Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with Glowy--

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with Glowy--

Postby Crossflare » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:06 pm

This is a red vs blue 1x1 with deadeyes.

I'll post my characters soon and possibly some information and notes to keep so I don't forget things.

My characters
Buck
John 117
Spartan Locke

Name: Mikhail
age:unknown suspected to be biologically between 20-30 years of age
Appearance:http://spartan-inna-973-rvb.deviantart.com/art/Spartan-Mikhail-379-Portrait-682626042
Orokin Armor appearance: http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w593/Credoknight/loki1_zps66cd67e3.jpg
history: much of it is unknown
pets: A huge Raksa kubrow white fur and black stripes like a tiger.

Fayyim Ailith Aka Hornet, she has red hair and green eyes.

Codename: Lynx
Name: Arina Reitter
Appearance: Arina stands at same height as Felix she has blond hair and a green left eye and blue right eye. Her body has scarring on it from the many injuries she has sustained while serving as mercenary. She has limited mobility in her right arm but she is good at what she does and that is serving as an assassin.
Armor: it resembles spartan locke's hunter armor but the armor is scratched up it was black originally but has sense had pain scratched off and is silver in some spots.
History: Will be told in the rp
Personality: will rp it out.
Crush: Felix
Other information: She has visible scarring on her shoulder and part of her face is paralyzed and has an old burn scar on the right side of her face this is also the side that is paralyzed. Other than that she is quite beautiful. She also has an accent that is between russian and german most time she sounds russian.

Name: Aleksei Ortez
appearance: Aleksei has blond hair and blue eyes he resembles his father more than his mother but some of his facial features are like that of locus's. he is about 2 feet shorter than locus.
history: Aleksei's parents died when he was a bit younger he was quite young when they died and was practically protected by his older half brother as he grew up, although Locus did tell him not to become a mercenary Aleksei didn't see any other way of making a living and practically ended up as one. He later rescued a dog who ended up becoming his most trusted companion. after which time he ended up getting in over his head after being recruited by people who are highly dangerous he ended up having his life threatened and now finds himself having to ask his older brother for help even though he got into fist fight with him and walked out on his older brother when he was 18, he has also been a rather terrible sibling to Locus and he knows it.
other information: He has a border collie named Jericho

Name:Natah
appearance: She has purple colored hair pale skin and golden colored eyes she stands at height of 6ft she is a descendant of a pure orokin lineage from the Orokin Human war. She was one of the lucky ones who survived however she is out for revenge against UNSC. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/05/d8/2f/05d82fe300b68acd2d1a64e11d09ef84.jpg
history: She harbors hatred from the old war very few people have attempted to romance her because of this, she is however a women who is bitter with grief if someone could get close to her they might be able to ease her sadness away.
personality: Will rp this out.
other information: Unknown
Her armor:https://i.pinimg.com/originals/76/fe/31/76fe314518e08c730e6e0c6d150849de.jpg
Last edited by Crossflare on Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with deadeyes.

Postby Glowy-- » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:12 pm

(My characters: Nightfall, sniper Spartan, Bloodgust, Spartan Medic, more will come as I think of it.)

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:38 pm

((okay I was thinkin we could have a bit of romance in the rp O--O should we talk about which canon characters we're going to involve?))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:40 pm

(I would like to add Church and Washington, if that's alright. Nightfall and Bloodgust could fall in love with them.)

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:49 pm

((fine with me))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:51 pm

(Cool. Should we get started?)

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:29 pm

((yes we should I can make the first post o-o))((Starting on the planet Chorus))

"This place is strange I mean Orokin Ruins on Chorus who would have thought. I mean I knew that the Orokin empire had a widespread presence but that was before UNSC defeated them." Buck said

"It is quite strange your right about that there shouldn't be ruins here but whatever this place is it doesn't look like it was used for war" John said staring at the shells of empty cryopod's what had been here or rather who these cryopods didn't look like they were of UNSC origin he had a scanner with him and was scanning cryopods.

"Nothing yet huh John " Locke said and sighed before adding "The scanner drones I sent out just picked up a couple of hits on scanner theres something farther in this ruins looks like stasis cryopods with something in them." Locke said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:37 pm

"Twenty dollars says that I hit the next target in the head," Nightfall joked, mounting her sniper rifle on her forearm.

"Whatever," Bloodgust chuckled, loading her SMG, and checking her kit to make sure it hadn't taken any damage. "God this place gives me the creeps. And I remember that zombified abandoned battle station a few years back."

"Blood," Nightfall hissed. "Shut up. I hear voices. It sounds like other Spartans." She directed her scope towards the voices, flicking on nightvision to see better."

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:18 pm

"If my daughter was here she'd be very interested in this old Orokin equipment" Buck said his daughter was one of those spartans who studied the Orokin though they were long gone he'd adopted his daughter after the human covenant war she'd recently turned 24 and had become a spartan she was studying the Orokin culture and their armors.

"Stay focused Buck we need to get in secure the stasis pods and get them to the transport." John said with a sigh as they approached the source of signal.

It was quiet Mikhail's cryopod was inactive but it's systems where functioning although he was not able to move or get out he could make out voices in his slumber where these people not aware of what they ahd found he was abandoned by Orokin sealed away due to his dangerous abilities his armor acted as a stabilizer but all that could be seen if one looked in the cryopod was his horned helmet which it was hard to believe anyone could even see out of his armor. Beside his cryopod was another cryopod one of some sort of canine like animal a lost Orokin pet commonly seen on battle field during Orokin UNSC war. He couldn't do much but Mikhail did manage to us his Warframe's AI system to access everyone elses comms however he could only voice what few thoughts he had in his semi conscious state as although his mind was intact the broken link between AI and human was damaged. "Abandoned by the Orokin left to rot, memories fragmented a slumbering soldier sleeps, You do not know what you have unearthed but you will know in time" the AI said but cut out before it could say anymore suggesting whatever was controlling it was out cold.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:27 pm

NIghtfall caught sight of a Spartan and sighed. "Oh, it's Chief and Locke. There is nothing fun about this planet. I wonder if I could scare them off." She cocked her gun, and fired off a round above the roof of the cave. "Hopefully it'll get their attention."

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me