1x1 with apple.pi

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with apple.pi

Postby Miku01 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:17 am

Rules
1. All tess's rules apply
2. No godmodding
3. No Gary/mary sues
4. Be polite, no arguing
5. No LGBT+ Please... I'm not against it, it just doesn't go with the plot
6. No posting unless you are Kiiro Kun or apple.pi
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Victor Cruz

Postby apple.pi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:23 am

Name; VIctor Cruz
    Age; Sixteen
    Birthday; September 20th
    Personality; Victor is rather quiet and reserved, almost never voicing his opinion in fear or being judged. He is passionate about soccer and his position as striker and vice-captain. He can get stressed out easily but once he has his head in the game he can achieve much. He does his best to encourage and motivate others despite fighting his own demons. He can also be overprotective of friends and teammates, once getting in a fight when a group of basketball players ganged up on some freshman on the soccer team.
    School Level; Junior
    Appearance; Victor is just above average height for his age, and he has a rather athletic build from playing soccer since childhood. He has rather tanned skin, with the assortment of freckles if you look hard enough. He has brown hair that is slightly curly, which he finds very annoying. His eyes are a shade of very dark brown, sometimes the pupil is barely even noticeable.
    Job; Convenience Store/Gas Station on Thursdays + Weekends (Evenings)
    Family; Mother (Tina Cruz), Little Brother (Anthony Cruz), and Little Sister (Alexa Cruz)
    History; Victor grew up under his mother's hands, as his father was never in the picture. He grew up playing soccer with the neighborhood kids, but eventually joined a team in middle school, surprising everyone with his extremely accurate shooting abilities. He had many friends, and was always happy. High school was difficult for him, but he still managed to be positive. He had always had a place on the all-county star soccer team, and still manages to get the attention of the local media every now and then.
    School Popularity; Well liked, popular
    Current Concern; Stressed out about being the captain next year
Last edited by apple.pi on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
apple.pi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with apple.pi

Postby Miku01 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:34 am

Name: Rose Evadeen
Birthday: Febuary 18
Personality: Rose is outgoing and cheerful, and likes to stand up for friends who get bullied/judged by others. She loves to do cheerleading, and gymnastics, being the athletics that she does. She becomes very competitive during events for these, and always tries to win. She has a totally different personality at school to keep up her reputation.
School Level: Junior
Appearance: Rose is a young girl that stands at 6 '3, is very slim (or skinny) She has pale skin and freckles sprinkled on her skin in places, including along her cheeks and nose. She has strawberry blonde hair, that is mostly red which makes her look like a ginger more than a blonde. Her eyes are a light green with some traces of blue.
Job: Nail salon Tuesday - Thursday, 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Family: Mother, {Juliett Evadeen} Father, {Owen evadeen} Brother, {Vince Evadeen, nine years old} Sister, {Ashley Evadeen, twelve years old}
History: Growing up as the oldest of her family, she learned how to take care of her siblings when she had to babysit/watch over them when mom was busy doing chores. Her father is barely ever home, which makes her feel not so trusting about him. She became best friends with Vince when she was five years old, but then they grew apart when going into middle school.
School Popularity: Popular, highest rank if there was
Current Concern: Loosing her job
Last edited by Miku01 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apple.pi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:01 am

Victor squinted, looking up at the giant sign near the school entrance, which boldly stated the school's name a mascot. Turning back from the view towards the car rider line, he waved cheerily at his two little siblings who were sticking their heads out the window, enthusiastically waving to him. He grinned as the truck slowly drove away, and turned his attention back to the school. It was yet another cold November morning for him, along with the rest of the student body, as he trudged along the path with the rest of the students. Excited Freshman bounced about, still amazed at the school's size, while Juniors and Seniors shot them dark glances. Most the Sophomores tried walking in the middle, not wanting to get stuck in between the situation at hand. Victor continued to walk down, closing in towards the cafeteria to eat breakfast before homeroom.
apple.pi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:07 am

Rose cheerfully walked with her group to the front of the school, her strawberry blonde hair up in a cute ponytail like usual. She smiled and continued to chat with her group as they all entered the school, Rose leading the way to the cafeteria. "She really said that?" Rose asked, blinking to Melody who had said something about a girl named Hailey. "It's true!" Melody replied back. They all laughed together while continuing to the cafeteria. Rose entered the cafeteria first, looking around to see if anyone was staring at the little group. Seniors were shooting them glances once in a while, but that was all. She turned to the direction of their table and saw a few girls with glasses sitting there. She gave a sigh and walked over, placing her hand on the table with force. "Care to move, girls?' She said, giving them glares before they got up and moved to another table. She sighed and sat down, her little group sitting with her.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apple.pi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:47 am

Victor walked into the cafeteria after a moment, deciding to stand in line to get food instead of choosing a seat immediately. People waved at him and he waved back, his kind grin making others happy as well. He was in such an uplifting mood, he even started chatting to two nervous Freshman girls in front of him in the line. When he reached the food bar, he took a plastic plate with a wrapped chicken biscuit inside of it. He stepped out of the bar as soon as he punched his student identification into the system and the lunch lady confirmed his transaction. Taking a deep breath in, he looked for a place to sit. He was friends with people from all sorts of groups, the nerds, the jocks, the popular kids, pretty much everyone except a select few groups got along with Victor. He spotted his friend nervously waving to him, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose. Giving his signature smile, he walked over and sat down next to her. "Hey Carissa, wat'cha been up to?", he asked as he slid off his backpack and set down the plate. Anxiously stirring her oatmeal in a cup, Carissa leaned over and whispered, "Those girls made us move again." With her curly natural hair and wide eyes, she seemed genuinely frightened. She pushed up her glasses again as they slid down the bridge of her nose slightly, the green frames a big contrast against her dark skin.
apple.pi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:52 am

Rose laughed to what one of her friends said and she replied back; "He shouldn't have been an a**. That's what he gets for cheating." She gave a small laugh and peered over to where Carissa went and mouthed; 'I'm so sorry'. Her and Carissa were friends out of school, but she had to keep up her reputation. She sighed and looked back to her group, her light green eyes showing no emotion whatsoever. She watched the table, no expression on her face until someone said something to her. "You okay, Rose?" Quinn asked, looking at her with most of the group. "Huh? Yeah.. sorry."
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apple.pi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:03 am

Carissa still looked nervous, her eyes darting from place to place. Victor looked over to the other group of girls, wondering what could be so bad about them. They didn't look all that threatening, and in fact, he knew most of them from classes or previous years of school. He squinted at what he assumed was the clique leader, as most of the girls were looking at her with some form of admiration in their eyes. For a minute, he thought she was familiar, perhaps a childhood friend or acquaintance. He couldn't pin her identity down so he just turned back to the group. "Well, this table is just as nice.", he replied, not negative in any sort of manner. Victor always refused to pessimistic, and always looked to the positive side of any situation.
apple.pi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:57 am

Rose got out her phone and texted Carissa quickly. 'Meet me at the park after school.' She put her phone in her pocket after sending the message, blowing a bubble with the chewing gum that was in her mouth. It popped loudly, making some stare, but others mostly continued what they were doing. She sighed and listened to her group chat, butting in sometimes to say her opinion about the person they were talking about.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apple.pi » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:51 am

Carissa took out her phone, her hands shaking. Victor put his hands on hers in attempts to soothe her, even though she always seemed to be on edge. He didn't do it as a sign of affection or anything, just a encouraging gesture. Yet somehow he knew that there were going to be rumors of the dating within no time. After all, what was high school without the drama? Carissa slid her notifications opened to reveal Rose's text message. Gulping, she shut her phone off right as the pre-homeroom bell rang, to signal students out of the cafeteria and into homeroom before the actual bell rang.
apple.pi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me