New blood ( amiko & she_wolf)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: New blood ( amiko & she_wolf)

Postby Amiko » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:33 am

Vera mumbled incoherently before her head dropped onto dallens chest as she fell back to sleep. Vera rarely slept straight through, usually she'd wake up somewhat at least once regardless of how awake she actually was when it happened.

Kai shrugged as he walked but stopped midstep catching a sweet scent in the air before glancing around only for his stomach to growl softly 'shes never been one to be smart or calm. I understand loving her as a friend but more than that just doesn't make sense. Not when she's more of a wild card than his elemental '. He walked calmly down the roads following his nose trying to figure out what it was he was smelling. All he knew was it reminded him of apple pie and cherry pie.

Alanna glanced at the ring then back at Xander before frowning. She didn't really want to snap again or lose herself anymore. ',why's

Zahir chuckled and grabbed his keys "stop apologizing for being happy. You deserve to be since you just got your mom back.". He then grabbed his wallet and chuckled"yea I gotta see if Bryn's planning on opening the bar tonight or not. Kinda need to find Andrea too and see how she's doing. She kinda up and wandered off earlier."

The calm and happy Liz was gone. Her eyes were still a dark red that seemed out of place in her soft face now. "What he did, nothing will ever be able to atone for. And not just....For our brother. You have an hour Aela. After that he's mine to find........"

came for the RP, stayed for the trades
Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Aela growled lowly. "No deal Liz. I know nothing will ever atone, but an hour to find all leads is impossible. Your a friend and in distress for your sisters torment. I understand that, but, my lands, my rules. Not yours, not his, not anyone else's but mine." She said lowly. A firm ring or red was present in her eyes while the scar on her neck grew bolder in color, the forest leaves grew dark, as in a warning of danger. Aela leaned away. "Stay with. Bryn, but I see any unruly winds, I will come for you Liz."

"Want me to help? Can sniff her out a lot faster than you." She said with a smile. "And I'll apologize because I know effection makes you cringe." She teased

'Well one is a reaper lord. He's decent but annoying. He's someone we're going to have to deal with since he's in love with Ari." He said with a huff, like any butthurt dad. "Second one is a... vessel I guess is a good word. She's really kind, helped get you back to me so I owe her a lot. She's also bonded to the third person... my father.' He grumbled out the last word. 'He made it a mission to get you back to me, which is really surprising. The girl, Vera probably won't come near you without him however, since you got her pretty good when you were lost. But she's been very helpful to the new town prior. I don't think their can be a problem with a little time.'

"Oddities attract. She's got a past and so does he, probably understands her more than she could realize. Both halflings of typically evil creatures, she was filled with anger and he feeds off it in order to help, but pushes himself.... you know if your that hungry I spy a delightful herd of deer about... 15 miles from your location. Can get some toasted buck for a meal." She said with a chuckle.

Dallen a eyes softened, like something Pangea his heart. A soft cracking noise was made as his wings formed and then wrapped them around her.

Our hero, our Hero claims a warriors heart,
I tell you, I tell you, the Dragonborn comes.
With a voice wielding power of the Ancient Nord Art,
Believe, Believe, the Dragonborn comes.
It's an end to the Evil, of all Skyrims Foes,
Beware, Beware the Dragonborn Comes.
For the Darkness has passed,
and the legend yet grows,
You'll know, You'll know the Dragonborn comes
She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Tue May 02, 2017 10:16 pm

As dallens​ warmth surrounded vera she quickly relaxed and fell into a deeper sleep where her heart completely stopped once more and he breathing was so light it was almost unnoticeable. Vera's body had been too cold, even under the blanket, to be completely relaxed.

Alanna slowly looked away letting her mind wander bit. But part of her was still screaming to kill the one who wasn't really​supposed to be there. With a frown she shook her head a bit and sighed.

Kai completely ignored Eli as he walked following his nose but stopped at a old store that had been abandoned for a few years now. All he could smell were sweets baking but he didn't go closer. He just stood there confused for a moment before tilting his head.

Zahir shrugged a bit "it's up to you if you wanna help. I'm not gonna make you me find little miss crazy."

Liz growled lowly before she whirled around and walked off and into the forest rather than Dean's where she left her sister. She needed to breath before she did something she'd regret.

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Wed May 03, 2017 4:13 am

Dallen sighed and chuckled softly "odd girl."

Xander chuckled and kissed her nose. 'You shouldn't feel that was, that's very hypocritical of you otherwise. Since I have something similar like her doing on... but enough of that. What do you desire to do my love? Rest, eat, wander what the town has become?'

Eli huffed softly and shook her head. 'Try to feed a male they'll always choose sweets." She muttered to herself.

"She's not crazy, she's just herself." She said with a playful glare. "Be nice Mr. Grump and I'll help you be done faster."

Aela sighed softly and shook her head. She eyed the male a bit and fought off a low growl. She then walked off to return to searching.

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Thu May 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Vera let out a soft sigh in her sleep and very lightly nuzzled into dallens chest like she would a pillow buy afterwards she never moved again aside from the very subtle rise and fall of her chest.

Alanna sighed softly before her legs gave out making her flop onto the floor. She hadn't felt all of her pain until just now. The split lip, the fact her upper arm was broken, and all the pain she caused her muscles that physically ​hadn't been used in 20 years.

Kai took a small step forward but stopped quickly and turned away walking off again. He suddenly caught a scent that wasn't entirely normal which snapped him out of the trance the sweets put him in but rather than going home he walked off towards the park to just sit and relax for a bit.

Zahir rolled his eyes before flicking a bit of air at her to lightly smack her in the face ",come on fluff butt. Let's get this over with. I have a feeling Bryn's keeping the bar closed tonight"

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Thu May 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Kara huffed at him. "So serious. Can't get a smile out of you anymore." She said. She walked out the door and headed to the street taking a deep breath through her nose. "old, wandering around all through town... and mixed with Bryns... oh and Kai. She's probably with him then."

Xander took her up in his arms, gingerly holding her close. 'That answers my question... damn and the best healer is out cold.' He thought. He carried her into his room and laid her down. "He finally had a chance to exams her and sighed heavily. "Eros is cruel and unusual." He growled lowly. He slowly and carefully straightened her arm, then wrapped it in thick shadow to keep it that way. "Bruises and cuts heal just fine.. but this should keep hold until Arielle awakens.'

Eli huffed and took off, arriving at the park she shifted and sat down a way away from Kai, raising a brow. "Not interested in being friends? Or just an extreme introvert?"

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Thu May 11, 2017 4:40 pm

Zahir smirked a bit behind Kara where she wouldn't​ see him and locked his door as they walked off. "Only one way to find out for sure" as he started walking off his eyes slid to a calm brown as his elements all finally relaxed for a few minutes.

Alanna's body trembled slightly as she slowly reached up with her good arm and rested her hand on Xander's cheek and whispered something that she couldn't ​hear, but she knew it wouldn't​ matter of "I love you"

Kai glanced at Eli looking calm despite the fact he was trying to figure out what he'd been caught by scent wise. He kept quiet like normal but glanced up when a few bats flew by overhead squeaking a bit. There was a twinge of pain in the man's heart remembering his little friend he'd lost but he brushed it off quickly enough before he looked off taking everything in again though his attention was pulled to a few men who were eyeing Eli nearby making him chuckle softly and smirk.

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Thu May 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Xander gave her a gentle smile before placing a kiss on her head. 'I love you too. Sleep well love.'

Eli sighed heavily. "You know I know what you feel right? Can't hide it from me... your tough guy persona means nothing." She said. Her voice was stern, but her face looked filled with concern."you know it's ok to be sad about your little friend... and it's ok to talk to me about things too." She let out another sighed and shook her head. "It's very hard trying to work together when you don't talk to me."

Kara walked by his side and huffed. "You remind me a lot of my brother. Stubborn, thick headed, emotionless." She said, playfully bumping into him. "If you prefer staying at home I'll go get her, see if she's ok."

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amiko » Sat May 13, 2017 12:08 pm

With a weak smoke Alanna's arm dropped to the bed and her eyes quickly began to close. Her body was so tired and so sore now that it was all she could do to stay awake at all.

"Try dating the arse when he won't talk to you much at all...." Standing a little ways way was a man wearing a leather jacket and looked bored. He calmly walked over to the two with his hands in his pockets and frowned looking Kai over. "Still quiet as ever..."
Kai gave a very soft growl and looked away from his ex with enough anger in his his bright orange eyes that if he could have he'd have liked something with his gaze.
The man sighed and looked at Eli calmly "so, what are you to flitter here? A new play thing or?"
[ Nuka: http://cache.cosmopolitan.fr/data/photo ... ns-why.jpg ]

Zahir laughed only once and shook his head "oh please I'm better than your brother. I actually talk and I don't make everyone think I'm planning on killing them when I look at them. But nah I gotta find her. And I need to talk to Bryn anyway."

Andrea slowly came to but her mind was groggy like she'd been lost in a fog for a while.

Amiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby She~Wolf » Sat May 13, 2017 12:19 pm

Andie found herself back at Bryns, a cup of tea at her bedside. A quite noise could be heard from downstairs from the bar area, but no one else inside.

"I know, but apparently I have to compare to get a reaction." She teased. when they reached the bar, she raised a brow to find the lights on and noise from the inside, and being closer to Bryn himself she got a strong whiff of silver. "What hell has he been through?" She said with surprise.

Eli looked a little surprised for a second, before growling at the new man. "I'm his partner, not a play thing." She said lowly.

She~Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery