Explorers of Transimus

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Explorers of Transimus

Postby Shinceon » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:08 pm

A roleplay that that is on the same world of explorers of hyrule but it takes place before the events it. On the Continent of Transimus a resent revolution of the elves secondary citizens, The Dark Elves has made an uproar throughout it with orcs taking half of the human kingdom and The Dark Elves using the dark arts to summon demons through rifts and expanding there main one to summon the Demonlord. A demon in the Dank Elf Cults has summoned a team of demons to help him attack the Elf kingdom's towns to open more rifts and stop any resistance.

Rules
.INVITE ONLY!!!!
.there can be romantic relationships and pregnancy but do not give excessive details
.blood and gore is OK but again no excessive details
.follow all other chicken smoothie rules
.you can reference memes and jokes but your RP characters will have no idea what you are talking about unless it has to do with the RP
.If you are going to be Naga you need to give me a good reason why you are there because they do not have any ties to Transimus yet
.There is a Explorers of Transimus for the Heroes to so your characters can become good and even join them

LORE
At first it was just mainly the Human Empire and the Elf Kingdom with a small section of Orc Clans fighting each other and some Lizardfolk Tribes doing their own thing not knowing the extent of the 2 Empires. But there was another race in the Elf Kingdom, secondary citizens, they were called the Dark Elves, after years of suppression they plotted revenge and started to practice the dark arts in secret. Once they had mastered that they started to summon demons and started to build an army to revolt but quickly found out because there is demons on the loose, they attacked with that they had and managed to get hold of the city Somnium. There they fought the attacking elf army while expanding their army with more demons, soon they summoned enough to take over the citys and towns near them and eventually the the entire province, Separantur. They kept expanding and took over most of the Elf Kingdomand started to attack the Human Empire who could not muster the forces to defend themselves from the Dark Elf Cults because on the opposite side of the continent the Orc Clans banded together and started to rip apart the Human Empire, taking over about half of it until stopping. The Dank Elves stopped soon after they started though, from both needing to get unrest down, and also because the demons told them that if they open a rift big enough their demonlord could come out and ensure them victory over all the other races. So now they need to make as many rifts as possible so that their main one in their capital will grow to the size it needs to release The Demonlord. But recently a new race has developed, Dragonborn, on an Island and took some land to form some kind of kingdom and has noticed these rifts and knows what will happen if they dont stop it.So they sent one of there most powerful members, Täisvari, to go and get the best heroes he can to stop this from happening and meet in the town at the border of the Human Empire, Elf Kingdom, and Dragonborn Kingdoms. Now he waits hoping that at least some will come so he has a chance. But in the cults a demon is summoning a party to try destroy everything in there path even Täisvari's group if they meet.
Last edited by Shinceon on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Explorers of Transimus (Evil)

Postby Shinceon » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:19 pm

Carnifex Dark Elf Cults. Dagvaarden

A being that looks like Image walked to a flat piece of dark magma cracked rock with a vase filled with Elf blood. He dabed he fingures into the vase and spread the blood in the shape of a pentagarm. After making sure all coners connected, he put burning black candles at the end of each of them. After that he chanted, ਜਾਨਵਰ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਮਨ, where a portal opened so the demons could come through.
Last edited by Shinceon on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupysoap » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Slag'ter / Underworld / Day 1

Slag'ter lumbered through the ash that covered this particular area in the Underworld. It had been way too long since he had gotten to stab anything. Not a single resident of the Underworld had stumbled along his path. His mouth fell into a frown as he couldn't remember what he was doing here. He had taken some little thing from a lesser, smaller creature. Slag'ter's shoulders rippled in a shrug until a slight twinkling in the distance alerted him to a portal being opened. With a toothy grin Slag'ter sped up to a jog before settling into a ground-shaking sprint.
... Time for some fun.

Bio

Slag'ter is around 8 ft tall, towering above humans, elves, and most residents of the Underworld. He has stereotypical-demon-red skin and wears whatever scraps of armor he finds and sees as interesting. In one hand he holds a jagged axe about as big as your average person, and in the other he carries a meat hook attached to a chain that somehow caught on a shattered piece of armor on his shoulder. He was originally in a district of the kingdom of Wrath but was unsatisfied with the lack of ..."delicacies", which by his definition is pretty much anything that is too weak or slow to escape his predations. So he left, and found the kingdom of Gluttony, which was a dream come true until some of the more powerful natives began caring about their servants disappearing. After being intimidated into leaving he left again, disgruntled at the lack of fitting entertainment, easy or otherwise. Behold: shiny portal, a promise of an all-you-can-eat worldwide buffet, and substantially less pesky other demons to keep him from his prey - or so he thinks.
Last edited by Soupysoap on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soupysoap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MetaknightFan1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:39 pm

~CASETTE~

Name:
"My name is Casette. No last name, you don't really deserve to know it."

"I identify as male. Don't call me otherwise."

Affiliation and Rank:
"I work as the second in command for Lord Mammon, the demon Lord of Greed. I suppose that I shall be working in the upper realm for now."

Looks:
MY ART PLEASE DON'T STEAL

Personality:
"Incredibly brave and a very good fighter. I'm serious about my work."
"Hey this is Sunray giving him a better personality because he's a big fat liar! He may be good at fighting but he can be an pushover and occasionally gullible. He's a big softie and cares for the people he's close to, and he's also a big worrywort."
"Sunray don't tell them that! That's personal..."

Powers:
"Mammon has trained me in the arts of healing, though I must admit I am not very good at it... I have various water magic, such as creating a ball of water to surround me if I must fight on land. However my magic skills are limited, and I can only use strong magic for a short while before becoming exhausted. I carry a double sided trident with which to slay my enemies and the enemies of my master."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Casette - Water Demon - Underworld (Mammon's Region) - Day 1

Casette sighed, watching the twinkling of the portal from a balcony from Mammon's castle. He really wasn't keen on going to the over world, but if this would help Mammon... He frowned, resting his arms on the edge of his tank. "Ashley!" He shouted. "Are you ready yet? We've got to go!"
MetaknightFan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Leto - Underworld

Leto sprinted after her companion, running on her hands and legs like a wolf. That being said, she could outrun the wolves aboveground any day. "HEY YOU! GET BACK HERE!" She pushed herself to go faster. "THAT'S MINE!" She jumped onto Slag'ter's back, clambering up to his neck. Her legs and five of her hands held on to the larger demon, while the last one grabbed her sword. She wasn't actually paying attention to where they were heading.
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TurboBrycerox » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:29 pm

Day 1/Ashley/Fire Demon/Underworld (Mammon's Region)

Ashley looked up at the castle ceiling as she lounged on her bed, arms behind her head. She lifted up her right arm and snapped her fingers, creating a small flame. She watched it dance around in between her fingers.
"Ashley! Are you ready yet? We've got to go!" Casette's voice echoed through the hallways and into the room Ashley was in. The flame in between her fingers disappeared as she lost concentration. She sighed. "Dang, was it already time to go?" she thought. Ashley swung her legs over the edge of her bed and stood up.
"Coming!!" she shouted back down the hallway. She wouldn't admit it, but she had never been to the over world before. She looked out of the window at the many golden buildings dominating the Region of Mammon. This place was a lot more fancy and regal than the Region of Aamon, which was 50% flames and 50% death. She was going to miss this place.
Last edited by TurboBrycerox on Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Read the official Explorers of Hyrule comic here! New pages are added weekly!
TurboBrycerox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupysoap » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:48 pm

(well now I have to compete, can't have my bio be outshone now can I?)

<->-<->Slag'ter<->-<->

Name:

"Name's Slag. Not that anyone would need to know that. Or would know that for very long.

"How would I know? Years. More than you, probably."

"..."

Affiliation and Rank:

"HAHAHAHAHA... what in the Underworld is affiliation? I work alone... Er, almost alone."

Personality:

"He's a stupid brute, but he's got his strengths. Namely, his strength. Sheheheh.""More than you have," Slag mutters under his breath.

Powers:

"I can cut things. Ooooh, and smash things. Uh, I include slicing things in my skills. I'm really good at ripping things. Really, anything that needs to be destroyed, and anything that doesn't, and I'm already there. Hahaha.
Soupysoap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby keyitt » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:50 pm

hey I'm meta's friend . It's been less than a second and I've made this extremely awkward )

NAME
Isn't it pretty obvious , my name is Rye.

GENDER AND AGE
I'm a male demon and I've legit lost count. I'll say about 107 years roughly 20 years in human.

OCCUPAITION
I work as the second-in-command for Lord Aamon. I don't act like a special snowflake I'm his thirteenth second in command in the last year or so.

LOOKS
Give me one moment , here's some old old art
yall think i'd let ya look at my old art hehehe NO

PERSONALITY
I'm a grumpy , anti-social demon. Of course I'm more bittersweet but I'm merciless. I have no idea why I'm doing this in the first place. I'm no special snowflake

POWERS
If I get too angry I can light stuff on fire. I can surely beat people up , I know how to survive. Again I'm no special snowflake

Rye looked at the portal in awe. For once he smiled. Aamon had sent him off to go into the overground and he was more than delighted to go. His usual grumpy attitude was replaced. Rye had gotten word that Casette , a friend of his, was also coming. That was good..... At least he had some sense with him. He looked back on his home.... His home. He hoped Sunray and Sheb wouldn't miss him and he hoped that there wouldn't be any sad excuses for demons coming with him.
" Goodbye Aamon , Farewell home " he frowned.
Rye waited to see if Casette was really coming.

Last edited by keyitt on Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
yikes

i guess we jus vibin
keyitt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MetaknightFan1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:53 pm

YOU CHANGED CHARACTERS ON ME LAST SECOND HOW COULD YOU
Rye's okay though I guess
But that is my friend. She is an experience RPer and I hope we can all get along without killing each other))

Casette - Water Demon - Underworld (Mammon's Region) - Day 1

"Well hurry up." Casette huffed. He needed someone to push him, because he didn't want to use all of his magic up right away. He would probably need that for the overworld. He felt safer with Ashley coming, and with new news that Rye was coming too. He mostly thought it was a plan from Aamon to sabotage everything, but usually Aamon's fights were with Belphegor, not Mammon. He slipped all the way back into his fish bowl, leaning against the side as he waited.
MetaknightFan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:08 am

(I think the people who would want to kill each other are over at EoH lol)
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me