art_dancer and Burrito Bunny

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: art_dancer and Burrito Bunny

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:52 pm

((Don't worry about it. I have like, 3? 4? characters in this scene, xD. Much easier to write for than just the one that you have. I just thought I should break it up a bit so I don't have giant posts.))

A slight frown creased Buck's face as the beta emerged. He didn't pay any mind to Oscar though. The black wolf had no reason to suspect anything was amiss. Buck was correct in his thinking, for Oscar couldn't find a fault with the scene bellow him. It seemed normal enough... just something seemed off. He shook it off, about to go back into the den, when a strike of pure white caught his eyes, approaching from the forest.

Oscar's breath caught in his throat as his predecessor proudly strode into the camp, head held high and eyes glinting with ambition. A couple of the wolves also seemed surprised, swiveling around to see the newcomer, someone they thought they'd never see again. However, an alarming amount were unfazed by the white wolf's entrance.

Amethyst walked into the camp, feeling she had all the power in the world. No one made a move to stop her when she came into the camp. She halted a few yard into the enclosure, and could feel every pair of eyes on her. Almost every at least. She scanned the crowds, looking between the gleeful and horrified wolves. Slowly her eyes slid up to look at the alpha's den. Augustus was no where to be seen, but a dark familiar wolf stood by near the elevated den. "You were my replacement?" She said with a sneer, lip curling. It was one thing to banish her, but to replace her with this stick figure was insulting.

Oscar ignored the bait. "What the hell are you doing here?" He barked back, leaving the fear out of his voice despite the fact that he was terrified. "Your banishment still stands." He didn't know what he was doing. What he was supposed to do? He could sense that she had many wolves on her side. In that moment Oscar realized he had been a ghost in command the whole time. Never once did he have anyone's alliance. Their loyalty with either to Augustus or Amethyst, not the weak puppet that was himself. Yet he was expected to play the role of a commanding beta.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:44 pm

(( Yeah, I get it XD ))

Hazel's smirk only widened, watching as the beta walked in. She had to glance back once more, just to see the look on her mate's face, their child next to him. Hazel didn't tell her husband of the former alpha's coming, in fear of it putting them in danger, but she knew he'd be happy. For weeks, he'd been talking to her about how he wished Augustus would return to how we was before or to step down and let someone else be alpha. Looking back at him now, he was smiling, hoping that this meant what he thought it did. Mumbling to a wolf nearby her, also part of the revolution, she says, "they don't stand a chance."
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:01 pm

"Is that a real question?" Amethyst said sarcastically, raising an eyebrow. "Because it seems pretty obvious to me that I'm coming to take your little pack. A little birdie told me that the wolves were...less than satisfied with your administration."

Oscar pulled his ears back, puffing his chest out as he leapt down from the alpha's den, pulling himself level with the white wolf. "I'm giving you one last warning Amethyst. Get out of here, right now! I will kill you!" His lips were pulled back in a vicious snarl, head lowered aggressively and stance ready to fight.

"Wow, so brave Oscar. You've really learned how to act the part. Too bad you don't know how to really fight." The she-wolf looked bored. She didn't mirror the beta's aggressive actions, but rather passively glanced up towards Augustus's den. "Where's Augustus? Is he dead or something? Or does he just not care?" She asked, making to shove her way past the lanky wolf blocking her path.

Oscar shoved her back harder, actually causing the previous beta to stumble back a few steps and fix him with a glare. A couple wolves stepped forward, as if to fight Oscar, but Amethyst waved them away with her tail. "No no. If the pup wants to fight let him." She growled.

Oscar didn't respond. His heart was beating furiously. Instead all he managed was to glare at the ex-beta. Everything was still for a moment, and then Amethyst lunged, grabbing onto Oscar. There was a yelp and the two were locked in a furry of tossing movement. They were nothing more than a black and white blur. Then the movement stopped. Although red splatters dampened her fur from open wounds, Amethyst was the one standing over the lanky beta, his throat between her jaws. She looked up at the alpha's den as the black wolf's life faded. There she could just see Augustus, shadowed but definitely watching. She made eye contact with the alpha, staring straight into his soul it seemed. There was a moment where she could feel his heart break even further when Oscar's body fell to the ground, completely limp. "Hello there, Augustus." She said, eyes still sparking with ambition.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Hazel couldn't help it. She knew she needed to stay in position to help block the exit, but she needed to protect her young more. Silently as the former beta challenged the current one, she left an empty spot at the exit to go to her son. Hazel knew their would be violence, but didn't fully realize that the whole pack would be watching, including her boy. He was far too young to be witnessing any of this. Going over to block the boy's vision, she sits with her family as the battle it out. Her son continued to whisper questions to her about what was happening, but she refused to answer them. She could only watch the two until Oscar lays on the ground. Hazel stared at the open spot near the exit. It was no use. It didn't matter how many exits were blocked, it only took one for him to escape. However, she didn't make any moves towards her assigned position, knowing that the action had only begun.
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:56 pm

Augustus blinked, staring at Oscar's body for a moment. First Theo, and now Oscar, the wolf he had trained since the little black brute was a pup. Now one was gone and probably hated him. The other had just died in his sorry pathetic name. Why? He should be the dead one. But no. His sorry lazy hide had stayed up here while Oscar threw his life at Amethyst. He was not only a terrible alpha, but a repulsive person in general. Even Amethyst was a lost friend. If he had been better to her, this wouldn't have happened.

Perhaps it was a newfound self loathing, or perhaps he simply no longer cared now that he'd lost the two people that managed most to him. But suddenly Augustus mustered up the strength to get up and move out of the den. The moonlight softly illuminated his face as he stared down at the snowy white she-wolf, now stained with blood.

"I told you to stay away." Augustus dead panned.

"I guess I couldn't stay away. You know how I was always by your side." She snapped back, the reminder of his betrayal stinging.

"Until I told you to leave it."

"Because you'd rather have a filthy witch there." Augstus remained silent, for the jibe struck him too deep to form words for a second. This gave Amethyst the chance to get another line in. "Yeah. You know it's true. THEY know it's true."

"She's gone now too." He said quietly.

"Well Augustus. We can reflect on who is and is not here all day. However, I can tell you something for certian: you will not be amoung the living much longer."

Augustus looked at her, then looked around the camp, looked at the faces, once friendly, who now stood against him. He was not wanted anymore. He had wronged them. And he didn't blame them one bit. He was a horrible alpha. Oscar had learned that the hard way. Oh, if only the black wolf had seen that backing Amethyst would have been wiser. Then he would be alive.

"If you want me dead, then do it," Augustus said, leaping down from his perch just as Oscar had done moments before. He walked up to Amethyst head raised.

The white wolf was a bit confused. Augustus was handing himself over? Not as fun as she had envisioned it. She'd pictured begging, pleading, submission. However, she'd gladly kill him here and now. "Goodbye, alpha!" She snarled, diving for his throat.

The world seemed to slow for Augustus as his old friend made the attempt on his life. In that second he noticed an irregularity, a gap in the protective wall around the camp. Despite how much he hated and blamed himself for the misfortunes in his life, Augustus truly didn't want to die. So, in the fraction of the second he had before teeth would plunge into his airway, Augustus twisted around, causing Amethyst to dig her fangs quite painfully into his shoulder. Time resumed. He winced but ignored the pain, immediately twisting free and charging for the gap in the wall. Amethyst, with and enraged scream, was just a few paw steps behind him.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:15 pm

"I'm an idiot," Hazel growled, frustrated with herself. Just when she thought he hadn't noticed it, just when she thought she could get away with it, he ran out the only unguarded spot there was. And it was all her fault. She should have just stuck to the plan. Why couldn't she have stayed with the plan?! Hazel ran over to the spot watching the former beta and alpha run off. She looked back towards Buck, a mix between apologetic and questioning, on whether or not to follow them.
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Buck gave a fusterated growl as Augustus slipped through a gap. Who had left their position!!! He saw it was Hazel who was miss placed. His gaze hardened into a glare. If Augsutus got away it was all her fault! And Buck thought she was the one wolf in the pack he could rely on. Buck turned away and charged after Amethyst and her target without saying anything to Hazel, although he didn't do anything to suggest she stay behind. The two weren't hard to follow, for they left a clear path of recklessly broken branches in their wake.

---------

Augustus weaved through the trees, well aweare of the white wolf just behind him. He wished he had been more active as of late. If he had been, perhaps he would be leaps and bounds ahead of Amethyst by now. No matter, the situation was what it was, and he simply had to stay ahead and loose her.

A piercing pain suddenly ripped into his tail. He yelped spinning around and loosing patches of fur to Amethyst's teeth in the process. He dodged around her and kept going, tail stinging and wounded shoulder burning. He just had to stay ahead...

Amethyst kept driving him further and further north. He became less familiar with the land, and fatigue crept into his muscles. He felt faint, the pain in his shoulder becoming distracting dispute the floods of adrenaline filling his viens. Still, he had to keep going!
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:07 pm

Hazel let out a sigh, looking back towards her pup and mate. Her mate seemed frustrated as well, not at her because he had yet to realize it was her fault, but frustrated that the alpha got away so easily. Watching as Buck runs off, she tells her family, "I'll be back soon, I promise." Then, she takes off into the forest after them. She had already messed up once, she was not about to make another mistake by staying behind.
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:35 pm

The chase didn't last much longer. Augustus was becoming tired, mentally and physically. Eventually, Amethyst tricked him. He realized his mistake almost immediately, but there nothing he could do to rectify it. It horror the alpha watched the edge of the cliff he was about to be driven off come nearer and nearer. Soon he was on the edge. He stopped, he had to, and spun to face the white wolf.

"Seems you can no longer run Augustus," She panted. The chase had taken its toll on her as well.

"Ah, well it was fun while it lasted," He shrugged, trying not to give into her. He wouldn't beg for his life or for forgiveness. He would die as Oscar had: with dignity. Or at least as much dignity as he could find after being chased out of his pack by the one he had exiled.

Amethyst didn't reply with words but rather attacked. Now that Augustus had nowhere to go, and no energy to fight, she wasn't so concerned with killing him right away. She landed a couple bites, and he fought back weakly, but no where near sufficiently. Somewhere in the assault he was vaguely aware of at least two more wolves gathering behind Amethyst, guaranteeing him no possible escape.

Amethyst cruelly knocked him down. Augustus teetered dangerously close to the edge. Amethyst loomed over him, then slowly leaded down. "This is for everything: ignoring me, betraying me, exiling me," She whispered before grabbing his neck between her powerful jaws. Augustus wheezed, trying to fight back but simply unable to in his current state. Too many injuries lined his pelt. All he could do was wriggle. Suddenly, when his world was fading black, it seemed his movement had done something. He was free, and air rushed into his lungs.

Relief was momentary though, because the wolf suddenly realized he was plummeting downward. I guess today was destined to be my last anyway, he thought dully as fear took over. Before he could reflect further on the issue there was a splash. Cold wetness cradled Augustus, and water filled his senses. I'm sorry Oscar, and I'm sorry Theo. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for either of you. It was his last thought before everything descended to darkness.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby art_dancer » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:09 am

"I apologize alpha," Hazel spoke to Amethyst once Augustus was gone, her head lowered. "I needed to protect my young pup, which I know is no excuse for leaving my position. He had gotten away because of me." Five minutes into the new alpha's rule and she had already done something to get on her bad side. Hazel only hoped that since she helped plan all of this, Amethyst would understand.

------------------------

After the wolves attacked, I had replaced my broken wand with a new one, and even got a spare in case this one broke. Trust me, it happened more often than you think... My wands getting broken, not werewolves coming into my home and attacking me.

My mother told me I needed to get out more, that some fresh air would be good for me. So reluctantly, I went outside for a walk, looking for anything I could use as ingredients for my next spell. As if the werewolves thought I would really stop my magic because they ordered me to do so. Yeah right. They'd have to come and rip this wand out of my hand if they wanted me to stop, and it wouldn't be as easy as last time. I was done trusting people.

I was walking near the river when I spotted him. At first, I thought I was imagining things, but when I got a closer look, I knew it was him. Augustus. Honestly, there was a part of me that was tempted to leave him near the river. To forget about it, leave him there just like he left me. However, then I really would be turning back into my old self, even worse than that, because I treated strangers better than how I was thinking of treating him. Letting out a sigh, I take my wand out of my boot. With a small wave, a small cloud of smoke flies over to Augustus, lifting him up, and bringing him inside.

I gently place him down on the couch, no sight of my mother. That never lasted, she was around her somewhere. He was still alive, but barely, the wounds he suffered were bad. I go over to a shelf where I kept all my healing potions, deciding which one would be best.
art_dancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me