one x one with GirlWhoCriedWolf

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one x one with GirlWhoCriedWolf

Postby Jenny, » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:09 pm

══════════════

Every Bad Boy wants a good girl
to be bad just for him.
Every Good Girl wants a bad boy
to be good just for her.

══════════════

This is a one x one roleplay between GirlWhoCriedWolf and myself. Please do not post unless you are either of us, thanks (:
Last edited by Jenny, on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
teenage girl from New Zealand.
I love to do human role-plays so
if you're interested feel free to
send a PM. Also, if you just want
to chat I'm friendly, I think (: I'm
on summer break so I'll have more
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taehyung; » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:28 pm

name: "The name's Matthew. Matthew Briars."
nickname(s): "People usually call me Matt."
sexuality: "I'm heterosexual. Not that you need to know that."
personality: There are two sides to Matthew. The rebellious and carefree side or the loving and caring side. He typically only let's people see his rebellious side. Acting out at home and school and doing things he know will get him into trouble are his specialty. He enjoys the thrill and the attention he receives because of his actions. He's sharp-tounged and witty. He's also very sarcastic at times. Maybe it's because he never had a father to teach him how to be a gentleman.
history: Matthew was born on August 17th to Carolyn and Joshua Briars. HIs father died when he was very young and he hates the fact that he never really got to know his father. His mom got remarried when he was ten. Soon enough, he had a little sister. Despite her being so much younger than him and only a half-sibling, he cares for her more than anyone else in the family and would do anything to protect her.
family/pets: Matthew's family consists of himself, his mother, and his little sister Ava. He doesn't count his step-father. He also has a mutt that he rescued named Clue.
like/dislikes: video games, late nights, thrills/school, his step-father
talents: Unless you count the ability to sneak out of the house and a knack for getting himself into trouble, he doesn't have any talents that he'll admit to. Secretly though, he loves to write.
fears: Getting too close to someone, he doesn't want to be revealed as the person he's worked hard to cover up. Also, losing his mother and Ava.
Last edited by taehyung; on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
taking a hiatus from cs as school has started back again and i'm stressed out. if you have my skype, feel free to contact me there or shoot me a message on dA (though it's rare that i'll check there). i'll be back though my peeps. <3 c:
taehyung;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one eith GirlWhoCriedWolf

Postby Jenny, » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:33 pm

bαรic iмfσямαтiσи }}

ғυll naмe: Jennifer Louise Howard.
    coммonly υѕed naмeѕ: Jen, Jenny, Jennifer.
    αgє: 18.
    gєиdєя: Female.
    รєxυαliтy: Straight.
    biятн dαтє: 24th June

σи тнє συтรidє }}

нєigнт: 5"6
    diรтiиcтivє fєαтυяєร: She has scars from burns on her upper legs, stomach and from when she got into an car accident. Bright blue eyes that most notice straight away. Tattoo reading 'Stay Strong' on her right wrist.
    єyє cσlσυя: A bright, light blue. The pretty kind that you can get lost in.
    нαiя cσlσυя/lєиgтн: She has long, chocolate brown hair that reaches just past the top of her hips. It's quite thick but not unmanageably thick, in between thin and thick. It's often in a side plait as she feels like she doesn't look nice with it down.
    bσdy: She's rather tall but it's mostly leg, this made her good for modelling which she did for a few years. Her skin is nicely tanned and soft to the touch. She's more on the slim side thanks to not having well balanced and nutritious meals. She isn't strong at all and is just generally weak so lifting simple things like grocery bags can be a bit of a mission to her. She can find her way into small spaces and hide there for hours without being found so you could say she's rather small. Her hands and feet are small to match her small frame apart from her long legs.
    clσтнєร/fαรнiσи: Jen's a loose sweater, sweat pants snuggled up by the fire with a hot chocolate kind of girl. Just like most girls she likes to feel pretty so occasionally she'll dress up, in a dress but she wont be seen in it. She loves baggy shirts and leggings as well as ugg boots or sneakers. She isn't one for fashion, whatever's comfortable is what she will wear for that day, as simple as that.
gєттiиg тσ kиσw нєя }}

тнє αcт/тнє wαy ρєσρlє รєє нєя: At first, all you'll see is a shy, insecure girl who spends her day daydreaming about life. She's known as the good girl around school so she assumes that's what she is. It's pretty much impossible to make an conversation with her at the start, she's awkward and that's what pushes people away. All she wants is for you to stick around and get to know her, show her you want to be around and tell her things are going to be okay.
    нєя яєαl ρєяรσиαliтy: You'll be shocked once you manage to pull the girl out of the lurking shadows. Gradually, she'll start to warm up to you and she'll be a bubbly, bright, funny girl. You'll find that simple things amuse her, like you showing her a new trick on your skateboard. She's persistent, if you're hiding something from her and she has her doubts she'll pry it out of you, no problem there. She's also very independent, she doesn't rely on you and even though she may seem like it she'll still do things on her own without your decision. She's probably the most trustworthy person you've ever met, if you tell her a secret you want nobody to know about it she wont say anything on her life. Unless it's harming your life of course, she will get you help. She's a generally fun to be around person she's just misunderstood.
    fαмily:Her family is no more, they died when she was seven in a car accident, this is part of the reason why she is like this. Her parents were loving and caring, her mother a nurse at one of the local hospitals and her dad a mechanic at one of the car repair shops. They were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. They were both killed in a tragic car crash with a truck, the driver of the truck drove over the line and straight into them before her dad could drive around the truck. This has scarred her forever and she knows it.
    รтяєиgтнร: She's a great singer, so good she could win an x factor know what I mean? Though, she hardly has the courage to sing in front of one person let alone millions over the world. She followed her dad as a mechanic and today is repairing and racing old cars and new cars. It's a hobby of hers that she wont let go. She's smart despite not turning up to school for most of her pre-teen years and will remember every word you say so choose your words carefully or they could end up biting you in the butt in the way out.
    wєαkиєรรєร:She's a broken girl, not only in her mind but in her heart this means no matter how tall her walls are built she'll be vulnerable. She can't be rude to anyone unless she is sure they deserve it so she can't tell you to leave her alone. She's not strong and is often hurt by the small things someone could say to her, locking herself back up again at the smallest insult.
    fєαяร:Storms, she's absolutely terrified as in hiding under bed terrified. She's also terrified of men with really deep voices, they will make her back away even if they aren't intending on hurting her in any way. Dogs are one of her biggest fears even small dogs such as chihuahuas which she believed can pack the biggest punch. Though her biggest fear is never waking up after going to sleep, it scares her every night and unless she's sure she safe she'll stay awake for hours.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one with GirlWhoCriedWolf

Postby Jenny, » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:25 am

Jennifer Louise Howard
    She hurried in through the doors to the locker halls and went quickly to her locker being careful not to trip other those who had decided that sitting down against the wall was a good place to chat. Throwing in the books she didn't need and grabbing the books she did need she headed for class, weaving around people who were coming her way to head to other classes. Heading to her English class she let out a sigh, she would rather do any other class right now then English. Hurrying into the classroom just before the bell went to symbolize the start of the class she sat down in her usual seat next to the window, second row from the front. The last people were just coming in before he teacher started teaching. She was going on about a new project that she was wanting them to do and when the due date was. She frowned, more projects. Yay.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taehyung; » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:24 pm

Matthew Briars
Matthew was one of those people that, despite being on time to school, made a point to always be late. Today for example, he was there on time, socializing with friends in the hallway. His first class was english. The bell rang, signaling that class had started. Matt went to his locker, grabbed his textbooks and then walked slowly to class. He reached the door and hesitated outside. He could always skip. It sounded like she was droning on and on about some sort of project. If it was a group project he would need to pair with someone smart. Pulling open the door and letting it bang shut loudly behind him, he moved to take the only open seat. He sat down behind a girl whose name he didn't know. She had long dark hair and looked to be immersed in what the teacher was saying. He tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi. What's she talking about?" He asked, not very loudly but apparently loud enough that their teacher heard him. "Mr. Briars. If you had been here on time you would know. I guess you'll just have to find out on your own now won't you." WIth that said, she continued to lecture on. He sighed and sank down in his seat, pulling out his phone and texting his friend who had that class later in the day.
taking a hiatus from cs as school has started back again and i'm stressed out. if you have my skype, feel free to contact me there or shoot me a message on dA (though it's rare that i'll check there). i'll be back though my peeps. <3 c:
taehyung;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:54 pm

Jennifer Louise Howard
    She turned to look at the boy who had just tapped her on the shoulder, smiling down at her paper as the teacher told him off. "Some project," she informed quietly, despite what the teacher had said about him finding out on his own. She then continued to listen to the teacher as she explained how they would need to find a partner and have the project finished in two weeks time from that day, giving her plenty of time. She knew that nobody would want to pair up with her so she prepared herself for having to do it by herself, which she didn't mind too much. Once she'd assigned them with what they needed to do, she got started writing down ideas for the project she would be doing.

(Excuse the lack of length for my reply. I was thinking the teacher could pair them up to do the project together?)
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taehyung; » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:10 am

Matthew Briars
Matthew nodded when the girl murmured something and then half-listened to what the teacher was saying. He really could've cared less about this project. The good this was that it was a group project so he would have to find someone smart that didn't already have a partner. He looked around. The majority of people had already paired up. He shrugged and just went with his gut. As far as he knew, the girl that was sitting in front of him was smart. And it didn't seem that she had a partner yet. He tapped her on the shoulder again. "Wanna pair up?" He asked. None of his friends were in this class, so he would either have to pair with her or do it himself.

((Or he could just do this... I didn't really know how else to make a post so))
taehyung;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:05 am

Jennifer Louise Howard
Stating down at her paper as she scribbled down ideas and links to ideas all over her paper. She thought about which idea would work best and that she knew the most about. Her thoughts were disrupted when someone tapped her on the shoulder , hearing words she hadn't heard in a long time. She hesitated to see whether he was serious but then nodded, "Sure," she said quietly. She knew she was awkward and rather shy so she wouldn't be surprised if he gave the project for her to do and took credit at the end. "Any ideas?" She asked.

(Sounds good. I'm on my phone at the moment but I will fix up coding later)
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taehyung; » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:12 am

Matthew Briars
Matthew shrugged. "Not particularly. I'm still not really sure what exactly were doing. What did you want to do?" He asked, motioning towards the paper she had been writing on. She was smart, he knew that for sure. He would probably pitch in for a little bit and then let her finish up the project. She wouldn't want a bad grade to go into the grade book. But unlike her, Matthew could care less what his grades were. At least pairing up with her guaranteed him at least a B. He read over her shoulder, scanning the ideas she had written down for something even remotely interesting.
taehyung;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:19 am

Jennifer Louise Howard
She bit her lip a little, having been in the process of choosing which project she wanted to do. "Well, we could do it on an animal, a sport, a book...though you're probably not into books," she commented, "or a film..." She continued suggesting ideas. She looked down at her paper again, looking at all the branching off ideas she had for each suggestion. She hoped there would be one option he liked, though it didn't bother her which he chose.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text