one on one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one on one

Postby r e d f o x » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:09 pm

this is a one on one with Jenny, and i. please refrain from posting if you are not one of us. [i would be slightly worried if you were pretending to be me]
no act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
╔══════════════╗
heads up, im going on a week long trip starting this week and ending next week, so little to no roleplay replies. sorry.

hello! i am r e d f o x, and
i love gifting people, though
im runnig low on pets worth
giving. i love food, my cats,
tumblr, writing, drawing,
basically any art, music,
and roleplaying. shoot
me a pm if you need
someone to talk to, or
if you want to start a
one on one. i used to be
m e o w c a t, please do
not steal.
╚══════════════╝
r e d f o x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one on one

Postby Jenny, » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:11 pm

N a m e ;; Jennifer Louise Howard
A g e ;; 20. Her birthday is October 20th
G e n d e r ;; Female.
P e r s o n a l i t y ;; Very independent and closed off to anyone, believes she can get through life by herself and without the help with others. However, because of this she doesn't tend to rely on anyone so getting close to her can be a mission. Once you get to know Jennifer and gain the trust that can be hard to get you'll find that she'll be funny, compassionate and understanding for whatever situation. Though, just like all girls, she can be snappy when certain buttons are pushed. An important thing to remember about Jennifer is that once she gets close its hard for her to let go.
T a l e n t s ;;Jennifer is very talented with art, drawing in particular. She tends to draw animals and humans and has gotten very good throughout her many years of drawing. She can also play the guitar very well, her dad had taught her many years ago and she still plays it up till now. She also races cars and knows a lot about cars herself which many don't think would be possible for a girl like her. They often think of her as delicate and fragile when really she's quite the opposite.
R e l a t i o n s h i p s t a t u s ;;Currently single.
S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n ;;Straight.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
teenage girl from New Zealand.
I love to do human role-plays so
if you're interested feel free to
send a PM. Also, if you just want
to chat I'm friendly, I think (: I'm
on summer break so I'll have more
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r e d f o x » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:34 pm

mark
╔══════════════╗
heads up, im going on a week long trip starting this week and ending next week, so little to no roleplay replies. sorry.

and roleplaying. shoot
me a pm if you need
someone to talk to, or
if you want to start a
one on one. i used to be
m e o w c a t, please do
not steal.
╚══════════════╝
r e d f o x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r e d f o x » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:34 pm

grazer groaned, burying his head in the pillow as he heard crying for the umpteenth time. he paused the television and stood, slowly trudging up the stairs. "whats going on?" he asked his sister, peering into his room. as much as he loved his sister, and her son, he was absolutely sick of sleeping on the couch. "i dont know, he wont stop crying," his sister grumbled. he bit his lip, frowning. he could see the dark circles under her eyes, and the sadness in them. ever since her boyfriend had left and she'd moved in, she'd had no time for herself. "I'll take him for a walk," he offered, stepping into his room and taking the baby. his sister nodded, grabbing their coats. he slipped his own on, then the baby's. he lifted the baby onto his chest, holding it tightly. "thanks, graze," his sister murmured. he nodded as she spoke again. "if anything bad happens to toby ill kill you," she warned. "love you too, katie," he chucked sarcastically as he walked downstairs, heading out the door.

[is that okay?]
╔══════════════╗

and roleplaying. shoot
me a pm if you need
someone to talk to, or
if you want to start a
one on one. i used to be
m e o w c a t, please do
not steal.
╚══════════════╝
r e d f o x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Jennifer
    Sighing to herself as she slowly walked towards the park where she'd spent a lot of time in as a kid. The memories that flooded through her head both make her happy and sad at the same time. Kicking at a small pebble on the footpath she hummed quietly to herself one of the songs she'd created on her guitar since she had a lot of time nowadays. Her attention was grabbed when her phone vibrated in her pocket, symbolizing someone was calling her, "Hello?" She said quietly putting the phone up to her ear. The voice on the end of the phone was frantic with tears, shock and fear which made her heart sink. It wasn't going to be good. Everything the woman was saying was hard to understand but the last four words caught her off guard,
    "Jennifer, Cody is dead," the words echoed around in her head and she didn't remember much after that though she was thankful there was a park bench behind her as she fell onto it, dropping the phone onto the ground. She heard the worried voice of her mother saying, "Hello? Jennifer? Are you there?" Again and egain until eventually she hung up.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r e d f o x » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:12 pm

grazer cooed softly to toby as he walked. he quickly went over to the café, ordering a hot chocolate [he hated coffee, for some reason] and ducking out the door. he shifted toby in his arm, taking a sip of the drink. it burned his throat as he swallowed, and he grimaced. he noticed toby gazing up at him boredly and he bit his lip, thinking of what they could do. "want to go to the park?" he cooed to toby. at the mention of the park toby babbled, waving his hands. grazer chuckled, taking another sip of the scalding hot chocolate. he crossed the street quickly, heading towards the park. from a distance he noticed how empty it was, and he couldnt help but smile. "looks like we've got he place to ourselves."
╔══════════════╗

and roleplaying. shoot
me a pm if you need
someone to talk to, or
if you want to start a
one on one. i used to be
m e o w c a t, please do
not steal.
╚══════════════╝
r e d f o x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Jennifer
    Staring blankly across the park as the memories with her older brother flowed through her head she just couldn't believe it had actually happened, he was always there but now he was gone. She brought her knees up to her chest and rested her forehead on top of her knees tears flowing down her face. From what she could tell, no one was here but at this point in time she wasn't focused on whether someone was there, she just wanted her brother back. The sound of her crying got louder as she gave into it, letting the tears take over and her mind drift off. It was late at night, she didn't think anyone would be near and even if they were she knew they wouldn't have come over. Whilst hugging her knees tightly, her dark blue denim jeans dampening with tears and her long hair flowing a little in the cool night breeze.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r e d f o x » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:33 pm

even from where he was, grazer could here someone crying. his brows furrowed as he jogged into the park. his eves landed on a girl sitting at the bench. "mam?" he called, stepping forward cautiosly, as if she was a wild animal. "mam? are you alright?" he frowned as the baby cooed. he heard the gravel crunch under his feet as he set his drink down on the corner of the table. the baby babbled, reaching for the girls hair. he nudged the babys hand back, sitting down next to the girl. "mam, what happened?" he asked the stranger as the baby cooed. he shifted the baby in his arms, staring at her.
╔══════════════╗

and roleplaying. shoot
me a pm if you need
someone to talk to, or
if you want to start a
one on one. i used to be
m e o w c a t, please do
not steal.
╚══════════════╝
r e d f o x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenny, » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:39 pm

Jennifer
    She continued crying for what seemed like it could go on forever, she knew she should head home and prevent her family from being worried about her but she couldn't even get her legs to move off the bench. She just wanted to stay here on her own. She stopped for a few seconds as she heard a voice. It was familiar, she could recognize it anywhere. Grazer. Her heart stopped for a few beats before kicking into gear again and beating faster. What was he doing here? She noticed him sit down next to her, lifting her head slightly and debating whether she would let him realize it was her. Deciding there was no point in hiding it since he knew she was crying she lifted her head, wiping her eyes with one hand and letting out a breath which turned into sobbing and she quickly hid her face again. She returned to the position she was in before, her arms wrapped around her knees and curled up into a ball.
╔═════════════════════╗
Hey there I'm Jenny, a
time to spend on here.

╚═════════════════════╝

╔══════╗

text
text
text
text

▬▬▬▬

credit
▬▬▬▬
link
link
link
link
link

╚══════╝
Jenny,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r e d f o x » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:45 pm

"jenn," grazer breathed out. mixed emotions flooded him, and he started to leave. no. the past is in the past. she needs you. he thought, biting his lip. he shifted the baby to one arm. he wrapped his free arm around her. "jennifer, what happened?" he asked her softly, his brows furrowing as he bit his lip. the baby cooed and reached out, tugging on jennifers hair and grazer shifted the baby into his lap, tugging his hand away. "jennifer," he spoke. "i kow you probably dont want to hear from me, but what happened," he asked her, pulling her against him.
╔══════════════╗

and roleplaying. shoot
me a pm if you need
someone to talk to, or
if you want to start a
one on one. i used to be
m e o w c a t, please do