morning glory I one on one w/ ♛Lyraesel♛

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:11 am

ImageImage
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name➣ Cold, once was Coldpaw
Age➣ 24 Moons
Gender➣ Male/Tom
Rank➣ Rogue
Desired Rank➣ None

Mate➣ Snow
Crush➣ Major one on Snow and only her
Parents➣ Mother- Mossbreeze, Father- Rockfoot
Siblings➣ Streamlight - Sister
Kits➣ Soon
Other➣ His form will be a little plain for now X3

Breed➣ Mixed tabby
Eye color➣ Icy cold blue eyes
Song➣

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cold has come to realize his mistakes, though he still holds his charm of coldness and stubbornness. He can still be quite rude and impulsive, but he has gained a slight more sense of what is right and wrong. Due to being exiled though he has a slight despised attitude towards the clan. Other than that he has become more of a softy lately, it may have been when he was separated for so so long from Snow. He seems to have a better control of his actions now, and seems to actually apologize for things, though he will still will snap out and say a few things he didn't mean to.

Cold is a big warrior sized cat, his pelt a stone grey tabby with white underbelly and chin, his tail tip is dipped in black, his nose is a light stone grey as his pads are in between stone and pure black. His tail is medium and his eyes are what defines him the most with his cold icy glare.

Cold is born and raised in Lostclan, but as a kit he had always been a troublemaker and causing his family or clan problems quite often, either by slipping out the camp or pestering/bullying other cats and much more terrorizing the Elders. As he felt left out by his sister he tried to prove to everyone that he could make a better warrior when he became an apprentice.He had the skills early and seemed to outrank all the apprentices, but his skills never developed more when he needed it and soon fell below half of the apprentices, his sister coming on top. He was soon caught up in an awful event which led him his exile from Lostclan. Though his exile had done him a few goods things and now he has Snow with him happily and a new chance to start over with his sister.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name➣ Streamlight
Age➣ 24 Moons
Gender➣ She-cat/Molly/Female
Rank➣ Loner
Desired Rank➣ None

Mate➣ None
Crush➣ None, to be Timber
Parents➣ Mother- Mossbreeze, Father- Rockfoot
Siblings➣ Cold- Brother
Other➣ Meow~

Breed➣ Tabby
Eye color➣ Silvery-hazel
Song➣

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Streamlight is an exact copy of her mother, her personality is described
as soft as snow and she can range from a hyper she-cat to a motherly
figure. She's a she-cat full of surprises and skills, she loves to talk and can
tolerate misbehavior well, giving light scolding, though she finds
punishment to be a bothersome thing and looks for helping others, and
giving them a fun time instead. She is quick minded and careful about
all her decisions, though she can be easily fooled by others and perhaps
even love.

Streamlight is medium warrior sized she-cat, her pelt is medium length with a undercoat of white, her gray patches and tabby marks cover her face, back, legs and tail, her pads and nose are splotched with pink and black, her ears are tufted and her tail reaches medium length as her eyes appear a silvery color, it has a light shade of hazel.

Streamlight has and was born and raised in Lostclan until just recently she had left the clan with her friend( Snow) who went and joined her brother outside of the clan boundaries. Streamlight grew up as her parents perfect angel, she was always the one they saw, the one who would do the clan best and give it a better light. As apprentice ages dawned on her she took it slowly and struggled a little, she focused on being better, and eventually she did prove to be better than her brother towards the end. Though after an hunting accident, Streamlight was attacked by two rogues and severely injured, she didn't get her warrior name when she was supposed to receive it, and had come close to the edge of joining Starclan, though she had learned that all this was from Cold; her brother and Snow had actually stopped his plan, talked him out of killing her. She had shortly improved mentally and physically after a few moons and got back up to her paws, and shortly received her warrior name, though just a few moons later and she found Snow and Cold talking and eventually left to join Snow.

ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: morning glory I one on one w/ ~*FadingDawn*~

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:44 pm

STREAMLIGHT
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    gender molly age twenty-four moons love life to like timber tagged timber(ish)
    She sat in her nest, the snow was falling ever so lightly but like a blinding curtain that wouldn't let you see through it. Her paws were crossed as her head lied on them, her gaze wavered and her ears twitched as she heard a slight rustle in Snow and Cold's nest, she guessed that one of them was up. Finally she picked up her head, her silvery-hazel eyes blinked as she noticed a slight movement outside the den, her tail curled around to her side and she looked harder, she saw the golden color of a pelt and for some odd reason her pelt pricked as if the cat had noticed her.

COLD
    gender tom cat age twenty-four moons love life mates with snow tagged --
    His nose twitched a slight bit, he noticed a slight movement in the nest, yet he continued to doze away, his dreams were wild and free and quietly he purred in his sleep. His tail curled around the outer edge of the nest before he pulled his paws closer to him, the warmth of the den surely kept him at peace and comfortable. A few white hairs tickled his nose though as he had curled close to Snow, he jerked his head back a bit before opening his blue eyes, his vision was a bit blurry as he yawned," Is it dawn already?" he mewed roughly.
Last edited by ıċє զяєѧm on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:28 pm

STREAMLIGHT
    gender molly age twenty-four moons love life to like timber tagged timber(ish)
    Her ears perked before she turned to look towards Snow and Cold, she smiled before pushing herself up and out of her nest. The cat she saw earlier bugged her, and she was curious as in how they were doing, she gave her tail one flick before padding towards the entrance," While you two talk, I'll go hunt so we can eat." she mewed before purring lightly," Maybe we'll get lucky and end up with a plump piece!" she mewed cheerfully before waving her tail slightly as she left the den. She followed the clear paw steps, her pelt fluffed up a bit against the cold as she slowly found her way close to where the tom was resting, she blinked as she peered around a bush.

COLD
    gender tom cat age twenty-four moons love life mates with snow tagged Snow
    He looked up as he heard that it was snowing and Streamlight leaving, he looked back to Snow and smiled lightly," Well isn't that amazing." he mewed as he nuzzled her cheek, his tail curled up onto her paws and he pushed himself up onto his paws, giving Snow a quick and affectionate lick between the ears," Maybe we should check out the forest since the snow has fallen, but it doesn't look like it will settle down for a while." he mewed as he peered back out.
Last edited by ıċє զяєѧm on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:12 pm

STREAMLIGHT
    gender molly age twenty-four moons love life to like timber tagged Timber
    Her whiskers twitched before she smiled, she stepped out from around the Bush and waved her tail," I was curious, if that's not a good enough reason I'm sure I could tell you." She mewed before flicking her ears a few times, she breathed out, making a frosty cloud before looking back to Timber," Though I would like to know why a cat like you is wondering out in a time like this, surely your freezing." She looked him over before sitting down for a short moment, the snow was cold on her pads and she looked around at the snowy wonderland as she waited for his response..

COLD
    He smiled as he looked down slightly at her, he looked back at the entrance and watched the snow as he let out a faint purr," Than we can go play once the snow let's up, but not to much or to long, I don't need you getting sick or hurt." He mewed with a slight tone of worry for his mate and the unborn kits. His pelt brushed against hers and he sighed quietly before chuckling as he licked her cheek," Though a little bit of rolling around and play fighting isn't so bad."
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:49 am

STREAMLIGHT
    Her attention perked as he mentioned the clan, she felt home sick as it's been awhile away from the company of other cats and living under a code made up by the first Starclan cats. Her paws shuffled as she watched him look towards the squirrel, her tail brushed the snow off to the sides as she watched it for a few moments before hearing him, she smiled lightly," Streamlight." she mewed before she sat back with a straight face, her tail now curling on top of her paws," And it must be strange isn't it? Coming across a cat outside the borders with a clan name." she muttered before purring quietly," Though its not anything you need to worry about, and I'm sure your far enough from them, but if you insist on going further... Oh well I won't complain it's your life."

COLD
    He purred as he remembered one chilly day, Snow and himself were just as apprentices as usual when they were wondering near the river. His pelt fluffed out and he lied his head near her paws, a faint purr rumbled through him as he thought about their two unborn kits," They'll be as lovely as you, maybe they'll have my eyes, or at least one of them." he mewed quietly as he continued to reminisce another day, when they were play fighting and they both fell into the cold river, both there faces were flushed and they were embarrassed, he chuckled before licking her chin," They'll be strong hunters perhaps, or brilliant and sensitive to everything. We'll know when there born, but one thing is for sure we'll love them with everything together." .
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:02 pm

STREAMLIGHT
    She looked around him at the den, her ears twitched as she caught on to his statement about his family, with a single flick of her tail she glanced back to Timber before giggling a little," The den looks a little worn down, but I'm glad you found somewhere you were looking for." she mewed happily, her tone was bright before she stood up, she padded around him and poked her head into the den before stepping back," But even if you saw us, we wouldn't bite... well except if you were to flirt with my brother's mate than he would have bit you till you disappeared into the maze of trees." She mewed jokingly

COLD
    His head perked back up, her whiskers twitched," Wait does that mean they're close than?" he mewed, his cold blue eyes went unblinking ," Close to being born I mean." he gave a nervous laugh before letting out a soft sigh as he slowly laid his head back down, his eyes finally closed and he listened outside, the soft fall of snow creaked the branches and the winds were a low howling," I guess I'm just overly excited for the kits, I wouldn't have thought that I would get to see a day like this after I was exiled, but I shouldn't have second guessed my luck." he purred.
Last edited by ıċє զяєѧm on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:29 pm

STREAMLIGHT
    She shook her head, ridding of the snow that piled on her before smiling. Taking her paw she playfully cupped some snow and flung it at him, she laughed lightly," It's fine, I'm not mad at silly things like that." She mewed before playfully sticking out her tongue, she bounced to her paws," And that's a good thing, I mean the flirting thing, I guess that means your safe in this area." She mewed before looking back towards the way Cold and Snow were," Honestly sometimes I feel like love isn't always needed to be happy..." she trailed before looking back at him, her silvery-hazel gaze wavered," If you understand what I mean."

COLD
    He purred along, he slowly and affectionately licked her head," I can't wait." He mewed softly before closing his eyes for a bit. His tail curled around her securely as he smiled as they sat close together," When should we head out to 'play'?" He asked, remembering the mention of going out and having little bit of fun like the old times. ( a bit of wb there XD I feel like Cold is giving me wb a lot)
Last edited by ıċє զяєѧm on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:53 pm

STREAMLIGHT
    She purred as she fell into the pile of snow, it littered her pelt, the cold particles reached deep down to her skin making her shiver a bit from the coldness before she smirked and pounced out from the snow," I agree!" She mewed quickly before giggling a bit as she tackled Timber back, her tufted ears swerved as she laughed at their little play moment. She gave him another shower of thrown snow," I got you again snow cat!" She teased playfully before running off a little bit, before turning around to tease him in a chase.

COLD
    He followed her out, his whiskers twitched at the cold breeze that blew through, his black pads were cold as he instantly touched the soft white ground, he smiled as he looked around before at Snow," I wouldn't doubt it, I mean it was pretty cold last night." He mewed before padding out a little further out into the small opening, his ears perked as he thought he heard something off in the distance, but he ignored it and turned to face Snow," What should we do first? Hunt? Play, most likely away from the river this time around." He mewed before smirking playfully as he looked at the pretty white she-cat on the white wonderland, the sunlight slowly coming out made the snow shimmer lightly and he purred.
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:12 pm

STREAMLIGHT
    She laughed as they lied there, her silver tabby pelt was almost white, it laid out around her as she was covered in snow again. She looked straight up at the sky, a faint smile stretched on her muzzle as she watched the timid clouds float away from the sun," This is the most fun I've had since I left the clan..." She mewed before closing her eye, she rolled over onto her stomach and looked to Timber," Maybe once you've settle down in your old den I can get you to meet my brother and his mate, I'm sure your going to like them." She chirped before flicking her snow covered tail a bit, she giggled as she noticed Snow gathered in his ear fur.

COLD
    " Amazing as usual, you never seem to not surprise me." He mewed as he looked at the shrew, his tail gave a few short flicks before he sat down with a smile watching her be happy. His ears perked again and he looked out to the trees, his eyes blinked," I swear I hear others, it must just be the wind or Streamlight is getting herself stuck." He mewed jokingly before tapping his tail beside him for Snow to sit down, his stomach quietly rumbled from the smell of the shrew she was holding..
Last edited by ıċє զяєѧm on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ıċє զяєѧm » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:12 am

STREAMLIGHT
    gender molly age twenty-four moons love life to like timber tagged timber
    Streamlight purred as she watched him," I could have told you there was snow in your ears, but it was funny watching you be clueless." She mewed before pawing at his paw, protecting her muzzle. She rolled away, collecting more white flurries in her pelt, she shivered slightly before standing up and shaking out her fur, she tilted her head a bit and smiled," Maybe they're out already since the snow calmed down." She muttered before waving her tail with a playful grin," let's go scare a few cats." She mewed quietly.

COLD
    gender tom cat age twenty-four moons love life mates with snow tagged snow
    He nuzzled Snow lovingly before nodding," I'm always willing to share." He mewed before bending down to take a bite into the meaty flesh of the shrew, the warmth of the animal was all the more satisfying at a time like this. He pushed it a little ways towards Snow as he chewed his take. His tail waved happily and his whiskers twitch in delight as he was feeding his hunger, he gave a happy sigh before smiling," It's a really good one this time." He mewed before licking her cheek," But I better catch something better the next time, I can't belt you be the one finding all the great prey." He mewed playfully.
ıċє զяєѧm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me