art_dancer and Burrito Bunny

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: art_dancer and Burrito Bunny

Postby Burrito Bunny » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:50 am

Amethyst starred at the water for a few moments. Augustus had long since disappeared, but she still had to catch up with the reality of it. It didn't feel right. Her jaws had slipped in the last moments. Dropping him had been an accident. The question was, did the brute die? Of course he did. She tried to reason. He had stopped struggling before the drop. He hadn't spun around or reacted. She convinced herself that the alpha was dead.

Slowly she turned around, finally addressing Hazel. "No matter. He's dead now." Amethyst said. She raised her head. "Let's go back to the camp. Introduce the pack to their new alpha."

-------------------

Things were cold. Death wasn't as Augstus had expected. Of course he didn't have a proper picture in his mind, but he still expected something different...something warmer. But instead it seemed he was doomed to this chilly, damp existence. He didn't really have a sense of time. Everything was dark, and he didn't have the energy to even attempt to pry his eyes open. Besides, he figured he was dead and therefore didn't even posses eyes anymore.

At some point he felt as though he was flying. He wasn't really sure what was going on though. It was almost like a dream. Eventually he was placed on something that felt soft. This was a nice dream world, although shivers and dampness still clung to his frame. Still, he wondered what it was like beyond the darkness. One eye managed to slip open a tiny bit. Just a yellow sliver peering blearily at the world around him. He saw a house, much like Theo's and even a girl who looked kind of like his love. This was a nice dream world indeed.

Before the attack he would have hated the reminder of Theo. But now that he had lost everything the faint blury image was the only thing he had to hold on to. His eye slipped back shut, returning him to the darkness again. He wondered if Theo would know that he was dead, or even care. With that thought he completely lost consciousness once again.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Finally finding the right potion, I take it off the shelf, bringing it over to the table. Sitting on a chair near the couch, I study the wolf's wounds for a moment before deciding the best course of action. He was unconscious, as far as I could tell, but that needed to change so he could drink this potion.

"What's all the noise?" My mother asked, hopping onto the table. "Really, another one? What happened to your walk, and why is there a wolf on my couch?" I rolled my eyes at her, still staring at Augustus. When he had first thrown me out, I would have loved to see him once more, but now, I couldn't stand him being in my house.

"It's Augustus. It's him. The werewolf that had come, the werewolf that had broke my heart," I say harshly. I just wanted him gone. Life was much easier before he came into it. "I'm just going to heal him and then kick him out just like he banished me from the pack. He won't attack, not in this condition, and if he tries, he'll surely be sorry."

"Good, I never liked that mutt anyways," my mother said simply.

"Don't call him a mutt," I hiss at her, twirling my wand in my hand before aiming it at her, sending a fireball towards the cat. She jumped out of the way.

"If he didn't love you then, he certainly won't love you with that kind of attitude," my mother informed me with a flick of her tail, heading out of the room in fear of more fireballs. Looking over at Augustus, I let out a sigh, refusing to show him any feelings I might still have for him. I wave my wand, casting a small spell, just to wake him up. I'd give him the potion after.
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Suddenly the oppressive sleep began to lift. No longer did Augustus feel like his eyes were glued shut. Confused at the sudden change, but not protesting, Agustus used his new found ability to open his eyes freely. The yellow eyes flew open, but the light was too bright and stung them after the prolonged period of being shut. He winced, flinching back a bit and clamping his eyes shut again, only to yip in pain when he was reminded of the deep wound in his shoulder. He stilled, trying to open his eyes more carefully this time, as to not overwhelm them with the light. Slowly his eyes focussed on a face in front of him. A face he knew very well. "Theo?" He asked, voice hoarse and barely louder than a whisper.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:31 pm

"Good to see you're awake," I say, but it void of emotion, almost a bit sarcastic. Grabbing the potion, I place it on the table in front of him. Very business-like, trying not to look at him, or at least in his eyes, "you need to drink this. Or you should. It'll taste awful but about a half hour after that shoulder wound will just be a memory, as well as your others. I could try to heal you with my magic, but I don't trust myself to not hurt you in the process. And not because I'm inexperienced with healing magic," I tell him, trying to imply that I didn't trust myself not to hurt him because a part of me did want him to be in pain, after what he put me through. However, I was trying not to show my anger. Standing up from the couch, I back over to one of my shelves with the variety of potions trying to make myself busy, anything not to look at him.
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Augsuts was stunned, and not quite sure how to handle the passive aggressive comments being flung his way. He was barely comprehending the fact that he appeared to not be dead, although he was finding that a little hard to believe still. His jaw fell open a bit as if to fight back against the onslaught, but his waterlogged brain couldn't find a satisfying retort. Instead he closed his mouth again with a little click as his teeth collided.

Without protesting he leaned forward and lapped up the potion. She was right, it did taste awful, but he dare not complain. He had fought enough today, and had been in enough pain, both emotional and physical. He curled in on himself, battered tail falling over his nose to hide his face. "I'm sorry," he breathed out, voice barely working after all the abuse from Amethyst and the river water.

(( Ah! Stupid iPad. I don't know if you saw it, but I meant curled, not cried. I feel like that typo might make a difference in this case!!!))
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:51 pm

I let out a laugh at his apology, like two words could make up for not only breaking my heart, but crushing it. Twirling my wand in my hand again, simply for fun, or maybe a bit of a fear tactic as well, I look over at the wolf. The pack may be his territory, but here, I was the alpha. "After you're healed, I want you gone. You can go back to your stupid pack and forget you ever saw me. That's how you want it after all. You were much better without me, we both were. I should have just stayed on my side of the forest where I belong, but don't worry, I've learned my lesson now. Stick with your own kind, because you can't trust anyone else."

(( It's okay, I had reread it and guessed that's probably what you meant ))
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:17 pm

((Ah, ok c; ))

Theo's words stung, especially the comment about returning to the pack. Part of him wanted to yell back at here that there was no more place for him in the pack! How did she think he got into this shape? But he really didn't want to get into it with her. She obviously didn't care about his life anymore, and he didn't blame her. He had cast her out. She was only keeping with his stupid orders. "You don't have to worry about me. I will leave you alone." He murmured, ears pulling back.

Where would he go? He couldn't go back to the pack, or even the forest. If Amethyst knew he was alive she'd go after him again. Perhaps he could settle with the normal wolves in his old friend, Sabrina's, pack? No, should Amethyst find out it would put them in to much risk. How did one integrate back into human life at this point? Was it possible? Augstus didn't really know, and he feared it would remind him too much of Theo. It seemed he had no place left in the world.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Inside, I could feel my heart breaking all over again, but I refused to look weak in front of him once again, I had already done that before. No, now he could see what an evil, angry witch looked like. "If you're done throwing around fireballs, I was wondering if you could get me some food from the kitchen, I would get it myself, but you were the one who turned me into a cat." I roll my eyes at my mother, before heading into the nearby kitchen, mumbling about how it has been more of a punishment for me than for her having to put up with her constant chatter.

Theo's mother hopped onto the chair that Theo was just in a moment ago, eyes on the wolf. "Poor little mutt, what happened?" She asked with a smirk, not really caring. "Last we heard from you, you seemed to be doing fine, you definitely had enough wolves to spare, even sent a few out to come and... check on us. Bad move on your part, I'm surprised Theo didn't leave you in that river to die after that."
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:49 pm

Augustus listened to the exchange between Theo and the feline. He remembered her mother from his last visit, and was none to thrilled to have her start talking to him again. What happened? Well, a lot. But if he didn't want to explain it to Theo he most certainly didn't think her cat mother was going to be a good therapist. However, it didn't seem he needed to answer, for the black female continued speaking before he could give a snappish answer.

What she said next confused him. He had no idea what she was referring to. He hadn't checked up on the two of them, nor sent anyone to do it for him. "I don't know what you're talking about, please, just leave me alone." He sighed. Last time he was here Theo had said her mother liked to trick people. Perhaps she was just trying to get under his skin and add another misery to his day. "I will leave as soon as the potion has taken affect, as promised." Truth be told he was already feeling quite a bit better, even if he wasn't completely healed. He just wanted to stay a while longer to try to form some semblance of a plan. He had no idea how he would advance after being kicked outside of Theo's doors.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:06 pm

It wasn't hard to try and listen to their conversation from the kitchen. The two rooms were adjacent to each other and the door was open. Of course my mother was bothering him, she bothered everyone. Returning with her bowl of food, I place it on the ground before pushing her off my chair. Quietly, I can't help but mutter, "of course you don't know what she's talking about." I mean really, he was the one who sent the two wolves, was he going to pretend that didn't happen? Then to my mother, I add, "and I thought I told you. He's not a mutt. The first fireball missed you, but I'll make sure the next one doesn't if you say it again." Yes, even though I was angry with him, I couldn't help but defend him slightly, only to my mother. Deep down I cared about Augustus, even if I didn't want him to know.
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me