopefully defeating him means the animals revert back. It'd be awful if it didn't. But all we can do is try." he turned to Roxanna and Dusty. "Where was this sorcerer?" He turned to June. "If we can figure out where he is or if he is going somewhere we can make a plan according to the area surrounding. And if he's flying he'll have quite a sight advantage over us."

Aaron looked to Zack and June. Always coming up with plans those two. He chuckled a bit. It wasn't too long ago they were all separate groups. Separate friends with no want to be around each other but now. THey were all friends. Working together.

(I'm kinda happy with how Zack is turning out as a character I never thought he'd be one to help with leading stuff for June but it just happened xD)
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Fri May 26, 2017 12:57 am

June nodded to Zack,"Right." She agreed before hearing Roxanna. Nodding again, she quickly got a map of the city before laying it flat on the table.

"I-If there's a map, I-I can point in out where he is." Roxanna said shyly. Once June got the map, Roxanna began looking it over before pointing to the spot,"H-Here, i-in the center of Ninjago City. I-It's also where the eye of the storm is." She told them.

Katana looked at Zack and June,"If he's flying, Avalor can bring him down to the ground with her gravity powers." She said.

(Yay! Go Zack!)
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKat » Fri May 26, 2017 1:28 am

Zack looked at hte map and said. "And if he's in the center we could use the buildings for cover. But we'll have to worry about the animals. They could be patrolling their new "master"." He looked to Katana and nodded. "True, but we should worry about his magic stuff. Our powers might now be able to work against it."
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me