one on one with jenny,

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one on one with jenny,

Postby history class. » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:35 pm

this is a one x one between s o and Jenny,. please don't post unless you are one of those people with the snazzy usernames.
history class.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

canada constellation maxwell and n a m e

Postby history class. » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:38 pm

the good girl.
canada constellation maxwell

the bad boy.
louis lee adams
Last edited by history class. on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
history class.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one on one with jenny,

Postby history class. » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:47 pm

canada constellation maxwell is a girl obsessed with stars. perhaps it was her name, perhaps not. nobody
knows anything about her, because she's so quiet and shy that most assume she is mute. but sometimes, if you upset her enough.... let's just say you don't want to. all though her social skills are poor, good grades come easily to her. canada is the girl to follow curfew and to do her homework. on February tenth she will turn eighteen and will go to college; but for now she is stuck in high school. her petite size at five foot one is accompanied by long, brunette hair and large grey eyes. she has moved to this school in California from sunny Hawaii, and there is no turning back.
Last edited by history class. on Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
history class.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:18 pm

bαรic iмfσямαтiσи }}

ғυll naмe: Louis(Pronounced Loo-ee) Lee Andrews
    coммonly υѕed naмeѕ: Lou, Andrew, girls call him Lou-Lou.
    αgє: 18
    gєиdєя: Male
    รєxυαliтy: Straight
    biятн dαтє: 7 January

σи тнє συтรidє }}

нєigнт: 6"1
    diรтiиcтivє fєαтυяєร: The word 'strength' tattooed on to his back near his shoulders. Most find it 'gay' or 'stupid' but it means something to him, that's why he got it.
    єyє cσlσυя: Blue/grey, a light blue almost grey colour, girls love it but he doesn't see why, they're just eyes?

gєттiиg тσ kиσw нιм }}

нiร яєαl ρєяรσиαliтy:Louis is a massive flirt, you'll see him around with girls who catch his eye most of the day, trying to win them over. Normally he's successful and will date them for a week to a month then he'll get bored and move on. He's not one to care about their feelings once he has cheated but lets say he's received a few slaps in his time. He's a real sweetheart and an understanding guy when he wants you to be his girl. But what's most important is he's a listener, he doesn't like it to be all about him, in fact he hates the attention so don't be surprised if he's constantly turning the subject of the conversation back to you.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
teenage girl from New Zealand.
I love to do human role-plays so
if you're interested feel free to
send a PM. Also, if you just want
to chat I'm friendly, I think (: I'm
on summer break so I'll have more
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby history class. » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:59 am

all right. does lou-lou wanna start us off? wow, my form sucks, yours is awesome. tell me if I must add anything.))
history class.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:34 am

After starting his daily morning routine of waking up almost an hour lake, panicking for a few seconds and then calming down as he realized it was only school, getting dressed and stuffing his face with toast he walked out the door his two younger sisters following at tail. His hair being a mess and his shirt untucked as usual he climbed into the car. His sisters started giggling and talking in the back seat about what they were going to do today as Louis started on driving them to their school. Sure, he was already five minutes late to his own school but their education always came before his because he didn't want them to screw up like he did. After saying goodbye to his sisters and watching them walk through the school gate like his parents had told him to do a few years back he started on his way to school. A couple of minutes later he arrived, getting out and locking the car he ran a hand through his hair multiple times until it didn't look like he had just woken up. Letting out a sigh he threw his bag into his locker, deciding on borrowing some kids pen for the class. He slipped in through the door once the teachers back was turned and crept down the back to his seat sitting down. "What's your excuse this time Louis?" The teacher snapped turning around to face him. Louis gave an innocent look "I"- "Don't even try it," she snapped. Louis rolled his eyes, "I have bigger priorities miss, like this morning they were getting my sisters to school," he said firmly. "Good to see you have initiative, for once. That will come in handy with your next job I'm giving you. I want you to show the new girl around today, her name is Canada Maxwell," she said. Louis let out a sigh, how hard could this be? "Whatever you say miss," he muttered.

Sure, I'll start and nah I like your form :))
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby history class. » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 am

(canada maxwell)(17)(female)
(aww thanks.)

canada blinked slowly as the teacher assigned her some guy who had been late to class. hm.
she was wearing a slate grey dress and her hair was in its usual braid when she walked in as the first student to class. she always wore the wreath of flowers that her father had given her for her tenth birthday. it was one of her nicest belongings. her mother was poor and had moved to a smaller house in california a few years after her father and only brother had died in a car accident. canada sighed and etched at the faded wood of her desk, perking up when the teacher started.
(it is a bit short. I will probably make longer posts after the first few pages or so.)
history class.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Louis looked to the left at his friend Mark, giving a look to say 'who is she?'. His friend nodded towards the front of the room, Louis shifting in his seat and leaning over to look around those in front of him to see a unfamiliar girl he assumed was her. Almost falling off his chair but quickly recovering thanks to the desk to the right of him he leaned back in his seat letting out a sigh. Debating his options he shook his head, unsure of whether he should go against the typical "bad boy" way and show her around or to screw it up by doing something unpredictable and often amusing for those watching. He decided he'd wing it, see what happens when the time came to showing her around. Which was when? He had no idea he just assumed it was break and that he'd meet her in the locker rooms. Wait, was Louis..organizing himself? He rubbed his face unsure why he was getting so worked up about this, "Dude, keep a cool head," his friend muttered obviously just as confused about the way he was acting as he was. Letting out a sigh and giving a nod he calmed down and focused on the clock waiting for the boring lecture to be over. He just guessed that it was because he'd never been given something let alone someone to be responsible for, apart from his sisters.[/color]
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby history class. » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:28 pm

(canada maxwell)(17)(female)

canada sighed and quickly scribbled down the notes. class was almost over. a few more minutes. one. the bell rung. she quickly put her stuff in her white canvas backpack and glanced around for the boy who had been addressed. she didn't see him. she could find her way around on her own anyways. she hurried to her pristine locker and neatly put the books in, then twisted the lock into place. it seemed that there was thirty minutes of free time, but she didn't have any assignments yet, so she looked around and found a suitable bench a few yards away from her locker. she opened it and grabbed a book, then closed it again and crossed over to the bench. she plopped down and crossed her ankles, then opened the book and glued her eyes to the page, a faint smile on her face.
history class.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:58 pm

As soon as the bell went he was up and out as quickly as he could, following his friend to his locker. "Dude, aren't you supposed to be showing that new chick around?" He asked, Louis biting his lip and shrugging, trying to find a way to get out of it. She had a brain and hopefully common sense. He assumed she could do it herself as most girls seemed to think they could. "Go, man," his friend urged, pushing him forwards a few steps down the hall. He ran a hand through his hair and strode down the halls, looking for the new chick. Obviously she wasn't too keen on the idea either. Rounding the corner he spotted what he thought was the girl. Stopping a few feet away from her he cleared his throat and rocked on his heels a little bit, trying to get her attention, "I guess I'm supposed to..uh..show you around I guess," he muttered, sighing at the way he was acting. He normally could talk to girls no problem, he guessed it was because he knew that the teacher would flip out on him if he screwed this up. Not that he was normally bothered by that either.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text